It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Thinks "Swine Flu" Is Mass Conditioning For F.E.M.A. Camps and the United Nations?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I can't speak for anything Jones may have had to say about September 11th.

Do you have that in writing on a website with proof somewhere?

As for anything else, I'm just as skeptical of him, the problem is that a lot of things within Government are because someone has an agenda. It just depends on who that person is, and what their agenda means to those they are supposed to protect and serve.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I guess this is a good place to ask if anyone saw the CNN feed of the WHO press conference where it said, from memory, "Pay Tribute to US authority for safety." as a text graphic, it flashed back and forth from Margaret Chang to pandemic to pay tribute and I'm really more concerned that no one else saw it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
Of course Alex Jones believes it. He built his career on peoples mistrust of the government. Which is kind of funny because WE THE PEOPLE control the governments action.

When will you people learn.

The media is controlled by civilians.
The internet is controlled by civilians.

People like Alex Jones and David Icke (Civilians) are so ingrained in their own paranoia, they are unintentional distracting us from keeping things in line. We are allowing the government to go unchecked, our government isn't meant to be unchecked.

I'm not saying Jones and Icke are the bad guys. There are no bad guys in this situation, only misguided ones.

The government cant survive without us, and we cant survive without it (not in the way we want to).

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

this gov does not rea;lly govern it just told what to do by the real shadow government

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I can envision a series of psuedo crises designed to keep the public rattled and inclined to be obedient.

My advice is to simply not fall for it. In THIS case be prudent with cleanliness and yes, stay away from suspiciously ill people. But do not FEAR this. ANd be nice to those sick people!

Many repetitions of news reports create copies in the memory channels of the mind. This make things appear to multiply, irrationally.

Remember that we are hearing about a dozen here, a total of a hundred there, but w are not hearing about thousands. EVEN IF WE DID... how would you verify what the media is telling you?

How will you know that you are not being "frightened" into submission?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Even if they make the vaccines mandatory this fall don't take them, theyll kill you

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I started a thread on the Army presence here, rather than abroad (as opposed to the National Guard); they are here through Northern Command, and are deployed in the "Homeland" in order to keep peace and help prevent chaos during a "WMD-like event".

Here's the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Great post.

I also started a thread about this last week- the Army is deployed HERE to help during a "WMD-like event":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Mission Oriented Personal Protection-- MOPP? Right???

Military family....

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

If I remember correctly, yes that is what M.O.P.P. stands for.

Thanks for the posts.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join