It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Comets- It's Happening!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Way back in July of 1991 I had two consecutive dreams. I had been unemployed for some time and did some very intense bible study. My interest was the goings on in Iraq aka Babylon. One day I felt I was learning nothing else and in a not so pleasant prayer yelled out to God, PLEASE?!?! That night I had dream # 1.

In this dream I had a child in my arms, looking up at the night sky I noticed shooting stars (Few in number). In haste I ran up to this house and with a bold authority told the young woman whom answered the door that she had to give her parents car to me so that I could get home to my family. She had a mark on her for head. She did as I commanded even tho she was going to get in trouble with her folks. End dream.

At the time I thought the shooting stars were nukes, But now I think not! Now I believe that they were comets.

The next night I had dream # 2. In it this same child and I were sitting on the front stoop of my home. It was a warm summers evening. Before long something strange started to happen. As we sat there it began to snow strange, I thought to myself and picked up the child and walked down to the sidewalk. Then from across the road this man yelled out,"Whats going on"? At first I didn't know what to say then I saw this drop of blood fall from the sky and hit the snow. Like a cancer soon all the snow that had fallen was blood red! It was then that I shouted out, THE WRATH OF GOD HAS COME! Then moments later I called my wife and told here that it is happening! End dream.

Being that it it was to warm to snow, It had to be ash! As well I now believe the child was Jesus. God Bless. Zee

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"Please be aware that colors determined to be too bright or hard on the eyes may be subject to modification by forum staff without refund. Also, your background color must not be designed to hide your username."

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Considering this world has a cyclic cataclysm thing, where ever 3600 or so years huge commets bombard the Earth, or sometimes just fly by, we're due for the next bombardment very soon. It's a cycle, just like everything in nature is a cycle. Pole shift has a cycle too, and we might possibly be due for one as well, in addition to the comets - which might even help trigger the pole shift with their gravitational pull on Earth.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I still havent gooten up early enough to see the Bradfield Comet. Its fading away so if you wanna see it gotta get up soon.

2 more are on the way and should put on a show next month.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That sounds like an interesting dream sequence. I think that humanity will be destroyed, if not by our own creations of technology, then definitely by an act of Nature.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That sounds like a really creepy dream, or a really bad movie. If nature doesn't take us out first, humans will definitely end up destroying each other or messing up the whole system of things pretty bad so that everyone ends up a mutant or something. Or maybe it will be the wrath of Nature like in my English essay....

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Considering this world has a cyclic cataclysm thing, where ever 3600 or so years huge commets bombard the Earth, or sometimes just fly by, we're due for the next bombardment very soon. It's a cycle, just like everything in nature is a cycle. Pole shift has a cycle too, and we might possibly be due for one as well, in addition to the comets - which might even help trigger the pole shift with their gravitational pull on Earth.

hahaha... okay... let's go

point 1
if "huge comets" were to "bombard the earth" every 3600 years or so, we would all be dead. maybe in the beginnings of the solar system the earh was consistently being bombarded... ut not recently. i'd like to see some evidence backing this "cycle" up please.

point 2
comets do not have much mass at all. in fact, they're some of the least massive things in the solar system. so again, i'd like to see some evidence proposing that their mass can cause the poles of the earth to shift.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You go commander!

knock em dead

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by lilblam

hahaha... okay... let's go

point 1
if "huge comets" were to "bombard the earth" every 3600 years or so, we would all be dead. maybe in the beginnings of the solar system the earh was consistently being bombarded... ut not recently. i'd like to see some evidence backing this "cycle" up please.

Overwhelming amount of evidence, and they don't always bombard, sometimes just a very demonstrative fly-by, but always affect in major ways.

www.cassiopaea.org...

www.cassiopaea.org...

www.cassiopaea.org...

3 excellent compilations and in-depth research done in this regard. Why cassiopaea? First thing that came to mind, and the best research I've ever seen regarding this phenomena, anywhere. Maybe it's time to wake up..

point 2
comets do not have much mass at all. in fact, they're some of the least massive things in the solar system. so again, i'd like to see some evidence proposing that their mass can cause the poles of the earth to shift.

When in groups, they can be massive. Comet clusters! In fact, they don't have to be in the solar system, or within our bounds of observation, due to their really erradic orbit. In about 3-4 years tops, they shall return with a bang. Mass panic and confusion, including from yourself will be evident on the planet. Want evidence? There's a HUGE amount of evidence, so much in fact, that it's impossible to conclude otherwise by looking at it, if you have a mind anyway. A kangaroo looking at it might conclude otherwise, however.

By the way, this topic of discussion with you is officially over, before it has time to get "senseless". Check out the evidence, otherwise you will have no argument. I gave you 3 links, out of about 1000 that you can check out. You can disagree, but you'd have to back up your statement. Everything in existance is cyclic, including comets

P.S. - I'm not going anywhere. (reply to "lets go").

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My immagination says if a comet full of ammonia were to hit us there would be a large area directly impacted, gas masks and O2 tanks please.

top topics

join