It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush accidently reveals explosives Were Used on 9-11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Bush accidently reveals explosives Were Used on 9-11

[...] Bush accidently reveals explosives Were Used on 9-11

Dude111 wrote: "files.ww...com/54277.html EXCELLENT VIDEO!! He made alot of mistakes after 9/11 and you could hear how nervous he was after he said that!! I wonder why MORE ppl didnt pick up on this! (I think i know why)"

As these criminals in government pose as our leaders: They try to criminalize free-speech.

They're not our government! They're hypocrites, who think we don't know they murdered innocent & harmless people in 2001 and beyond.

We must resist (and arrest) terrorists in government by ourselves. The so-called, police do not follow our demands or dare to truly investigate of 9/11. They protect the criminals, who orchestrated those "terrorist attacks".

The government tortures innocent people, when they're fully-aware of the fact that (the world government) caused all of that pain & suffering in 2001.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
damn. Cant get anymore clearer than that. Right from the horses mouth.
you want real ghost footage, here it is.
Theres no de-bunking that.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well well, somehow i feel this is not going to be of surprise to most around.
Exciting indeed.....
I am really interested to see where this goes.

By the way, why was the vid so short and cut right away? Are we missing by any chance a longer sentence?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
OK, arrest him, this man is a criminal and a serial murderer - and he is still FREE? THIS SHOWS YOU WHAT GOVERNMENTS WILL DO TO KILL PEOPLE.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Does anybody else feel that what he says here is taken out of context? Isn't he talking about what someone confessed to planning from interrogation but not what actually happened?

Even IF the government planted explosives, he wouldn't let it slip like this. No way.

This is taken out of context and if/when the full context comes out will probably hurt "truthers" more than help them.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ummmm while I would like to think this real, I suspect its been tampered with. I am sure someone on here can find a copy of the orginal to compare this with, unless this is indeed the orginal....which I suspect it is not., or its taken out of context and he is talking about something else??

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Is there a full uncut video of this speech?

For all we know he's not talking specifically about 9/11.

Here's what he said:

...described the designed (desired?) planned attacks on buildings in the US and how operatives were directed to carry them out.

That is valuable information for those of us who have a responsibility to protect the American people.

He told us the operatives had been instructed to insure that the explosives went off at a high..a point that was high enough to prevent people, trapped above from escaping...

So, no mention of 9/11, seeing the full speech would tell us exactly what he's talking about. Is this video conveniently short?

Also, Bush is renowned to mis-pronounce words, not entire sentences, so him saying explosives could have meant to be explosions.

Does anyone honestly believe he would have come out describing what you're all wanting him to say?

You're hearing what you want to hear.

Flame away

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The man is famous for saying the wrong thing - he said it.

But it is the right thing.

But his rich mates won't let him get the chop.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
The man is famous for saying the wrong thing - he said it.

But it is the right thing.

But his rich mates won't let him get the chop.

And YouTube is famous for videos taken out of context.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just amazing that nobody's spotted this before, isn't it? With all the people digging and digging for "proof", and finding none. Then this just appears? A public speech? EVERYBODY missed it before? Really?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Very old news and has been discussed several times here on the boards...

From Sept. of '06:

For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of plane attacks on
building inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is
valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the
American people.

He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went
off at a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.
www.guardian.co.uk...

He was referring to information supposedly obtained from interrogations of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

July of '07

Nov. of '07

[edit on 30-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Well there ya go...

And people wonder why 9/11 truthers aren't taken seriously.

Not saying they shouldn't but there are many who hurt the cause more than help.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I remember seeing that speach years ago and it still pisses me off
I say we string him up at the same place as saddam ...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It is obvious that Bush was reading from a written document and speaking of the terrorists plot to have explosives in the building. It's one thing to hate Bush, but at least hate him for something he did (or didn't do), not for fabricated nonsense.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

So do you want us to believe that explosives were not put in the World Trade Center buildings? The fact that bombs were used by the terrorists in government has been proven many times. I don't care how many times people want (or have) to discuss this topic: Explosives were in those WTC buildings. We deserve to know the truth about the explosives, which the occult world-government has used to kill our people before and after 2001.

PrisonPlanet...com/911.html

The government has already been caught bombing 1 of the WTC buildings (before 2001). Face the facts, and get past the dates and useless critiques.

"The attack will be spectacular and designed to inflict mass casualties against U.S. facilities or interests. Attack preparations have been made. Attack will occur with little or no warning."
- CIA Intelligence Report for President Bush, July, 2001 (60 Days Prior to 9/11)

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor."
- PNAC supporter/government-shill

(More information at: AndySaint's helpful profile)

reply to post by Chadwickus

Do you not believe the "terrorist-attacks" on 9/11/01 were orchestrated by members of the world-government & military, and that "7/7 bombing" was not a secret government-sponsored attack?

It doesn't matter if this story is old or new to those, who may not take truth-tellers seriously. Just spread the truth. Get over the little details, and expose the criminals, who killed our people. We can & we must discuss the truth about the government, as long as we want.

Do you want us to believe the tyrants in government didn't attack or orchestrate the attack on harmless New Yorkers & other victims in 2001 too?

FredLee added:

Do you not agree that 9/11 was an inside job, and that 7/7 was an inside job?

I had never heard of Doyel Shamley, so I tried to look into listening to him, but all I could find was an outdated web site and some Hour of the Time podcasts that are unrelated. What happened to William Cooper? Did he go crazy and get shot by the police or something? I never listened to him either.

Alex is not perfect, and he may be sensational sometimes, but I would not say he is a BS artist. His info is good, and he is doing more than most to make others aware of many different things. Do you have a suggestion of someone with similar info to listen to who is perfect?

The problem with America is those of an elitist mindset who wield power, as well as the people who are lazy and apathetic.

Alex has covered the 1993 WTC bombing and how it was an inside job, and he knew they wanted to finish the job, which is why he suspected the WTC as a target when he made that prediction (PrisonPlanet.tv/articles/august2004...)

Tyrants & terrorists in government killed people in 1 of those WTC buildings in 1993. They killed more people than ever before -in that same building in 2001.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by News And History]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by News And History

It doesn't matter if it's an old or new this story to those, who may not take truth-tellers seriously. Just spread the truth. Get over the little details, and expose the criminals, who killed our people. We can & we must discuss the truth about the government, as long as we want.

But this video isn't truth, are you're saying people should spread lies?

I'm sorry to say but you can't tell a lie to tell the truth. It just doesn't work.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well there ya go...

And people wonder why 9/11 truthers aren't taken seriously.

Not saying they shouldn't but there are many who hurt the cause more than help.

Well there ya go. That tells us all we need to know about the effectiveness of our interrogation techniques doesnt it?

Wither torture works and there were explosives in the buildings or "enhanced interrogation" gets you bad intel. Sorry but you don't get to have it both ways.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I haven't endorsed liars. I'm showing what the liars have presented to the public, and I'm sharing the facts about the events they've covered.

The opening message in this thread is a quote from someone, who knows explosives were used by George Bush's cronies on September 11, 2001. The clip of Bush lying during a press-conference was (and is) enough proof to show that Bush was working against this nation.

There's nothing wrong with exposing what either of those people presented in that video. The title of it is "Bush accidently reveals explosives Were Used on 9-11". He does reveal it! He's part of a criminal-organization. Bush told the public about explosives, which were used to kill people in the World Trade Center buildings. He blamed others for detonating the bombs, but he also esoterically admitted to the fact that explosives were used in those buildings without blaming the real terrorists (his cronies), who happily murdered innocent & harmless people in 2001 & beyond.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by News And History]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is old news, I put Bushes quote in a video I made back in June 2007 in my first draft of the 9/11 WMD series, it's one of the first quotes in the video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cf0d748dee4.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the only scene I can think of that bush would be talking about and I personally believe he was talking about 9/11, specifically about the twin towers and how they trapped the people on the higher floors. What other terrorist attack involved blowing up buildings by planting explosives at the higher floors, I can only think of one. The picture above shows detonations occuring at a high enough level to stop people trapped above from escaping. What else would he be talking about?

Check out the above video 9/11 Nuclear Demolition

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
He didn't "accidentally admit" anything. Cherry picking irrelevant inconsistencies proves nothing. You have to have harder evidence than that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join