It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Case By Case Stats on H1N1 Swine Flu World Wide. Location Age and Sex given

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I am going to attempt to post this up to the minute information, taken directly from google maps. Hopefully this will give us all a better feel for what is coming. I will include the link so you will have this information readily available.

Page 1

CALIFORNIA San Diego County
30/03/2009 boy aged 10 years who lives in San Diego County, California. The patient had onset of fever, cough, and vomiting on March 30, 2009. He was taken to an outpatient clinic, and a nasopharyngeal swab was collected for testing as part of a clinical study. The boy received symptomatic treatment, and all his symptoms resolved uneventfully within approximately 1 week.
confirmed cases are 100 miles apart

CALIFORNIA Imperial County

28/03/2009 girl aged 9 years who resides in Imperial County, California, adjacent to San Diego County. On March 28, 2009, she had onset of cough and fever (104.3°F [40.2°C]). She was taken to an outpatient facility that was participating in an influenza surveillance project, treated with amoxicillin/clavulanate potassium and an antihistamine, and has since recovered uneventfully.

confirmed cases are 100 miles apart

01/04/2009 patient's mother had respiratory symptoms without fever in the first few days of April 2009 confirmed cases are 100 miles apart

15/03/2009 brother aged 8 years had a respiratory illness 2 weeks before illness onset in the patient and had a second illness with cough, fever, and rhinorrhea on April 11, 2009. confirmed cases are 100 miles apart

01/04/2009 brother aged 13 years had influenza-like symptoms on April 1, 2009 confirmed cases are 100 miles apart

25/03/2009 male cousin aged 13 years living in the home had influenza-like symptoms on March 25, 2009, 3 days before onset of the patient's symptoms. confirmed cases are 100 miles apart

12/04/2009 A woman aged 41 years with an autoimmune illness who resided in Imperial County developed fever, headache, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, and myalgias on April 12. She was hospitalized on April 15. She recovered and was discharged on April 22. A respiratory specimen obtained April 16 was found to be influenza A positive by RT-PCR at the San Diego Country Health Department Laboratory, but could not be further subtyped. The woman had not been vaccinated against seasonal influenza viruses during the 2008--09 season. Three household contacts of the woman reported no recent respiratory illness.

TEXAS Guadalupe County Cibolo
10/04/2009 two 16-year-old Steele High School students were diagnosed with swine flu earlier this month. “One became ill on April 10, the other on April 14. Their illnesses were relatively mild. Neither was hospitalized. Both have recovered. Though the boys are friends, it has not been determined how either became infected.”

CALIFORNIA San Diego Country
05/04/2009 adolescent girl aged 16 years and her father aged 54 years went to a San Diego County clinic with acute respiratory illness. The youth had onset of illness on April 5. Her symptoms included...

(continued) link[maps.google.com...,-110.390625&spn=15.738151,25 .488281&z=5]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Page 2

MEXICO Mexico City
24/04/2009 57 deaths in the Mexico City area

MEXICO San Lusi Potosi
24/04/2009 3 deaths and 24 symtomat

MEXICO Baja California Norte
24/04/2009 Two fatalities
Thirteen fatal cases of severe respiratory illness were reported in Mexico City; four in San Luis Potosi, a city north of the capital; two in the state of Baja California Norte, bordering California; and another in Oaxaca city in the south.

MEXICO Oaxaca
24/04/2009 girl six years old, allegedly by influenza.Regional Hospital ISSSTE Juarez last night reported the death of a

MEXICO Mexicali
24/04/2009 Mexicali, near the border with the United States, four cases of ILI, with no deaths, have been reported.
24/04/2009 Mexicali, near the border with the United States, four cases of ILI, with no deaths, have been reported.

MEXICO Mexicali

MEXICO Mexicali

MEXICO Mexicali

MEXICO
42/04/2009 Mexican cases, 18 have been laboratory confirmed in Canada as Swine Influenza A/H1N1
42/04/2009 Mexican cases, 18 have been laboratory confirmed in Canada as Swine Influenza A/H1N1

MEXICO
Mexican cases, 18 have been laboratory confirmed in Canada as Swine Influenza A/H1N1
Mexican cases, 18 have been laboratory confirmed in Canada as Swine Influenza A/H1N1

MEXICO
24/04/2009 Mexican cases, 18 have been laboratory confirmed in Canada as Swine Influenza A/H1N1
24/04/2009 Mexican cases, 18 have been laboratory confirmed in Canada as Swine Influenza A/H1N1

24/04/2009 7 year old girl
24/04/2009 7 year old girl

MEXICO
24/04/2009 preliminary CDC tests on seven out of 14 samples from patients in Mexico had matched the virus found in the US.
24/04/2009 preliminary CDC tests on seven out of 14 samples from patients in Mexico had matched the virus found in the US.

MEXICO

MEXICO

08/04/2009 Two household contacts of the patients have reported recent mild acute respiratory illnesses; specimens have been collected from these household members for testing.
08/04/2009 Two household contacts of the patients have reported recent mild acute respiratory illnesses; specimens have been collected from these household members for testing.

NEW YORK Queens
24/04/2009 As many as 75 students at St. Francis Preparatory School in Queens became sick with flu-like symptoms on Thursday, and more fell ill on Friday, WCBS television reported. Health officials ha...
24/04/2009 As many as 75 students at St. Francis Preparatory School in Queens became sick with flu-like symptoms on Thursday, and more fell ill on Friday, WCBS television reported. Health officials had tested the students and were investigating, and the school canceled its Friday evening programs.

NEW YORK Queens
24/04/2009 As many as 75 students at St. Francis Preparatory School in Queens became sick with flu-like symptoms on Thursday, and more fell ill on Friday, WCBS television reported. Health officials ha...
24/04/2009 As many as 75 students at St. Francis Preparatory School in Queens became sick

There is a reason for the double posting of some of the information. Each line is represented by a color coded bubble, which can only viewed from the map page.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am really confused about the actual numbers in Mexico. I have heard about 3 different totals. My local news said that Mexico had 97 cases and 7 deaths? I doubt there would be such a panic in Mexico if this was the case but then again the media has given us inconistent, hyped up information.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I am really confused about the actual numbers in Mexico. I have heard about 3 different totals. My local news said that Mexico had 97 cases and 7 deaths? I doubt there would be such a panic in Mexico if this was the case but then again the media has given us inconistent, hyped up information.

If you check out the link you can view the cases by number in real time. I have read the actual cases is around 2,000 and deaths as of yesterday were around 176. Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the OP. I want to very much be able to track the cases of this manbirdpig flu. Not only areas of infection and ages and genders, but also genetics of affected people. I suspect this is a continutation of Israeli experimentation of devloping of DNA related biological germ warfare. Yeah, I am a nutter. When I speak of this to my family and friends, they exchange those looks that say, oh,no, here we go again. He's off his meds again. lol. But some of these folks have begun their own investigations and now are not so quick to dismiss me as just another veteran of Iraq who was exposed to who knows what. It's not a left/right or a
Dem/Repub like thing. It's way more complicated than this.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Today they recanted over 100 Mexican deaths and brought them down to 12. Apparently they want to investigate that it was infact swine flu that killed those people and not something else.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Thanks for the OP. I want to very much be able to track the cases of this manbirdpig flu. Not only areas of infection and ages and genders, but also genetics of affected people. I suspect this is a continutation of Israeli experimentation of devloping of DNA related biological germ warfare. Yeah, I am a nutter. When I speak of this to my family and friends, they exchange those looks that say, oh,no, here we go again. He's off his meds again. lol. But some of these folks have begun their own investigations and now are not so quick to dismiss me as just another veteran of Iraq who was exposed to who knows what. It's not a left/right or a
Dem/Repub like thing. It's way more complicated than this.

I agree that it is biological warfare, and maybe you aren't so crazy afterall...or it makes two of us!

join