It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Killer posted on Infowars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

He made the final post in the comments section. When will 9/11 truthers quit killing people?

They're like Al Quada sympathizers in that they have no central organization.

Just small cadres, and a bunch of loners. Like minded losers hanging under the same 9/11 truth umbrella.

It's up to decent citizens to catalog them.

Patricides: Sean Fitzgerald

Anti-Semites: James W.Von Brunn, Christopher Bollyn, Eric Hufschmid, makker, etc.

Child Abusers: German Talis

And so forth...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by brad james

I think your logic is faulty.

A kind of "correlation does not necessarily imply causation" type fallacy.

Also, do you have any proof that it was the same guy? Please provide a source for that claim.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Haha, this is like saying Hitler liked wine, so all wine makers are nazi's.

Continue with your amazing logic.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimminycricket

Also, do you have any proof that it was the same guy? Please provide a source for that claim.

The name is not common which would make it an unlikely coincidence. Look at the topic he posted in. Click on his nae. It links to a disabled anti Jew site. You just got owned.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by brad james
www.infowars.com...

He made the final post in the comments section. When will 9/11 truthers quit killing people?

They're like Al Quada sympathizers in that they have no central organization.

Just small cadres, and a bunch of loners. Like minded losers hanging under the same 9/11 truth umbrella.

It's up to decent citizens to catalog them.

Patricides: Sean Fitzgerald

Anti-Semites: James W.Von Brunn, Christopher Bollyn, Eric Hufschmid, makker, etc.

Child Abusers: German Talis

And so forth...

I myself am HIGHLY critical of the so called "9/11 Truthers", as I do believe them to be a relatively misguided bunch, BUT, how can you collectively claim for them to be a grouping of "Killers"? I have yet to see any evidence of them carrying out massive or organized attacks on individuals or grouped targets, and I have yet to see a patterned agenda of violence, so how do you proclaim such a conclusion?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Anyone could post under any name. I could post under the handle Fuzzybunnyfeet.

He was a notorious white supremacist even has his own site any CIA agent or police officer or Fed knowing mans histroy which is friggin 4 decades old could post as a known Supremacist in order to cast a negative light on the forum.

Its too easy to pose as anyone in other words i simply don't believe it was really him just like my name is not really Beefcake.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by brad james

Originally posted by jimminycricket

The name is not common which would make it an unlikely coincidence. Look at the topic he posted in. Click on his nae. It links to a disabled anti Jew site. You just got owned.

Not at all, it is a strong co-incidence, but that is not proof. Also you did not respond to the question of you poor logic.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NCISst1
[snip]

No. I would not believe that. It defies common sense.

Mod Edit - removed quoted material.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Anyone could post under any name. I could post under the handle Fuzzybunnyfeet.

He was a notorious white supremacist even has his own site any CIA agent or police officer or Fed knowing mans histroy which is friggin 4 decades old could post as a known Supremacist in order to cast a negative light on the forum.

Its too easy to pose as anyone in other words i simply don't believe it was really him just like my name is not really Beefcake.

He posted under his real name you silly goose. An uncommon name at that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its not uncommon this guy was a famous supremacist with a 40 year history its not uncommon at all. Its an easy name to pic if you want to make it look like your forum is a supremacist hotbed.

And how many people post with their full name LOL to me its almost obvious it wasn't him.

Did you guys read his post it was all in caps too. Oh ya an 88 year old man posting in caps. That post was so bogus its not even funny.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to denote not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. Freedom of speech and freedom of expression are closely related to, yet distinct from, the concept of freedom of thought. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression".

en.wikipedia.org...

In other news...what's up with all the fascists on ATS

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Its not uncommon this guy was a famous supremacist with a 40 year history its not uncommon at all. Its an easy name to pic if you want to make it look like your forum is a supremacist hotbed.

And how many people post with their full name LOL to me its almost obvious it wasn't him.

Did you guys read his post it was all in caps too. Oh ya an 88 year old man posting in caps. That post was so bogus its not even funny.

You probabaly believe Mike the EMT is real, don't you?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to denote not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. Freedom of speech and freedom of expression are closely related to, yet distinct from, the concept of freedom of thought. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression".

en.wikipedia.org...

In other news...what's up with all the fascists on ATS

So who is the fascist? Have you read the works of Mark Roberts?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

We have no proof either way, that is the problem, we cannot say it was him, we cannot say it was. Until a thorough investigation takes place, none of us can make that call.

Speculating based on the strong co-incidence is one thing, but both you and the OP make the mistake of making a definitive statement on the matter. Him with the claim;

"He made the final post in the comments section."

and you with;

"That post was so bogus its not even funny."

In my opinion, it is this kind of thinking that leads to problems such as "trial by media", and "guilty until proven innocent", both of which are not healthy.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Well then in that case, let's shut down all email, all facebook/myspaces and all VW drivers!? Let's arrest anyone that uses money, because killers and haters have used money. Let's halt all sales of all soaps and toothpaste as I'm sure killers and haters alike are users!

Know what I mean?

Free thinking sites are sure going to have some people that think evil, freely too.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What a pile of ignorant tripe , your categorizing all people in The Truth movement as extremest , because of the actions of one . But wait, I'm not surprised, because that's the new buzz word..."extremist ". whats next? Fanatic ? redials ? than social malcontents , deviants ? , thought criminals ?
The truthers have all seen this coming, the day when they will be demonized
for their beliefs.
Don't worry your little head, because after they run out of social malcontents you will one night get a knock at your door .

[edit on 10-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thread Closed.

Please discuss your opinions on this topic on any of the other existing threads such as this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join