It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Thought Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It's interesting tha this should come up on ATS. It has been proven in the past that mass groups of people who meditate for peace will actually bring about this change. Conversely, if there's a lot of anger or resentment in the world then this will manifest itself in some sort of negative act.

I suggest some kind of neutral event to happen that will make world wide news and cannot be ignored by the MSM.

I propose that the event be that an ET craft land on the White House lawn bringing a message of peace, hope and love for humanity.

It has been said however that you should be the change you want to see - so if you want more peace then be peaceful yourself...this does indeed work.

But for this thought experiment it had to be profound otherwise it will not work.

I cant see how the UFO scenario would be negative - even for religions considering the Vatican has publicy stated that it's not unreligious to think that God has made other beinings on other worlds.

Some of us know this to be true regardless but the argument for mass disclosure causing mayhem is counterbalanced by the vatican statement specifically indicating that ET's are really OK coupled with other peoples ststements that most of them are benevolant.

Anyway we're not after looking for Grays/Sirians/reptilians/Piledians standing on the lawn in true Day the earth Stood Still Style. Just a craft that lands on the lawn that is enescapably "Not of this world".

This should set the ball rolling for full disclosure from the US government that they have known about UFO's and ET's since Roswell and more importantly that the Vatican has been guarding the truth about Ancient ET's since it's inception.
This will give us the vital information that will allow us all to discover just exactly why we are all here.

Maybe then we can make better judgement calls on things that happen in the future which will lead to a better planet Earth for all mankind.

"The truth is out there ...and it will be disclosed"

Peace
M

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So have we thought about a place, time or event yet? I would like to participate as well. Maybe once we've decided on what to do, we should make a separate thread to announce it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My 2 cents for the experiment? Send me the wife I'd like to have.
And no, I wont hold anyone legally liable if it all goes south. I wont even DO anything to influence it! It's not like I can, anyways..... I'll even report the progress on here.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I'll second this suggestion.

I'd be more than happy to help Wylekat find the woman of his dreams.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm really up for this aswell. I believe the mind is an amazing thing. Just need to know what it's going to be about, 10:32 pm tonight? I'll be checking the thread randomly to see if the topic is picked. Perhaps, like someone else said, calm rains for a drought stricken area? Or perhaps.. Something small but effective like unusually clear skies in a gloomy area? I dunno haha.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is a good idea; I'd like to participate as well. What's the target/day/time/subject?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'll be willing to participate!

Just say when and what we are going to change. O.o
are you going to video tape it somehow?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm in. There was a similar thread in the past, and IMO, we didn't pin down a precise enough goal to know if it was effective or not. I suggest we agree upon a precise and measurable goal, and THEN set a time for thinking on it.

OP, I suggest you start a list of goals that we can participate in -- something everybody wants, but not too nebulous. No "world peace" or other things of that nature that would take a colossal amount of energy.

Something simple and good.

Make Kim Jung loose his hair? No, fun as that is to entertain, it'd be a smear on our karma.

Change of leadership in Iran? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Maybe that has merit.

I'm in.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Count me and my wife in. you've got me interested. pendulam sounds good.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Make Kim Jung loose his hair?

Naw- How about he somehow contracts hypertrichosis... and grows hair everywhere, like an out of control chia pet.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
One idea perhaps; we could all concentrate on the sun and put a 'thought bubble' around it and really feel and put out the energys of love, peace and unity into our 'thought sun'. We could visualise our big bright shining sun and that all our loving thoughts that we emit outward into it consequently shines down our loving thoughts for all of the earth and planets and anything in between to feel and absorb the warm loving peaceful thoughts.
A time could be right now! Spend 15 of your precious minutes everyday visualising this and giving it the feelings you want by feeling these feelings REALLY feeling it, 15 minutes of pure loving warmness, forget the matters of your day and world and feel in the moment that love peace and unity has already been acheived. Instead of looking at it as we have to have a certain time to all start thinking our thoughts to make it have some sort of doublized effect, why don't we just at whatever time we have 15 minutes spare, go sit in a peaceful quiet spot, clear our minds of material matters, breathe, breathe, start feeling love and peace for 15 minutes, make your own ways up whatever your mind visualises this as, whatever other senses want to join in let them, let all the suns warmness shine our loving thoughts down onto everything and day by day moment by moment we get closer and closer to our thought form inwhatever way this manifests itself for the overall thought of loving peace unity.
one idea, now someone could add on to/fine tune this, perhaps this post will spark in someone else another idea to help for our overall goal; LOVE PEACE UNITY imo..

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OK shall we set a provisional date and time of:

Sunday 31st at 9pm GMT

That's 4pm EST, 3pm, Central and 1pm Pacfic time. The rest of the world can work it out from GMT! Seems like an hour that works around the world.

Btw there's no reason this has to be a one off thing, could be a weekly event as far as I'm concerned. But for starters i suggest we start small then when we know what we're doing maybe end with a UFO on someones lawn!

Some Goals =

1) Visual verification within 1 day of experiment
2) To eliminate chance, coincidence or interference as much as possible
3) To escalate the size of the experiment if it becomes a weekly event. (odd had deja vu just then!)
4) For as many ATS'ers to concentrate on a focal point or thought with as much visualisation as possible (if relevant) so as to create or influence a thing, event, force, entity or group of entities.
5) To have a little fun doing it.

OK so far the best idea seems to be the PENDULUM idea so I think we should make this our first experiment unless something better is suggested in the next few days. Now Does anyone have access to a pendulum and a web cam? And can anyone suggest a decent enough hosting site for them that we can all log onto at the same time?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think that other thraed about woman and cigar is silly.

This one could be good , no target yet?

What about radon number machine that everyone could see effect and would be possitive of no tampering.
Some of the state lotteries have randon number machine not the ones with ping pong balls, not randon enough.
The electronic randon nuber machines have shown to be subject to mental influence.

All would have to do is find state with electronic random number machine pick time, date, and target number, 3 digit would be easier than 4 digit.

I can not think of anything else ,woman and cigar could be intuition, so would prove no control of event.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Re the Global Consciousness Project mentioned before, this is the link
noosphere.princeton.edu...

I too was only thinking about this last night after reading the North Korea Nuke thread. So much fear is borne of such things and many years ago a yogi told me that we create what we fear. If instead we send love to that which we fear, we create a reality with no fear.
Anyway, that's getting a bit sidetracked. I have participated in a few world meditations and would love to participate in this one.
I believe it is not appropriate to concentrate on one person or group without their permission (free choice is also an issue), so perhaps an event would be more ideal.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We could make a specific meditation so we are all charging the sun with our thoughts the same way and at a certain time each day for 15 minutes or even 3/4 times a day at certain set times if yall wanna try it that way..IMO (in my opinion) if we did this everyday, EVERYDAY for ONE WHOLE YEAR then thats gotta count for something! SURELY we're BOUND TO notice SOMETHING whether its in our own lives or the form of a big positive news event, which is leading into the way of our love thought. This is OUR earth guys n gals. OURS. Not the governments. Not the bankers, not the person with $XXXXXXXX. .We ARE. WE. ARE.
Our thoughts exist, THEY ARE. If we keep up our group concious thought then it's going to thrive and SHINE as a WHOLE!
WE can do this! IT WILL MANIFEST, we don't need the whole world to do it, because by us just doing it, that will prompt more people to connect into our general thoughtness, whether they are concious of it or not, they will in someway or another, help us. By us thinking our thoughts that will cause other people to do loving acts etc, more loving acts will pop up, random people might be walking down the street and get a sudden urge to love and feel peace, which could of been the very product of our thoughts..

What I'm trying to say is our thoughts aren't in our squishy brain so to speak, they eminate outward, they are a type of energy and this energy doesn't evaporate, it formates!
Love, Peace, Light, UNITY

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I believe the things like trying to influence a pendulum to start moving through thought power is irrelevant. This is more trying to use some sort of mass psi energy to influence a physical material to sway through location to location (location doesn't exist just the defination we give to a certain spot of space time). If location doesn't exist and time doesn't either that means we are in the NOW moment that was the same moment 1000 years ago thus our NOW THOUGHTS consequently change the next moments direction.

Instead of trying to get something to move or whatever just to validate in your brain and to yourself that 'this could work' how about we just KNOW it will work and pick a goal we all agree on that will matter in the end. Such as peace and one love and UNITY with all beings of love from all reaches of beingness, physical and beyond.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eathis

That would take tolong, people would fall out over such along time period. Then with the fact we are coning to more active solar cycle, the sun could blow up or something.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have fibromyalgia. Been dx for 5 years now. My sister has it, my mom had it. I don't want it. That's an understatement.
I jump at the chance to have some healing energies directed my way. This crap has taken a huge chunk out of not only MY life, but my family's.
So if you want a human subject, I volunteer. I'm pretty grounded, I think I could shield any negativity that might come up.
Out of everything that comes with it, I want the brain fog and cognitive problems gone. I was always an intelligent person, I hate it. I loathe it.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Sunday May 31st sounds good to me
I'm IN!!

btw on June 7th its gonna be full moon, just a thought ... maybe it can influence any goal to become a better outcome?

pendulum is a good tool to start with

an idea for coming events: visiualize a peacemark on a spot on the globe, like f.e. somewhere in Isreal, or other countries at 'war' and see wot will happen?

LETS MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
whatb if we started small with something such as an apple, put two apples on a table take a picture and post it so we can visualize it, leave both apples next to each other and both apples have to not be ripe yet. let us focus our energy on a specific left or right apple and try to focus the energy to ripen one apple quicker than the other, if both apples are in the same environment then both should ripen at the same rate if both are the same age.
i dont know if that even makes sense but its the simplest thing i could think up

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join