It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu the new y2k?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Folks is it my imagination or are we doing the same thing with this flu as we did the y2k scare? It seems that people are running scared and jumping at every little noise they hear.

Yes without a doubt this could be a problem. And yes it is spreading quickly; but we have a population of over 300 million, Mexico City alone has 20 million, and our confirmed cases are are only in the low hundreds and the possible death toll is said to be 6%?

I have no doubt that this could be a possible onset of a devasting flu, but in my opinion it has been blown all out of proportion; and for those of you wanting to know my background I am probably considered one of the more paranoid ones in the survival forum.

I think we really need to step back and take a deep breathe and think this through. What is the real cause for all of this alarm, and why is the media all over the place with this and not some of the other noteworthy news. I smell a ruse around the endline here. There is more to this than meets the eye and it is not the flu.

Whast dear people is really going on and why do TPTB want us running over ourselves in fear? My two cents what is yours?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

A great question. No this time you are "toast". Tattoo it in you forearm.

References available. Who does Uri Gheller have respect for?

Take care--------------PC

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. Why do you say we are toast? Let,s see your references and discuss it.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

join