It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu, Something wicked this way comes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
According to the story posted below, this may very well be as sinister as it gets.

Something wicked this way comes...

www.rense.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by dirtusbagious]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious

Sorry, I can't take any of that seriously.

It all seems perfectly planned to encompass every possible NWO conspiracy theory. Making absolutely everything correct, and we know it isn't.

Where is the hard evidence?
It's just more of the same theory based on a theory based on another theory. The FEMA camps have been DEBUNKED over and over. There is evidence for that being a completely fictitious proposal.

This has nothing to do with the NWO, it has everything to do with a virus making it's way from animal to Human.

If there were any conspiracy here, why interrupt the process now?
If the big bad bogey men of the NWO wanted to kill off so many, why wake people up to it now? Why not wait until it's done an adequate amount of damage before sounding the alarm bells?

Sorry, that rense guy is full of it, and anyone who believes the perfectly constructed scenario without any common sense is naive at best, delusional at worst.

That's just my opinion. I'm sure a load of the NWO preachers will be here at any moment connecting other fantasies to "prove" a conspiracy that doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Well I don't claim to be a credible source, so here you can find "in their own words" the plans they have in store for "you".

www.svpvril.com...

ps., "rense" didn't write the article. (either of them).

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I posted the last two to another thread.

www.abovetopsecret

In light of the following from the rense link I thought it relevant

Subsequent research has proven that the "unusual flu" was a "recombinant strain" showing swine viruses mixed with bird viruses mutating with human-specific strains of flu virus. THIS IS EXACTLY THE KILLER VIRUS THAT DR. JEFFREY TAUBENBERGER AND HIS TEAM AT FORT DEDRICK RE-CREATED DURING YEARS 1997 - 2003. Is it just a mere coincidence that the same recombinant virus is once again making its appearance known?

OpEdNews

'Laboratory testing showed that the virus does not match any known flu strains.' ....Three new cases were found in California and two in Texas, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to seven, officials at the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta said... Genetic analysis of the virus indicates it is highly unusual: It is a hybrid that resulted from a [Fort Detrick?] combination of four different viruses.'

Frederick NewsPost

Army criminal investigators are looking into the possibility that disease samples are missing from biolabs at Fort Detrick.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by liveandlearn]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My suspicion is not raised because of the combination of avian, human and swine viruses. It happens naturally. What has my interest is that there is more than one swine virus combined in this and they are from different continents. Does this happen naturally with swine viruses? If it were avian viruses from different continents combining, I could rationalize it. I cannot rationalize the combination of swine viruses, except by thinking that someone put it together. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Not so long ago a lady who happened to be head of the local health dept. tried to ease concerns by advising that "fluoride" is perfectly safe to ad to the community drinking water supply.

Guess what I mean is, not to be pessimistic, but I really don't know "any" of these fine people.

I only know what I know.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

For those interested, this could be much worst than is being reported.

As the article above clearly describes.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtusbagious
According to the story posted below, this may very well be as sinister as it gets.

Something wicked this way comes...

www.rense.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by dirtusbagious]

Oh my God! This is so "prophetically" sick.

Is it me or what? .. I feel the Rense article didn't receive much publicity (compared to UFO etc) before this new virus outbreak.

Well done. I'll set my eyes on around May 2nd

[edit on 26-4-2009 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The cited story makes a large number of unconfirmed claims. It claims that there is a plot by the Illuminati to depopulate the earth, which would somehow permit their Utopia to be realized. It claims that the Great Influenza Pandemic was caused by contaminated vaccine against another disease. It tries to connect Obama with this Illuminati, and then hints that somehow Obama's visit to Mexico was somehow connected to the outbreak of flu there.

Depopulating the earth isn't likely to allow some hidden, secretive group to gain power. After the Black Plague, the population of Europe was decimated. As a result, ordinary individuals, previously powerless serfs, gained enormous power. They formed trade guilds, organizations that protected workers and gave them the ability to bargain with the upper classes. No longer were workers forced into virtual slavery. They could choose where and whether they would work. They were in short supply, and therefore valuable. If the Illuminati are trying to gain power by depopulating the earth, they are going to be sadly disappointed.

The article states that authorities claim a pandemic comes every 100 years or so. Then the article points out there there weren't pandemics in 1818, 1718, etc. This is a specious argument.

First, the authorities claim a pandemic arises about *three* times per century. We had three such episodes during the 20th Century - 1917, 1957, and 1968. Pandemic doesn't mean everyone dies; it just means, many people throughout a region (or the world) get sick.

There have been other pandemics throughout recent history, all the way back to 1510. They don't happen like clockwork, every 33 1/3 years on the dot. They come and go, forming clusters, sometimes not happening. Just like most other natural phenomena.

There is no credible evidence to support the notion that the Great Pandemic began as a result of contaminated vaccine. Such a thing is by no means impossible - the 1976 vaccine against Swine Flu was contaminated with Guillaime-Barre virus. However, there isn't any reliable evidence to support the idea that the deadly flu of 1917 was a result of a vaccine.

Finally, the notion that Obama's visit to Mexico was somehow related to the flu outbreak there is without logic. Why would we send our head of state to a place where we're (supposedly) going to start an epidemic? Wouldn't you expect a few quiet agents to go there and release the virus without any fanfare, without any connection to the US?

All in all, this article doesn't offer any credible evidence to support its claims; much less does it offer anything to support the vague hints it makes.

join