It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest Larry Silverstein for mass murder... check out his answer to Luke Rokowski

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
www.dailymotion.com...

my gosh, I love complete lies from poor liars.. you know all the killing is haunting him, all we need to do is give it a little push and he will go into fruit cakeville ... and liesure suit larry silverstine I believe is lying and I have video evidence how do I file a complaint... ? and have him arrested?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
great post, but if they hven't aleady gotten him for insurance fraud on building 7 then I doubt much can be done. He made a tidy profit.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
he is totally contradicting the documents of the event is he not?

he said severed fuel lines brought 7 down

edit :corrections

[edit on 5-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Lucky Larry Silverstein and George Dubya Bush are two of the worst liars who ever slithered across the face of the earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What about the breakfast schedule of Mr. Silverstein. Did he eat at Windows on the World every morning but 9.11.2001? There are too many stinky holes and I can't believe the press isn't all over it by now.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

Reason didn't eat at Windows on World that day was because had doctors
appointment - wife had insisted go to doctor

Larry Silverstein began spending every morning at the World Trade Center shortly after he inked a 99-year deal to operate the complex in July 2001. The New York developer would have breakfast at Windows on the World, the restaurant on the 107th floor of the North tower, and then meet for several hours with tenants. But on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, he was at home, dressing for a doctor's appointment his wife had made for him, instead of at his usual table at Windows. "I had said to my wife, sweetheart, cancel my doctor's appointment. I have so much to do at the Trade Center," he recalls. "She got very upset and told me I had to go. As it turns out, that saved my life."

Saved by nagging wife....

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

A-huh. How convenient.

A lucky cover story, wouldn't you think?

What was he being checked for - guilty pains in his conscience?

[edit on 6-6-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
What was he being checked for - guilty pains in his conscience?

What's he guilty of? Losing hundreds of acres of real estate? Paying years of rent for no income? Having to rebuild billions of dollars of building but having it delayed by incompetence?

Remember that modern legal systems are founded upon the principle of innocence until proven guilt. It is unethical to convict him in your mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
Remember that modern legal systems are founded upon the principle of innocence until proven guilt. It is unethical to convict him in your mind.

If you couldn't see the tounge in my cheek when I made that statement, then I apologise for not making my sarcasm clearer. Note that I didn't accuse Lucky Larry of anything other than having a guilty conscience!

Remember that modern legal systems are founded upon the principle that the people with the money and power, make the rules.

I suspect that every billionaire has broken the rules to get where they are. The average person on the street doesn't stand a chance of being a billionaire, by playing honestly.

Still, if you want to feel sorry for Lucky Larry, losing his rental income and having to dip into his personal fortune to survive, then have at it.

I suspect that most billionaires are obscene people. I never want to be one.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

quote snipped

You know, I actually agree pretty much with everything you've said. I do have a small inherent distrust of anyone with such a large amount of money, coming purely from personal experience.

Regardless, there is a genuine hatred for Silverstein on these forums although I don't feel the need to point anyone out specifically. This is not something that is particularly warranted, as far as I know he did nothing in relation to 911 which any normal person would not do. Nobody likes insurance companies, and getting double your money back, especially if the cost of damage is excessive, would be a desirable result.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

This is not something that is particularly warranted, as far as I know he did nothing in relation to 911 which any normal person would not do.

The only problem that I have with your quote is that Lucky Larry isn't just any normal person.

He's a billionaire property mogul who just so happened to be the owner of WTC 7 - the building that collapsed in mysterious circumstances.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to attach the 'normal person' label to Lucky Larry. People like him thrive on distancing themselves from the struggles of 'normal people'.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

He's a billionaire property mogul who just so happened to be the owner of WTC 7 - the building that collapsed in mysterious circumstances.

This is nothing but speculation though. I'm assuming that you don't lend any credence to the "pull it" theories, and if not then what reason is there to suspect his involvement even if you conclude WTC7 was demolished 'artificially'.

One would surely not expect him to get involved in manipulating security arrangements etc as this would be easily questioned after the fact. Indeed theories for WTC1 and 2 require explosives to be planted without the knowledge of the normal operating staff, so I don't see why it would be any different for WTC7.

If that is the case, then there is not even any incidental evidence to suspect him of any wrongdoing, other than unfounded suspicion.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This is nothing but speculation though. I'm assuming that you don't lend any credence to the "pull it" theories, and if not then what reason is there to suspect his involvement even if you conclude WTC7 was demolished 'artificially'.

By virtue of being the owner (proprieor, leaseholder, whatever technical legal term you want to use) of WTC 7, Lucky Larry is involved in the story. Remember that he has already been implicated in a tangle of words between what he did or didn't discuss with Chief Nigro.

Wasn't it Chief Nigro who decided, on his own, to pull his men back, without discussing the decision with the owners? Wasn't it Lucky Larry who stated that he discussed doing this with the unnamed Fire Chief?

Their stories don't quite gel on the same wavelength.

Sure, without firm proof, it is not possible to cast anything more than harsh suspicion upon Lucky Larry. He's an awfully lucky man, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

By virtue of being the owner (proprieor, leaseholder, whatever technical legal term you want to use) of WTC 7, Lucky Larry is involved in the story. Remember that he has already been implicated in a tangle of words between what he did or didn't discuss with Chief Nigro.

Wasn't it Chief Nigro who decided, on his own, to pull his men back, without discussing the decision with the owners? Wasn't it Lucky Larry who stated that he discussed doing this with the unnamed Fire Chief?

You are correct with regards to Chief Nigro, but Silverstein stated he talked to "the fire commander" as far as I am aware. Commander is several ranks down from Chief Nigro and as no name was given there's no reason to think he wasn't talking to someone with a commander rank and telling him that he does not care for the property to be saved.

Sure, without firm proof, it is not possible to cast anything more than harsh suspicion upon Lucky Larry. He's an awfully lucky man, don't you think?

He was lucky to survive the attack, but so were many others, including Chief Nigro.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Silverstein is a prime suspect for involvement in 9/11 because he benefited financially from it. Standard police procedures when investigating a crime is to ask who benefited from the crime. But more than that, there is a lot of disturbing evidence that the Mossad was heavily involved in 9/11 and a lot of people who were in a position to either a) make it happen or b) cover it up afterwards are jewish and are suspected of having dual American/Israeli citizenship and therefore divided loyalties. It's well known that Silverstein has very close and powerful connections to jewish organizations and therefore could easily have been given a headsup about, and maybe even encouraged, to exploit the attack for financial gain. I'm sure the vast majority of decent, honest and loyal Jews would be horrified if they knew what a relatively small (zionist) minority are doing. Suspecting Silverstein is not unethical. That's where the evidence points to.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Ita barely funtions as innocent until guilty. only rich people are innocent till proven guilty, everyone else guilty till proven innocent.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by mandroid

Reason didn't eat at Windows on World that day was because had doctors
appointment - wife had insisted go to doctor

Larry Silverstein began spending every morning at the World Trade Center shortly after he inked a 99-year deal to operate the complex in July 2001. The New York developer would have breakfast at Windows on the World, the restaurant on the 107th floor of the North tower, and then meet for several hours with tenants. But on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, he was at home, dressing for a doctor's appointment his wife had made for him, instead of at his usual table at Windows. "I had said to my wife, sweetheart, cancel my doctor's appointment. I have so much to do at the Trade Center," he recalls. "She got very upset and told me I had to go. As it turns out, that saved my life."

WOW! I like to see the Doctors note for proof!

Lucky Larry gets a doctor appointment on the day
of WTC Attacks.

365 days in a year and he picks the day the WTC
is attacked for a Doctor Appointment.

Did Larry pick the 50 to 1 odds horse at the Derby to.....

[edit on 9-6-2009 by driveshaft08]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by driveshaft08

Apparently you have problems with reading comprehension...

Note that the doctor appointment was booked by Silverstein's wife and
that despite his objections forced him to go.

Now you are going to claim that Silverstein's wife was in on it?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Was his wife in on it? Okay, let's try looking at it more realistically. It really doesn't matter whether his wife was in on it or not. You're missing the whole point. Allow me to explain what you're not getting:

A) Mr. Silverstein bought the properties and immediately took out a record insurance policy on the entire complex>
B) The buildings were so huge they couldn't keep the place completely rented. They were losing money.
C) The previous owners had been trying to get permits to demolish the buildings and were continuously denied the permits because there was asbestos in the building that would be released into the air if they were to be demolished. So the buildings were in a sense condemned. So we conclude that there is a strong desire to demolish the buildings by the owner(s), Larry Silverstein and partners.
D) It has been demonstrated to an extremely high degree that fire did not or could not bring these buildings down and that the manner in which they were destroyed could only have been a "controlled demolition".
E) Al Qaida would not have been able to have access to these buildings to place the charges required for such a demolition in the months prior to 911.
F) Larry Silverstein and Co. are the only ones who could have had this access to place the charges.
G) Silverstein, knowing that there was a high probabilityof the eminent attack, had the charges placed in the buildings ready to go off if such an attack was to take place OR more likely he had preknowledge of the event to begin with.
H) At the cost of a couple of thousand lives, he gained BILLIONS of dollars....

AND YOU ARE GOING TO BELIEVE OR EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT HE SAID ABOUT WHAT HIS WIFE SAID ABOUT A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT??? Dude, WAKE UP!!

WHEN WILL CONSPIRACY AND MASS MURDER CHARGES BE BROUGHT AGAINST THIS WEASEL???????!!!!!!!!!! There were more resources exhausted investigating Clinton getting a blowjob than this.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

should be easy enough to track down his doctor... dont ya think...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join