It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Simpsons Movie - Swine Flu . Were they telling us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Did people run out of biblical refferences so they had to start tieing a mini outbreak of a virus to classic american cartoons?

Lol.... well if cartoons don't cut it for you, I'm sure we'll find plenty of hidden warnings in school textbooks, company logos, children's toys and programs, and condensation on our windows....
Maybe even pigs themselves....revenge is sweet, and we do tend to underestimate their intelligence....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoebeflakes

Originally posted by Miraj
Did people run out of biblical refferences so they had to start tieing a mini outbreak of a virus to classic american cartoons?

Lol.... well if cartoons don't cut it for you, I'm sure we'll find plenty of hidden warnings in school textbooks, company logos, children's toys and programs, and condensation on our windows....
Maybe even pigs themselves....revenge is sweet, and we do tend to underestimate their intelligence....

You're right. Those pigs are out to get us. For too long we have been frying and baking their brethern, and now they are rising up.

Nothing can stop them now. This is the rise of the pigs.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

dont be so sure before you dismiss.
NOt saying the vid is right about everything, but you have to admit the simpsons does seem to have something..under the surface.

Remeber the stonecutters ep? or the new york ep?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by end of]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
No more under the surface than the Resident Evil series of movies, Andromeda Strain, and several other movies. Sure it might not make zombies, (Night of the Living Dead et al) but the underlying fear/concern is there.

Not so sure that I'd be concerned about the Simpson's Movie any more than I would be concerned with our president showing up dressed as a Sandman out of Logan's Run.

Now if you were talking about the sheer number of infection/disease themed movies... Ya might have something there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7e9ca51b875.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join