It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE CAN handle disclosure, but will be EXTREMELY excited...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
cehas_ultra171

WOW! A Flat-Earther!

Told you there'd be one, for those of you who read my post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where I argue governments are doing the right things by covering up, because Flat-Earthers will be adamant and refuse to admit the truth. Where not ALL people are open to the idea of aliens, and are in fact hardheaded against them.

So for the small handful who say "Damn! I'll be THRILLED for aliens revealing their existence", note you ARE IN THE MINORITY! If, on ATS, there are people who do not believe, you can trust that in the BIG BAD WORLD there will be people who will refuse to believe at all costs. Who will actually take on the aliens themselves.

Face it, folks, aliens can't be revealed yet. Not in this tumultuous world where people believe in God but dont believe in aliens. (again, NOT ALL OF YOU, just some, ahem.)

Touchy.

P.S. WatcherintheShadows, you're right. if there's already discrimination for OUR SAME SPECIES, there's gonna be discrimination SO BAD for aliens of anothr species and planet altogether.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by KarlG]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KarlG

Thank you and actually I believe in both.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by King neptune117
I"EXTRATERRESTRIALS REAL, HAVE BEEN VISITING EARTH FOR PAST 6500 YEARS",

fixed

i cannot wait for the day eventually it will give.. if the governments on't reveal then the aliens themselves will they are already hinting at us with the new crop circles of the mayan calendar, the dragonfly, the symbols inside the wings and things...someone out there is interpreting it.

I've seen so many even had the privelege to walk beside a UFO craft which was damaged (the canopy was blown off) they will come..it's inevitable i think they come in huge numbers every few thousands years to advance us like they did with the old civilisations

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

lol imagine a interview of an alien sitting,talking and body language like us for example...

Larry King: "ladies and gentleman i would like to introduce.. the err distinguished guest Cryptosporidum 137 Leader of the Galactic Expeditionary Force"
Crypto: *walks on stage to a huge applause* Why thank you my human brothers and sisters, i thank you
Larry: *looks in disbelief still* so tell me Commander...why are you on earth?
Crypto:*puts his hand into his pocket*
Crowd:"he's going to zap us!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!"
Crypto" no no.. *Pulls out a leaflet* "i saw this in some space junk i wanted a Mcdonalds so i brought the fleet for a pitstop in this sector"

imagine the loling world-wide

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

that's if they don't carry dangerous space disease that we are not immune to, hell for all we know we could be immune to thing's they arent..

watch "Alien Nation" to see what i mean.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

If you sit down with an individual he/she can handle many things, but masses are unpredictable and prone to panic.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
How many of you will go to work tomorrow if there is a Alien or a UFO on CNN?

I'll go. I'll have more chances of meeting an alien on my way to work than at home watching tv.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cehas_ultra171

People, please consider this: There is absolutely NO evidence of any kind of "alien" existence except for the stories and a lot of blurry photo/video material. Do you think that the agencies presumably covering up the phenomenon are really that effective at hiding all the evidence?

This isn't about proof of Aliens. This thread is an offshoot of this one..

YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as covered in that thread disclosure could reveal many things that have nothing to do with Aliens....

And by the responses and emotions in that thread, I would agree... all those who claim they would welcome an Alien would crap their drawers if they actually cam face to face with one like the Predator

Easy to be brave on the keyboard, even if after the first shock you run for your guns

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
If you sit down with an individual he/she can handle many things, but masses are unpredictable and prone to panic.

You can test that (but don't as it will get you arrested)
Just yell one word in a crowded theater and see what happens FIRE

But to all those of you on here who say they would love to meet one...

You all are so sure ET will be an Ewok or some friendly race come to save the planet.

What if disclosure goes like this...

Ladies and Gentlemen... the President...

"For the last forty years we have kept a secret. We have been in conflict with an Alien species. This battle has been fought off world with our secret space fleet that many people have suspected. We felt it was in every ones best interest to keep this hushed up.

But today I bring bad news. The battle has gone against us and more than half our space fleet has been destroyed. We can no longer hold them off... Their lead ships are currently entering the outer solar system and we expect they will be here within a week..."

Okay I won't be writing the Presidents speeches in the near future but you gt my point...

Tell me HONESTLY you would be as brave as this fellow in the same circumstances and spit at the face of death

Perhaps this is why they just closed off the satelites

Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified
www.space.com...

They don't want scientist to see the incoming invasion fleet of brain sucking space bugs

Still gungho to meet them?

[edit on 13-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by King neptune117

Why would anybody "riot" or "panic". Once they announce that these are peaceful beings, there is nothing to worry about.

Well..... What about the people who say they were like tested by aliens (anal probes, needles, ect...) ??????????
I mean, are they serious??!! if thats what they got in store for me i dont want none!!

But lets say they are friendly, (with a few bad apples just like humans)
OMG can u even imagine the amount of knowlege that we would obtain???
Pretty intense man!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join