It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary new epidemic in China

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is scary.

A new infectious disease is spreading in large areas of Mainland China. Symptoms are similar to AIDS but it spreads faster between family members, even via bodily fluids like saliva. Mr. Lin from Yunnan Province caught a disease last May, unlike anything he had seen before. "This disease destroys immunity cells just like AIDS. The lowest amount of immunity cells of some patients is only 200, mine is 400. The doctor couldn't find many antibodies, so he called it 'Fear of AIDS' disease." Preliminary research shows that patients have symptoms of fatigue, chronic diarrhea, swollen lymph nodes, and weakened immunity. But doctors cannot find any sign of the HIV virus. "A huge number of people caught the nameless virus but the doctors cannot make a thorough check. So they make a conclusion that it's a 'Fear of AIDS' disease. The symptoms are very much like those of AIDS."

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Add to this. The huge amount of travel increase of westerners to China as of late.
I think is worth watching.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The normal range for WBC count is 4,300 to 10,800 cells per cubic millimeter (cmm) or 4.3 to 10.8 x 109 cells per liter. A range of 11 to 17 x 109/L may be considered mild to moderate leukocytosis, and a range of 3.0 to 5.0x109/L may be considered mild leukopenia.
Source

This is definitely frightening.

Could this be a designer disease to make most of the human population easier to kill?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Yeah but could you imagine ? I mean knowing your going to die slow and the little time you have left you cant even spend it with your family, for fear of infecting them.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Does anyone know if there have been any deaths reported due to this new disease.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rken2

It says on the site that the numbers are unknown. The current number of infected is 600 but it is not known if this is accurate or how many people have died from it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ufobserver

Hey Moderator....Good bye UFObserver!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 4-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hahaha, its America's way of stopping the Chinese from interfering when we go after Korea. Lol, what a great Idea. Take them out from the inside, then take them out. YES!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
You too, don't you understand that divided we fall. It's us against our governments. The Chinese people are pawns in this as well as the Koreans and the Iranians. It's our greed hungry leaders and the bankers who wants us to kill each other. You think you are awake but you are still sleeping. I bet you still watch reality shows, American Idol, etc. These are all designed to dumb you down and it's worked. Stop, think, look for leadership that believes in the Golden Rule and then act against the appropriate aggressor.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
difficult to assess the threat of anything coming out of china, the government make it so hard to get any information. it's difficult to even assess the reliability of the reports.

this might be horrendous if the infection to mortality window is long. good-bye saliva and sweat, hello plastic bubble. another useless item to stuff into my BOB.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufobserver
snipwhat a load snip This snippost holds no weight! This snip story is the only epidemic active!

hisz.rsoe.hu...

To the contrary. If you would have done a little looking on their site you would have found the above. Maps and charts showing events on over the world. Not just this Aids type epidemic in China. We get so lazy. To get to their main page hisz.rsoe.hu... Now how hard is that.

admin edit: removed language from the quoted content

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Crakeur]

link   
...anywho...

Didn't I read something a few weeks ago on a speculative conspiracy website about the possibility of the swine flu mixing with the AIDS virus? I wish I still had the link but there was a thread on here I got it off from.

While I'm not going to buy into the medical fear-mongering, I can't help but wonder how friggin' scary it would be to deal with the HIV virus being spread via swine flu. Depopulation up the yin-yang and very unsettling.

link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ufobserver

UFObserver you better read the below extract from the ATS T&C.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sorry to everyone else I just hate it when the children come out to play. Great information from everyone else. I have been actively watching all of this for about six years. I have family at Raytheon but they don't see. Everyone needs to vacate large cities and soon. Move to the country and take care of yourselves. Don't trust many civil servants, they are now being paid to spy on you. 21st Century Anne Frank is what I feel like sometimes. Be safe.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
before we go all willy nilly on this, do we know the credibility of this site? Theres a lot of b.s. floating around out there, just want to make sure if this is actually a valid case, or if its something thats just kind of drifted in and taken as a tru account.....good post! S and F

<<   2  3  4 >>

join