It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: "What is your opinion of Swine Flu?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am an american God forbid my grandchildren are being raised in a dangerous situation by my sons ex in Israel westbank settlement. I keep thinking if a war breaks out and it will , how can Joann and I protect them.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I guess I should clarify my last statement I sincerely believe that biological warfare will play a major role in the upcoming conflicts when they do occur in the middle east..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My first ever reply and post after Years of reading on this fantastic site (since 2005)
These are my current opinons.

This is very real, make no mistake about that. It is very very likely to be Bio Engineered and comes hot on the heels of the 'global Economic meltdown'

This is staggering in its scale and planning, 20 million Australians to be Vaccinated within 2 weeks, while less than 300 have died and there Winter is due to finish soon?

This deos,nt feel like paranoia any more, I really am stocking all sorts of supplies now. If it hits like 1918 people drop like flies, coffins on every porch/fromt lawn, people well one day, dead the next. This thing gets in your lungs and multiplies fast.

Vaccine will kill or debillitate you. But thats your choice and it will come to a decision you will have to make at some point.

Mass graves prepared in UK and around World.

Lucky that the UK Government is.nt prepared for mass culling and burning of infected Biological matter, although there was that 'foot and mouth thing'!!

This is,nt beyond the realms of possibility, this is Eugenics, Population Control and Tyranny.

If you now have a sense of something very wrong, thats your intuition and survival instinct, go with it, it will possibly save you and yours.

Peace and Love to you all

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My opinion is the swine flu is just another big money grab. It's projected that the vaccines will make BigPharma 80 Billion this year alone. Not to mention the immediate recommendations of 2 vaccines for children going into school, AND two regular vaccines.

I do agree that these vaccines are harmful, and the impact will vary based on current immune function, age, genetics, and other factors.

The medical model of health and disease is garbage, as health comes from within, starting with a highly function nervous system. This includes a nervous system.

My best advice is:

Eat right. Exercise. Sleep. Stay emotionally healthy.

This depopulation theory is crap. It might help some people die, and it might cause other disease and immune dysfunction in the body, but thats just a pleasant side effect. It will instill fear in the population and continue to pad peoples pockets.

They have been poisoning us for years with this stuff that has never show any validity in working.

One of the best things the people who WANT to actually get vaccinated is have their administering doctors/nurses/librarian or whomever they allow to give this garbage is to have them sign a Warranty/Guarantee of effectiveness and safety.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by brocket99]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've been hearing about things like, "We are due for a pandemic." Stating it's been 90 years since the last one. The difference is that there have been HUGE advancements in hygiene control in those years. Not to mention the advancement of antibiotics. We are much more cognizant of how to deal with infection than those that suffered the Spanish Flu.

Secondly, we had a "booster shot" on how to deal with pandemics during the SARS event. I won't even call it a "crisis". Thousands may die but what makes this strain any different than the various strains that come by every year? Imo it IS a distraction.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
what?? swine flu don't exist !! all diseases are of bacteriological and toxic origin

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ATTENTION : IDK IF YOU HAVE WATCHED THE MOVIE GAMER OR NOT. THEY ARE PLANNING TO PUT NANO CHIP INTO THE VACCINE.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Since I am middle aged with COPD I will take the vaccine as well as the regular flu vaccine...a bout of COPD is far more scary to experience (when that happens I can't walk across the room without stopping to catch my breath) than any supposed risks to the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
The poll seems to have forgotten the answer

"This is a test run to test out spread and speed of spread, the real virus will be released soon under the guise of a mutated form of this swine flu"

I hope anyway, I can't wait to test my immune system.

I have a feeling you are quite correct.

It will be a "dirty bomb" with a worse version of "Swine Flu".

This will give the Media the ability to whip America into a frenzy.

As well, Martial Law will have to be declared, and the nation will be on lockdown.

Worse yet, it will be a false-flag operation, and we will not be able to prevent it.

Think about it from a logical sense, America has been "attacked" via "terror" by the school shootings, which mandates gun laws being strengthened, the Oklahoma City Bombing was an "alleged" (I say patsy) "homegrown terrorist", the alleged (patsy pattern?) September 11th attack of Osama bin Laden, the only type of attack we have not seen on American soil, after the release of the bio-agent "Swine Flu" (sure sounds like a set of code words) would either be a "dirty bomb" or a nuclear threat.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Yes.....because tracking the carriers via RFID bracelets, along with strain info, and HIV info, etc. will enable a much more deadlier killing machine to be sent forth next year.

eBolivar

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Please check out T-Helper Cells, & CD-4 & Squalene, a Swine Flu adjuvant.

On doing this it seems that the excess CD-4 generated by the Squalene could give a false positive for the health of Your immune system.

Perhaps someone else could give this scenario a checkover as well.

eBolivar

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

it is an illness created in laboratory as the aids, ebola, avian etc

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I did not see the poll, please tell me for the next one where I would have been able to find it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think we'll find out that the 26% and the 9% are right. It is serious, and it is man made.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I come on ATS every day, and I didn't see any poll of this kind. The only poll I've seen since joining ATS is the top 10 conspiracies, which didn't work when I tried to do it because there was no "submit" button. How silly is that?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I believe Swine Flu / a new virus of some kind will emerge def before the years end that's gonna be even worse then sars .

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Would a Muslim get a swine flu shot? Or get swine flu then worry about the religious implications... Oh yes blame U.S. for the biologic?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I was just about to start a thread entitled 'does the swine flu exist?'

I wanted to ask this because it seems to have disappeared as quickly as it came about....

What were those images we saw on the TV?

Were they mocked up?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think much worse things are on the way. The Bible says to come out of her (The great city of Babylon) so that you don't share in her plagues.

Strange people seem to monitor my life and put weird things in front of me, and they seem to be reffering to the destruction of the Mississippi river.

I think the next thing they're going to do is severely damage the Mississippi in order to justify the use of FEMA concentration camps.

I also thought they might evolve MRSA past our ability to heal the bacteria, and put it in gel capsules, and spread it all over before it rains.

Really there are all sorts of ways for them to very quickly and covertly spread new diseases to the masses, and I believe its important for us to abandon society, until leaders who have bizarre theories and ideas about how they should treat us are out of power, instead of listening to why the evil things they do are for some reason neccesary.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Woa! 26% for "much worse". For this being a conspiracy forum, there are sure a lot of people taking their programming just as it's meant to be installed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join