It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As quoted by Mr Gage...

"As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running."...Leslie Robertson.

One problem, that quote came from an article written by James Williams found here....
www.seau.org...

Mr. Robertson never said it. When queried about the statement Mr. Robertson had this to say...

I've no recollection of having made any such statements...nor was I in a position to have the required knowledge.

Here are Mr Williams notes for the presentation given by Mr. Robertson which do mention molten metal...not molten steel. However, absent a copy of Mr Robertson's presentation, I will have to go with the molten metal as listed on the notes and Mr Robertson's statement that he did not saying anything about molten steel.

www.911myths.com...

While there was probably some molten metal in the debris pile, the odds are that it was aluminum......much lower melting point.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

While there was probably some molten metal in the debris pile, the odds are that it was aluminum......much lower melting point.

The odds are what? You do not know. Where is your proof? Oh, I get it, it is your opinion. Where is your “sciences” that disproves anything? The fact is the molten debris has not really been tested yet.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join