It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme knowledge needed...please.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion7911

Wicked links man. I didn't know this existed... I hope it's real, at the moment I believe it is. Yes, I am off the fence at the moment. Many thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
KSM (Khalid) planned 9/11 and it was blessed by OBL as a strike against the west so it is commonly misinterpreted when he says he was not involved. Not directly. This is pretty common knowledge. No CIA here.

Bin Laden is in Pakistan and will probably die there. If he was dead, his head was be on Cheney's Desk somewhere in his house.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
KSM (Khalid) planned 9/11 and it was blessed by OBL as a strike against the west so it is commonly misinterpreted when he says he was not involved.

Apparently not. In his interview, bin Laden says that he doesn't condone attacks against innocent civilians. He said that those responsible should be sought in the US itself.

In this video resume of the day's events broadcast by PBS, a number of leaders of anti-American Muslim groups issue statements denying responsibility. (The link is long. You may have to "quote, copy, paste" to your browser.)

pbs-newshour.onstreammedia.com... 091101&inputField=%20&ccstart=157190&ccend=1088063&videoID=pbsnh091101

Among them, a spokesman for the Taliban said that Afghanistan had removed from bin Laden any capability of being able to undertake military operations.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join