It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish Scientist verifies 9/11 demolition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Danish scientist Neils Harrit verifies he has found nano-thermite in the dust from 9/11. He has concluded this is not the "smoking gun", but rather the "loaded gun". He not only openly speaks of his findings...but has even produced a scientific paper for review.

He states that he has evidence of non-exploded thermite found in the dust from 9/11. He makes mention in this video that he was drawn to study the 9/11 debris to come up with a viable reason for the collapse of WTC 7.

I have not found his published report yet...but I'm sure either I, or some of you more experienced ATS'ers will.

Enjoy this video of Neils Harrit(English subtitled)

edited to fix embedded video

[edit on 27-5-2009 by daddymax]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Great find! S&F for you on this one.

I also found some other transcripts and information on the scientist in the news clip:

conspireality.tv...

Looks like alex jones has had him on his radio show as well:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thermite is little more than aluminum powder with a bunch of other additives. Finding aluminum in the wreckage of a building that was sheathed entirely of aluminum to begin with is not only expected, but mandatory.

Claiming the aluminum necessarily has to be thermite while discounting any other possibile identity, OTOH, gravely insults the intelligence of the audience by concealing that thermite is in fact aluminum, that the WTC was in fact entirely sheathed in aluminum, and that aluminum does in fact burn fiercely.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

This scientific study was published in The Open Chemical Physics Journal which is peer-reviewed and well regarded.
I wouldn't challenge it without very solid scientific backings that you cannot have if you have not read the study.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Manouche]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

you seem to just shoot opinions freefly out your type-hole without ever checking what it is you're typing about.
there is a peer reviewed published paper that clearly lays out the basis of the scientists beliefs.
this was not "aluminum lying around". read the paper.
it was nano sized particles of aluminum, together with iron oxide particles. they were distributed with other chemicals in tiny chips, that were grey on one side(aluminum?), and red on the other (iron oxide?).
this is a scientific paper with many contributors. your opinion means absolutely squat until you read the paper.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Because you have what education? and what evidence to disprove this guy?

None i see, so stop pundering a real scientist and start providing evidence just half as good as this on your own subject

Best regards.

Loke.

ps.

And welcome to ATS i see you have a really recent account

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax

I have not found his published report yet...but I'm sure either I, or some of you more experienced ATS'ers will.

here it is

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Finding aluminum in the wreckage of a building that was sheathed entirely of aluminum to begin with is not only expected, but mandatory.

Finding aluminum in the wreckage yes, aluminum powder, no. It takes a couple thousand degrees to turn aluminum to dust. Even if the fires were hot enough in the impact areas to turn aluminum to dust (which they weren't), there wouldn't have been enough aluminum dust in all the wreckage to be as measurable as was found in the dust samples.

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Claiming the aluminum necessarily has to be thermite while discounting any other possibile identity, OTOH, gravely insults the intelligence of the audience by concealing that thermite is in fact aluminum

You are insulting everyone's intelligence by claiming thermite is mostly aluminum and "a few other additives". There are scientific experiments that are done in a lab to test to see if it's just aluminum or those other "additives". And that is one of the things scientists do to determine what certain chemicals are and what alloys are what.

You should actually read the full paper and if you think you can debunk it, ask for a sample of your own, have it tested in a lab and then write your own paper. Otherwise, your words are meaningless.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Very nice find.

This is a very credible scientist and to have this news break into the MSM in Denmark is a great feat. Only if this would make MSM in the US and Canada.

S & F!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
For those who might understand danish

www.videnskab.dk...

The article here says that there i trace of many tons of thermit. But then again Niels has always been a critic of the official 9/11 story.

Some scientist say that they cant conclude anything for sure, before other independent scientist can look closer at the scientific data.

But as far as some of the scientist can tell, the test performed by Niels and his crew are appropriate tests they also would youse for testing.

Sorry about my bad english

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There is no way in the world that the airplanes crashing and burning could of caused these buildings to collapse,number one that fire would of had to be of a tempeture that jet fuel can't reach furthermore to make the steel beams lose all tensile strength it would have to burn for days,and the size the building if it were the case it would cause the building to collapse to one side the hottest,as I saw building collapse what I witnessed was a controlled demolition,IMO It looked like a text book demolition,the odds of it happening 0 to infinity,what a joke,real easy to test,do an experiment and show the results! funny no one can do this why? because it's impossible not improbable

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thank you all for your responses so far...

Yes I believe the study performed by Harrit and his team was a productive, and thorough compilation of tests...i.e. not a biased set of conclusions generated before evidence to the said conclusion.

Thanks to hgfbob for finding the report...

I am awaiting the hard core official story folks to show...eagerly!

Let's see ya throw this one to tin-foil hat wearing, conspiracy theory driven conclusion. Or will this be taken as a valid source for information as this is a peer reviewed, and accepted study. More to come...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
No one?...

Really?

doesn't the Debunkers Squad sit at home/offices in their respective government buildings just looking for threads to derail, and verifiable information to obfuscate

I am not taking the lack of their appearance as a submission, but more as an admittance of tired, overused information lacking any quality substance

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Fine...................

More "miracle" dust from Ground Zero? And this sample made its way all the way to Denmark for study?

Doggone..I knew I took the Brooklyn Bridge off of Ebay too soon......you guys will buy anything.

Does that fit the bill for you?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Swampy I see you have used your ordinary level of research on this.

Isn't it just awful how your precious 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY just keeps right on self-destructing right before your weeping eyes and there is nothing you can do about it?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

The only awful thing, is how pathetic the "truth" movement is getting with its stories.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You're still fairly new so let me give you a little advice.

Don't post in the 9/11 conspiracy threads unless you believe the government or Isreal did the deed..

This isn't a debate forum anymore. It is a place where people post any and all "evidence" that disputes the official story and then they recieve pats on the back.

If you try and disprove whatever evidence is posted you will be labeled a sheep, disinfo agent and whatever else they can come up with.

It is the way of things here and it has come to be expected.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Nah, the real awful thing is how pathetic the debunkers are getting with their replies.

Now, is that two scientists who've found evidence of thermite?

How long before you find something to try to discredit the man, and as usual ignore the science?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Wow..simply put...wow!

I think it mentioned that the report was published on April 3rd of this year. But to this day I have heard nothing about it. Obviously did not make MSM.

I love the part when buddy suggests that there should be a criminal investigation.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

Continue to believe in your magic dust, which some person suposedly saved, just for the purpose of giving to professors for analysis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join