It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 Official Story Proponents Really the Unpatriotic?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Very nice convenient pieces, a little harder to plant a burnt out airframe of an actual aircraft isn't it?

Good, now YOU explain how they managed to place all those pieces of wreckage with NONE of the civilians who were there, noticing. In case you didnt realize it, there were people on the scene from the minute the plane hit. So, how did the bad guys manage it?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I could give a rip less what you think with your long two months of time on ATS. I suggest you do some more research into my posts when it comes to presenting evidence, before you post something similar in regards to my posts.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Nuh uh, don't even try to make this a "9/11 truthers don't support the military" issue. Not even close. That's great that your family has achievements in the military. Wonderful, actually. But you are further insulting our intelligence if you think we can't see through that attempt when we are sitting here dissecting something as complicated as 9/11.

I don't know the first truther that would hate on the military simply because they are military. By now most truthers know they have been misdirected by evil and are caught in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of trap. But patience is running thin these days. If our leaders will not follow what the vast majority of Americans want, i.e., get the hell out of IRAQ NOW, then who else are we supposed to look to other than the military to make it happen?

At some point here, something's got to give. If the military won't execute the will of the people either, then "Houston....We got a major problem."

Perhaps a more pertinent question to you and your military kind is the issue of patriotism as it relates to following illegal orders and making up your own minds on things.

What do you do when you know what's right, but yet are not in a position to DO what's right? My answer to that is for the moment: Refuse to do wrong. Whenever and wherever you can.

This OP is not what establishes the issue of patriotism relative to 9/11. It is the evidence. That should be the guiding light.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Umm, he asked why I love my country, I was giving the reasons....dont try to read anything more into it than that.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

get the hell out of IRAQ NOW,

And when we are done...we might just do that. Till then, we are there. Do you make the same amount of noise about leaving Germany and Japan? If not, you are a hypocrite sir.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I want the military out of every foreign post period, just like Ron Paul says. We are broke, and partly because of that. We are not in a position to support anyone at the moment, when we can't even support ourselves. It has to stop. You guys want some action? Then how about getting down to the Mexican Border and ridding the place of drug lords and mayhem?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I would happily do so.

If you think I am happy with our politicians, you would be gravely mistaken.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If you think I am happy with our politicians, you would be gravely mistaken.

Then why do you continue to vote for them(I'm speculating here),
and obviously continue to side with them?

Are the 'good buddy bailout/giveaways' not enough of a clue this country is not yours any longer, or your grandfathers? Or my fathers'?
(And certainly won't belong to your kids' either)
Why are you also complicit and actually help them in their actions?
If you are patriotic, why do you not stand up to tyranny when you see it?
Why do you help cover it all up instead of doing the opposite?
The OP is right, the real patriots do not blindly follow.
They enable our system to be fair to all. Even you.
Not just the military, industrial complex worshiped by some.
Why do you continue to insult others and their intelligence here
when we have already been warned?
Seems to me you may be just as guilty as the perps who did this,
at the end of the day......

America is in perpetual decline spiritually because of these lies, a culture
of rewarded greed, blatant excess and wanton corruption.
This indifference to others, apathy for the truth and blind nationalistic
ferver masquarading as 'patriotism' is the real cause of our decline. IMO
It has infected and spread through every facet of our society.

People dont trust politicians anymore, who can blame them?
Just always surprised how huge of a wake up call it takes for anything to
ever change for the better here. Then we go completely overboard!
And you wonder why I picked this name! HA

I'm sure I'll have to just keep tossing and turning while waiting for this
collective wake up call. Unfortunately, the sheep continue their sleep.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Maybe its the knowledge that, even though my government occasionally royally screws the pooch, Americans by and large, have done more positive things for more people around the world than any other nation in the history of the world.

And just maybe a small part of our government committed 911 and needs to be held accountable, did you not think of that. We are aware of our government helping people around the world there is no denying that.

ATS was originally about denying ignorance, and yet, when it comes to the events of 9/11/01, ignorance abounds on here.

Oh ATS is not about denying ignorance any longer?

Maybe its the relatively short memory recall of most Americans, maybe its an inbred hatred of the United States, or maybe its the arrogance that most Americans have in regards to someone other than Americans being able to cause what we saw on 9/11, I dont know which it is. I do know that if I took the majority of the posters off of this thread and had a government representative tell them the sky was blue....they wouldnt believe it.

The people who have an inbred hatred, of the United States are the people who committed 911. You know what it is, but you cannot accept it. As far as a government representative talking to the truth movement most of us do not think the entire government is out to get us if the representative says the sky is blue and I look out the window and the sky IS blue why would any of us deny it eh?

Why do I love my country...you wont begin to understand and I know certain posters will get their rocks off bashing this, but here goes anyway....

Why is it you assume everyone is out to GET YOU?

Maybe its the sections of the history books where my ancestors helped run the Underground Railroad bringing escaped slaves to freedom.

Did you ever think, that some of us in the truth movement had ancestors that helped run the Underground Railroad as well.

Maybe its the picture of my Uncle at his graduation from the Naval Academy.

A lot of us in the truth movement have been in the military; however, we don’t close our eyes if we think parts of our government are guilty of committing murder and treason.

Is it because your uncle was in the Naval Academy that you cannot except 911 might be an inside job?

Possibly its the pictures of my uncles and my father in their uniforms and the knowledge of the things they helped to accomplish during their service.

So that makes you proud of your family and their accomplishment but that has absolutely nothing to do with 911 and let me remind you that Bush, your hero, went AWOL from the Air Force. Now tell me more about patriotism.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I could give a rip less what you think with your long two months of time on ATS.

I never ask you! I feel your rage towards me, is it because the truth is bothering you a bit?

I suggest you do some more research into my posts when it comes to presenting evidence, before you post something similar in regards to my posts.

I have and you failed to bring any evidence to support your OS conspiracy theory.
I have the right as a member on ATS to post to you and any one else, I chose to. If you do not want me to post in your thread or to you, then I would suggest you to put me on ignore, if the truth bothers you so much.

I have done my research and the truth is our government lied to us about most of the events of 911 and told more LIES to put us into two illegal wars. So don’t talk to me about research!

[edit on 31-5-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

So that makes you proud of your family and their accomplishment but that has absolutely nothing to do with 911 and let me remind you that Bush, your hero, went AWOL from the Air Force. Now tell me more about patriotism.

And then you continue to show your ignorance. Either that, or you cannot read. I was asked why I loved my country. I listed reasons...and so far at least two posters have tried to read a 9/11 connection into it. You did so, after I admonished the first guy not to read anything extra into it.

On to my "hero". Either you do not realize he was Air National Guard, or you chose to remain ignorant of the facts. If you are on active duty, you can be AWOL. If you are not, you cannot be AWOL, George Bush was not on active duty, end of story. Doesnt matter though, because according to the records, George Bush earned enough points to have good years for each year of his service contract. Not to mention that, again, according to the records, he placed his name into the program, that would have sent him to Vietnam had the Air Force followed through on its plan to send F-102s overseas. Those are the facts, whether you choose to accept them or not. Of course, not really sure why you felt the need to introduce him into the conversation though........

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Then why do you continue to vote for them(I'm speculating here),

Familiar with the words...Tis better to stay quiet and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and confirm it?

I routinely vote to throw ALL of them out of office and get fresh blood in office.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I have and you failed to bring any evidence to support your OS conspiracy theory.

LOL. Thats only because you refuse to accept any evidence that disproves your theories.

As for my "rage", you have yet to come close to inciting me to rage.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

entire government is out to get us if the representative says the sky is blue and I look out the window and the sky IS blue why would any of us deny it eh?

but you would refuse to believe a government rep when they tell you planes flew into buildings that day....interesting........

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification and reply.
By all means, if you think it will magically change your country then vote.
It's no biggie if you don't want to answer the rest of my questions.
The're pretty hard and probably off topic anyway.
I am not afraid of learning by any means, even of 'opening my mouth'
to ask those tough questions! Are you? Really?

(sorry for straying mods)
Just trying to find out how ignorance is denied,
and in this case even used to benefit the certain perps involved.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yes I have to agree with the OP. People that insist that the official story is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, are more than unpatriotic. They are Anti American and pro tyranny. I see them as threats to our constitutional rights and enemies to the principles of the Founding Fathers.

In short THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS!

The evidence against the US official story is over whelming but some are so loyal to this government they would kill their own citizens if the government asked this of them...

And I do not wish to debate the hows and whys of 911 here because the topic of conversation is the patriotic loyalty or lack there of, of Official Story believers.

Lets us all remember that... Not pointing any fingers but the OS believer in question knows who he is.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

And then you continue to show your ignorance.

I suppose so, because I refuse to believe in your fallacies I guess that make me ignorant.

Either that, or you cannot read.

I don’t know about that, but I have no problem typing to you do I.

Either you do not realize he was Air National Guard, or you chose to remain ignorant of the facts.

I may have gotten my fact wrong, however it still does not make me ignorant now dose it.

Ignorant don’t you just love that word?

If you are on active duty, you can be AWOL. If you are not, you cannot be AWOL, George Bush was not on active duty, end of story. Doesnt matter though, because according to the records, George Bush earned enough points to have good years for each year of his service contract. Not to mention that, again, according to the records, he placed his name into the program, that would have sent him to Vietnam had the Air Force followed through on its plan to send F-102s overseas.

It doesn’t matter the coward went AWOL and you can make all the excuses you want but to me he is a traitor and he might be responsible for 3,000 death in New York, it is only just a matter of time, more evidences is coming out and we will prosecute him and his accomplices.

Those are the facts, whether you choose to accept them or not.

Really, and you want me to kindly except that you always post nothing but the fact. Funny coming from someone who doesn’t like to give source or links, yeah very funny.
Where are your sources to back up your statements that you call facts?

Of course, not really sure why you felt the need to introduce him into the conversation though........

No real reason, but it did confirm something to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

LOL. Thats only because you refuse to accept any evidence that disproves your
theories.

What evidences are you talking about?

As for my "rage", you have yet to come close to inciting me to rage.

I disagree with you on that, you seem to show it on “all” of your post to me.
What does this all have to do with being unpatriotic eh!

Try and answer one question for me ok, If you felt that a part of your government was involved in a treasonous act and maybe responsible for thousands of American death and the evidences was stacking up against certain members of our government wouldn’t you want these people held accountable for their actions?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

but you would refuse to believe a government rep when they tell you planes flew into buildings that day....interesting........

No I didn’t, where did you get that idea from?

I never doubt airplanes hit the WTC, so what are you talking about?
What does this have to do with being unpatriotic?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
It would be helpful if you actually followed the conversation for once....rather than jumping in the middle and demanding someone to do something.
Readers will note that Swampfox made a claim that WTC 7 was leaning all afternoon and likely to collapse.

He supplied possibly uninformed and unverified witness statements from media and online sources. However, he refused to supply where this claim was substantiated in the NIST report. NIST is a patriotic government organisation that was staffed by paid, patriotic, professionals who were commissioned to investigate the events surrounding WTC 7. Yet Swampfox refuses to quote from the NIST report to support his claim?

Swampfox, why do you refuse to support your claim with patriotic government facts? Why don't you use the patriotic NIST report to support your claim?

Swampfox demands that all claims should be substantiated, yet he refuses to substantiate his own claim with a reliable, patriotic government source, such as the NIST report.

This thread is about patriotism, Swampfox. It's not very patriotic of you to potentially mislead people about the truth of your claim, when you fail to substantiate it with patriotic government facts.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by tezzajw]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join