It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Moulton Howe, "Nano-Thermitic Material in WTC Dust"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ok. I've been a skeptic on 9-11 Conspiracies until now. If Linda is with it, I'm with it.

PART 1

PART 2

Is this as big a deal as I think it is OR is "The whiskey talking"?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yea. I have my doubts, but I think this report is pretty revealing. I'd like to see it replicated of course, by other labs, but it's pretty damn good on its own.

My father studies air particulates for a living, and even he was impressed by the science in the report.

At this point, I don't really know how people can still say the official story is real.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There is a 19 page thread about this paper/report here at:

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Several of the posts are even worthwhile.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe (On her "Coast to Coast AM" broadcast tonight) made a lot of sense with a pretty convincing case. IMO

Did anyone else listen?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by CreeWolf]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on this on outrageous info.
Finally this festering question can be put to rest.

So many explosive experts have been Yelling since September 11, 2001
that the films show explosive action that could only relate to Thermite explosions and that it would have taken lots of time and lots of planning by Ace Demolition Experts to have pulled this off.
I read plenty about this as a definite possibility and have seen lots of proof right here on ATS.

What to do now?
Do we will send the report to anybody and everyone? Do we Organize?
Do we send this to other countries MSM, as the U.S. either ignores us or lies to us.

I am going start sending this report any place I can think of.

S&F, Thank you again and I'm sending thanks to Linda who has always impressed me and been my favorite investigator.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by azureskys]

[edit on 1-5-2009 by azureskys]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I have not been able to listen C2C for a couple of weeks I hate it when I miss Linda's reports.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
that the films show explosive action that could only relate to Thermite explosions

Thermite is not an explosive, it's an incendiary:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Linda Moulton Howe (On her "Coast to Coast AM" broadcast tonight) made a lot of sense with a pretty convincing case. IMO

Did anyone else listen?

I heard her report on C2CAM and I think it is a very good sign that someone like her is following this. She is an extremely tenacious reporter and very forthright. Also she is used to battling bureaucratic headwinds.

I think we can look forward to more great stuff out of her in the 9/11 arena.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

I think one very important thing to gain from this report by Howe is this quote by Jones to Howe:

This, of course, is what we are saying in our paper that with the finding of unexploded reactive material in the World Trade Center dust, there needs to be a serious follow up - not just to confirm our results. That's been done (by two other science labs to date), but to find out who made this material and why it was in the World Trade Center?

I for one was not aware that there was not one but two other labs who have confirmed their results.

This is why we have not seen a single person or group come out disagreeing with this papers finding.

If I had to guess right now that thirty member squad that Sunder still has under him at NIST is most likely working to try and explain away the importance of these energetic chips.

Guess we'll have to stay tuned, thanks for the update OP.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by azureskys
that the films show explosive action that could only relate to Thermite explosions

Thermite is not an explosive, it's an incendiary:

en.wikipedia.org...

I am very sorry for using wrong words and creating a false statment.

It should have read: Thermite used in aiding to bring down the buildings.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

While thermite is an incendiary, not an explosive, NANO or SUPER thermite is indeed an explosive -- in fact, an extremely powerful one. Nano thermite is the type found in the WTC dust and studied by the labs.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
A good thread OP! S&F for you!
Howe is a great investigative reporter and there are precious few left these days.I hope she continues to press NIST to give a real response to these findings not that I am expecting them to.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dicksamson
reply to post by _BoneZ_

While thermite is an incendiary, not an explosive, NANO or SUPER thermite is indeed an explosive -- in fact, an extremely powerful one. Nano thermite is the type found in the WTC dust and studied by the labs.

And chemist Professor Niels Harrit agrees with you as he states on Danish TV that nano-thermite is an explosive and an incendiary.

Nano-thermite can be mixed with additives to give off intense heat, or serve as a very effective explosive. It contains more energy than dynamite, and can be used as rocket fuel.

It can explode and break things apart, and it can melt things.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think the presence of this material in the dust makes it likely that the dust was responsible for burning all of those cars in the neighborhood around the WTC. If one checked the pattern of where the burned cars were found, it might well follow the flow of dust, being mostly downwind from the site.

A pattern like that would clinch a role for the dust in burning the cars, I think.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I think the presence of this material in the dust makes it likely that the dust was responsible for burning all of those cars in the neighborhood around the WTC. If one checked the pattern of where the burned cars were found, it might well follow the flow of dust, being mostly downwind from the site.

A pattern like that would clinch a role for the dust in burning the cars, I think.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acb3f5d583f3.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes indeed. The nano-thermite in the dust blowing down on the approximate 1400 damaged automobiles, reacted with the steel and melted the cars. Unfortunately, no forensic investigation was apparently allowed on the cars either. So many secrets to keep from the American people.

Link to melted WTC automobiles

More toasted cars

Nano-thermite in the dust could possibly explain what happened to the cars. Perhaps the heavy multiple coats of paint and/or clear coat prevented a reaction of the nano-thermite with the steel underneath.

[edit on 5/6/09 by SPreston]

top topics

join