It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First US Swine Flu Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

First US Swine Flu Death

www.msnbc.msn.com

WASHINGTON - A government official confirmed the first U.S. death from the new H1N1 swine flu on Wednesday, a 23-month-old child who died in Texas.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wonder how this will affect the current U.S. outlook on this outbreak. I don't think were out of the woods just yet....This could be a game changer in how the public reacts as well. I think they are a lot more cases in Mexico than what the official report is, which is why we are seeing more deaths in Mexico. Could this be a result of more U.S. cases being under-reported?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Oops...sorry mods could you please move this to the Swine Flu boards?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by peponastick]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This should be moved to the proper forum immediately. Thank you for this information its very important.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It is a kid though... I am not worried.

So we have the first non-Mexican death of this thing... Why is it opposite of who was expected to be most affected by this thing?

Is it really kids and elderly that will be most at-risk afterall, or what?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Cue media sensationalism going into overdrive and mass hysteria.
I'm not saying it isn't bad no matter how you look at it.But once an American(north)hits the floor you know the media will milk it for all its worth and governments will get all kinds of crazy plans underway.
This is the last thing we needed.

Anyone else think this is another way to wreck the economies of all nations.Kick us while where down.Now they can gain even more control.Before we were scared for our jobs now they want us to be scared for our lives.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I think it would be more about ratings than the NWO. Im hearing reports of other deaths in the US that just arent being reported. One out in California. I dont have a source but if they were covering it up you wouldnt have a source now would you?

Then we've got Dr's blogging saying they are being told to write other reasons for death on the death certs other than flu. I dunno its all a walk in the park until people next to you start dying. I live in texas and I am taking this very seriously.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i just find it rather damning that this strain of swine flu - is one that cannot be found in pigs.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The fact that they cannot pinpoint the beginning of the infection given the rapid pace at which it has spread worldwide is troublesome. Something isn't right about this whole thing...On top of the photo shoot yesterday I feel like we are being played by TPTB.

The Shock Doctrine....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I only have 1 question in reguards to the toddlers death.
What ethnicity was the baby?
was the baby Mexican living in Texas, or did it have a mexican mother or father.
This may tell if it is race specific or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It looks to me like they dont want to release any information on this. Maybe because of panic I dunno.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

oops wrong thread..sorry.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by peponastick]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Doesn't matter how many die from it, it is still being blown out of proportion.

The media seemed desperate just for the first american to die from it, and its a baby(although bad for the parents), babies are all in danger from any flus, if not treated properly.

They are probably not giving any info if true, as they probably do not know yet like those two cases yesterday being treated as suspect.

Remember guys if true, you should wright in all specualtion.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well I can tell you now out of everything that is reported by the state governments there arent really a lot of cases of the Swine Flu, though what I suspect is that there are actually a lot more cases. That the Government knows about though they won't let the people know about it.
www.idemc.org

This doesnt seem to be all I have been hearing reports about. There is a nine year old kid literally 15 miles down the road in another county. 9 years old. Do you think that hes going to be staying still. No he is going to be out and about doing stuff. Thats why i know that this is population control, and Bio Civil warfare.

Look at it this way.
Fema Trains, Mass Graves, Tons of Coffin liners, now the Swine Flu.
The pieces of the puzzle are falling together right before our eyes.

IMMHO we're being extinguished.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't know if this is the place for it, but I need to say that I am sick and tired of people on ATS acting like the media is sensationalizing the whole case. The fact is, the media has actually been making a concerted effort to debunk the myths and to actually not sensationalize the issue, in order to prevent an irrational pandemic. If anybody is sensationalizing anything, its the public. The people on Twitter and right here on ATS. YOU are responsible for the sensationalization, not the media. Stop scapegoating them for every one of your pathetic failures, people!

Need proof? Take a look at what the last poster, SemperParatusRJCC just said:

"We're being extinguished?" I'm not hearing any members of the media screaming that the sky is falling.

Everyone take a good look at themselves in the mirror. You all are America's worst enemy right now. God help us all.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Some more information.

CHILD WHO DIED OF SWINE FLU IN TEXAS WAS MEXICAN WHO TRAVELED TO US FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT -HOUSTON HEALTH OFFICIAL

Source: Twitter and Google News.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yup. The parents drove from Mexico City to Houston for treatment for the child. Doctor on TV said the child died due to nontreatment for an extended period of time. This is a nonevent.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
I don't know if this is the place for it, but I need to say that I am sick and tired of people on ATS acting like the media is sensationalizing the whole case. The fact is, the media has actually been making a concerted effort to debunk the myths and to actually not sensationalize the issue, in order to prevent an irrational pandemic. If anybody is sensationalizing anything, its the public. The people on Twitter and right here on ATS. YOU are responsible for the sensationalization, not the media. Stop scapegoating them for every one of your pathetic failures, people!

Need proof? Take a look at what the last poster, SemperParatusRJCC just said:

"We're being extinguished?" I'm not hearing any members of the media screaming that the sky is falling.

Everyone take a good look at themselves in the mirror. You all are America's worst enemy right now. God help us all.

Its not about what the medie thinks. I go for facts not any biased ideas set on us by people who either support or dont support the government. I go for truth and so far that is the only possible explanation. so before you try and say im a dog for the media, do your own research on who you try and call out in a post. In fact. Some of those documents were sent though this office and shipped towards District 13. You say I rely on media. I rely on what I know and what I can deduct and hypothesize slipping every piece of information I have.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

So now we have sick illegals pouring into the US for free treatment. As if the illegal immigration wasnt bad enough. I mean you cant really blame them, they grow up being taught to do this by their own government. But when you look at it from our side of the river its bad.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I had posted the same thing under the Swine Flu update. It is very sad, I am curious though. I thought the alarming thing about this particular flu was that it was going after the "healthy, fully developed" immune systems. Is it now making its way into a traditional flu were it is children, elderly, and immunocompromised people that are most at risk? Is it still the "healthy"?

God Bless

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
People are not stating the fact that this kid is FROM Mexico, however, died in Texas. It contracted the disease in Mexico, so no U.S. citizen has died from this Flu as of yet. But this will just fuel the "conspiracy theorist" even more that it is a native Mexican and the mighty NWO is out to get them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join