It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Swine Flu" Is Missing Lab Samples from Fort Derick!!!Mosquito Spread!!! Stay indoors!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Okay, for the sake of shedding a little clarity on this, here's part of the timeline of events, put together by Veratect, who is hired by governments and companies to assess bio threats and the like. It implies that the origin of this outbreak is a large pig operation, run by Smithfield Foods.

April 6

Veratect reported local health officials declared a health alert due to a respiratory disease outbreak in La Gloria, Perote Municipality, Veracruz State, Mexico. Sources characterized the event as a "strange" outbreak of acute respiratory infection, which led to bronchial pneumonia in some pediatric cases. According to a local resident, symptoms included fever, severe cough, and large amounts of phlegm. Health officials recorded 400 cases that sought medical treatment in the last week in La Gloria, which has a population of 3,000; officials indicated that 60% of the town’s population (approximately 1,800 cases) has been affected. No precise timeframe was provided, but sources reported that a local official had been seeking health assistance for the town since February.

Residents claimed that three pediatric cases, all under two years of age, died from the outbreak. However, health officials stated that there was no direct link between the pediatric deaths and the outbreak; they stated the three fatal cases were "isolated" and "not related" to each other.

Residents believed the outbreak had been caused by contamination from pig breeding farms located in the area. They believed that the farms, operated by Granjas Carroll, polluted the atmosphere and local water bodies, which in turn led to the disease outbreak. According to residents, the company denied responsibility for the outbreak and attributed the cases to "flu." However, a municipal health official stated that preliminary investigations indicated that the disease vector was a type of fly that reproduces in pig waste and that the outbreak was linked to the pig farms. It was unclear whether health officials had identified a suspected pathogen responsible for this outbreak.

Local health officials had implemented several control measures in response to the outbreak. A health cordon was established around La Gloria. Officials launched a spraying and cleaning operation that targeted the fly suspected to be the disease vector. State health officials also implemented a vaccination campaign against influenza, although sources noted physicians ruled out influenza as the cause of the outbreak. Finally, officials announced an epidemiological investigation that focused on any cases exhibiting symptoms since 10 March.

You can find the rest of the timeline here:

biosurveillance.typepad.com...

veratect.com...

They have a twitter, which updates frequently.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The missing virus samples were of Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis (VEE), not Swine Flu. There is a significant difference between the two. While VEE is highly lethal, the symptoms are different from the flu.

I think the missing samples are a red herring.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriotI agree... it has happened before, however for it to happen in industrialized areas where contact with pigs are low is very improbable, Notice alll cases have happened nearly at the same time? and if in fact it was transported there would be a lag time between cases due to incubation period.... I say its more likely the people where infected from there region... and in order for that to happen in NYC chances are none it was from direct pig to human contact.......so that leaves us with an alternative transmission method... and the best one I think that fits the bill are mosquitos as we are now officially in mosquito season... and the missing vials contain a virus that not only affects swine, horses and humans.... but is spread via Mosquitoes............... the only way for sure is to get our hands on a sample and test it..

So, what are you suggesting? Its a conspiracy! The stolen vials ended up in the hands of an organisation that has bred the virus and caused simultaneous multiple outbreaks...?

Why? No "pay me one billion dollars" ransom demand, no "leave Afghanistan, infidels" demands.

Option B (the somewhat more likely scenario). A flu outbreak has been transmitted globally due to the popularity and rapid transit times of international air travel, including international air freight. Who knows who has travelled where (or to Mexico) in the past few days/weeks, where they work, and who they come into contact with.

Species jumping in viruses is not uncommon, and neither is the mutation of a virus. Its perfectly plausible that the transmission method may change as well.

As for obtaining a sample and comparing it... comparing it with what? You take a blood sample from an infected person. You have nothing to compare it to, other than other samples. The vials containing the supposed "flu" virus went missing...

A pandemic is a global endemic. Until the advent of air travel, a pandemic could travel no faster than the speed of migratory vectors, and/or human travel. For the last few decades, we have had high-speed popular air travel, air freight, and a far greater population density -especially on mass transit systems such as the "metro" or "underground", which amplifies disease infection rates.

No conspiracy, no diseased - excuse the pun - mastermind fomenting a pandemic, just simple factors and unintended consequence.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 24694244

www.abovetopsecret.com...

very interesting thread... reportedly a general is saying it came from a lab....................

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

and why is it the swine flu??? because the mainstream media says it is..???come on look at the characteristics of swine flu... and then compare to ev... you will see many more similaries with vee then the swine flu... I guess everyone still takes the msm's word over good old common sense and logic.....

[edit on 27-4-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
health officials stated that there was no direct link between the pediatric deaths and the outbreak; they stated the three fatal cases were "isolated" and "not related" to each other.

So where is it coming from??? yes in the age of airplane travel it is possible HOWEVER you still need a good 3-7 day incubation period in order for a virus to property spread... if you noticed all outbreaks are occurring nearly simultaneously .... and coinciding with the start of mosquito season........please compare the swine flu to vee and look at the symptons and how difficult it is for the swine flu to spread as the only transmission methods are from pigs to humans... instead of just reading news reports and taking the fact that the msm is calling it "swine flu" why wont you see if its true? how many times have we been misled before by the msm??? do you really trust them to tell you the whole truth even after all the lies and misdirection that they still perpetrate on the american people to this day?

[edit on 27-4-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 24694244

Have you even compared the symptons to vee? and then compared it to the swine flu??? also vee is well studied and there is plenty of documentation on the virus too compare a sample too... So far all I see in your post is you saying that there is no conspiracy... Why? how is my argument illogical? please tell me why you think this epidemic is not in fact evv. and more probable of being the swine virus.... I think I put a pretty descent case... but besides you saying so (and the msm) what do you have that says that it is in fact the swine flu??

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Im not sure this is linked to horse death, however I dont recall a toxicology report being done on the horses. It was an assumtion by the vet. If you can produce a toxicology report then we can move on. However since one was not done this theory still holds enough water to think about.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

interesting..... 20 horses dead just like that sounds very strange.... I can try calling the vet and see of a toxicology report was ever ordered, and if not I will push it...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Kissimmee Diagnostic Laboratories near Orlando, this is where they are doing the testing... I will call to see if there is a conclusion to that case..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
here is the kicker "equines may suddenly die or show progressive central nervous system disorders"" :

m.cnn.com...=5BC8488050B2FD43C02E5B23E9616F69.live23ib
The horses were part of the Venezuela-based Lechuza Caracas team and were being kept at the team's trailers on the grounds of the International Polo Club Palm Beach.

Fifteen horses that seemed disoriented died before Sunday's match, said McElroy, and their bodies were sent to the state-run Kissimmee Diagnostic Laboratories near Orlando, Florida.

Luis Escobar, a player on the opposing Team Blackwatch, was on the grounds when the horses began to fall ill.

"I thought it was something temporary, and I saw a veterinarian and thought maybe it was one or two horses, and the vet was going to give something to help them out, and it was going to be done," he said. "But it wasn't."

Two horses initially collapsed, and as veterinarians and team officials scrambled to revive them, five others became dizzy, Tim O'Connor, spokesman for the polo club, said Sunday.

They died immediatly...........just like the characteristics of the vee virus with equine animals... I also find it ironic that it was the horses where from a Venezuelan team

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Apr 27 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
If you notice from the above news release the missing vials are
Venezuelan equine encephalitis,which have been missing since LAST YEAR.. Characteristics of Venezuelan equine encephalitis are flu like symptoms and HEADACHES..Also notice that it also infects SWINE and the primary transmission method are mosquitoes which infects all equine animals...It is now spring and the mosquito population is now growing in full swing...... April and May is the official beginning of Mosquito season... So watch out!!! stay indoors, and avoid eating pork or cattle .Also if you must go out stay away from indoor populated areas. Mosquito season officially starts this month and May in New york according to NYC health department, www.nyc.gov... Is this another Coincidence? with the now new outbreak in Queens????????? I strongly believe the primary transmission method is mosquito bites,nonetheless I would eliminate pork and beef from diet until the situation is back under control!

I think its safe to eat pork meat if its heated above 70C, that way any virus or bacteria will die. We all know its not good to eat not throughly cooked pork meat, right ? The usual, avoid crowds, good hygiene and especially hand hygiene, soap&water and using gel based alcohol rub (85%) regularly can prevent spreading and save lives.

www.cdc.gov...
Sterillium Hand Disinfectant Gel 100ml (carry with you)
www.stjohnsupplies.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join