It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Most Amazing Crop Circle Ever" HAS IT BEEN DEBUNKED?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Firstly i just want to clear up the photoshop thing as it definatly was laid down as you see it in the pics/vids etc, as they all are except for they occasional removal of tractor lines that interfere with the patterns look sometimes.
This is only done to show the pattern in its true glory.
Also not to forget that a circle appeared which looks amazingly similar to the transmitter on the bottom of this cropcircle

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

transmitter

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

Then this one

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

This would be nigh on impossible to create overnight even with an army of helpers and floodlights!

I have been in a lot of circles over the past few years, some i consider real & some not.
Interstingly the best one was this..
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
I visited it the day after it appeared & the farmer had mowed out the inside of the pattern yet the energy inside it was astounding. Literally when we stepped into the pattern it was like stepping through an invisible wall of static which was almost unbearable to stay in for too long.
It gave feelings of nausea, skin tingling all over, butterflies, elation, made you squinty as if in a field of flies etc - a very intense experience & one i put down to a very strong electro-magnetic force.
It is also said that the farmer was approached by an unknown agency & paid to mow out the pattern so as to put of researchers going there...i wonder why!

[edit on 22/4/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
So what's the big deal? You just require a couple of wooden planks, ropes, torches and some sandwiches! Jeeez!

Has anyone been able to debunk ALL crop circles as man made? NO! And this alien looking figure is an unsolved mystery. And probably will remain so till the cows come home!

Cheers!

The big deal is the detail, the fact that it appeared overnight, the fact that it contains an ASCII coded message, the fact that "they" supposedly replied with information about their genetic structure, position of their planet, appearance, etc... and all of this was done overnight. I really wish some of the people who posted skepticism would research the topic a bit before claiming it to be false.

Alright, I'll give you a team of 12 mathematicians, and 37 other workers, I'll give your team a week to plan ahead, some planks and I'll order Jimmy John's for you, and you've got 8 hours starting at 10pm in a rural area to create this image - Oh, and you can't get caught by the guy who owns the place or the locals, so you may want carpool and park in town, it's only 15 miles away.

Other than that, just take a couple photos and I'll believe it's possible!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

"The big deal is the detail, the fact that it appeared overnight, the fact that it contains an ASCII coded message, the fact that "they" supposedly replied with information about their genetic structure, position of their planet, appearance, etc... and all of this was done overnight. I really wish some of the people who posted skepticism would research the topic a bit before claiming it to be false."

So tell me, please. Who was keeping watch on that field to make sure that it was undisturbed in the days before the circle was found?

And why "ASCII"? Why not binary? Why not an Earth language the locals could read? They can travel across the galaxy but they can't figure out how to say "Hi! It's us! We're here!" in English/French/Esperanto?

Also, why do you think any of that supposed information is at all accurate? "Because it's there, and it must be accurate because the aliens wrote it, so that proves aliens wrote it!" Problem with that.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think theres some confusion here, the askii message is the one on the disc that the alien is holding & the original glyph in the post is binary i believe.

[edit on 22/4/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

So, again, why so obtuse? If they need help I'm sure the Language Department at Purdue would be thrilled to assist. (Once they got up off the floor.
)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Crop Circles ARE the elephant in the living room.

They are REAL - they ain't fake or a hoax.

And NO ONE can explain them!

ETs do this to help the planet I have heard... magical.

wZn

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Crop Circles ARE the elephant in the living room.

They are REAL - they ain't fake or a hoax.

And NO ONE can explain them!

ETs do this to help the planet I have heard... magical.

wZn

So this one is inexplicable?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

lmao

Just as crop circle season is upon us again, I'd like you all to consciously think of an ELEPHANT - and hopefully we will be graced with a cute elephant crop circle!

woohoo!

wZn

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

- i see what your sayin but i dont have the answer. I think binary (like decimal system) would be a simple method of communication in that we are simple compared to them
so that we might understand it & who's to say that we didnt get this binary or askii sytem from them anyway.
Also there are daily flights over the wiltshire & oxfordshire area by hardened researchers (a rather expensive endevour) & scientists to find new glyphs during the season and so any activity within fields would more than likely be spotted from the air if not from the ground. Dont forget these are farmers fields and they usually know whats occuring on there land & many work right up until darkness & are back out at first light at this time of year.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

No doubt one made by the circle makers team www.circlemakers.org... who do commision work but who themselves readily admit that there is a phenomenon and have seen strange events in fields whilst out and about.
Its likely that a lot of them are man made but not all of them - no way.
I read a report about the julia set glyph which appeared near stonehenge was spotted by a pilot & researcher from the air on there second trip over the area in half an hr and that it wasnt there first time out meaning it only appeared in 30 mins max & in broad daylight.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

"Its likely that a lot of them are man made but not all of them - no way. "

Way!
Actually, to use the dreaded P-word, has any crop circle ever been proved to be on ET origin? No, not one. Like you, people decide the origins based on lack of evidence rather than presence of evidence.

BTW, the skeptic crop circle was photoshopped.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Your right , no proof has ever been given that they are of et origin but there is a lot more to this than your making out. Ive never seen the skeptic one but assumed it was real (actually on the ground) because the others are, i know ive been to many of them and there are field reports on them from visitors on some sites & forums. To believe these are all photoshopped is just ignorant ( not that im saying you do but some obviously do )

There is evidence that something is occuring because there is often upto 500 times more background radiation in the glyph than outside it,
The crop is often bent 90 degrees with elongated nodes instead of kinked or broken as in the man made circles,
The crop is often not bent at ground level but a foot of the ground meaning no one has walked on it to make it etc as it breaks underfoot,
The seeds taken from crops inside circles have shown to give 25% + more yield than those outside the pattern when grown in labs which has in itself led to seed companies treating them with microwaves to increase yields,
www.bltresearch.com...

Theres loads of scientific data that you are choosing to ignore that is evidence of some phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Also ther are instances where after the season has ended and the field has been ploughed out & is just soil ready for the next year, when it snows the snow will often only settle on the soil where the crop was flattened within a pattern leaving a perfect white version of the glyph in a brown muddy field.
Theres also been the opposite when the snow or frost has stuck everywhere on the field except the areas of flattened crop leaving a brown soil version of the pattern - surely evidence that some residue energy is present even 6-8 months after it appeared & after the crop was harvested and field ploughed out.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
The circle next to the face is ASCII coding, that contains a cryptic message, saying things along the line of "Believe there is still good in the world" and "There is still time" and "The conduit will be soon"

Uhh, so which one does it say? It either says one of those or it doesn't.

Originally posted by thegagefather
They also sent a second and third crop circle. The second being a response by them, telling us the star system they come from, the planet they are from their star, their DNA structure, the shape of their Genome, their average height and shape, etc.

How do they "send" a crop circle? They would have to come here and make a crop circle, it's not like they can just e-mail it to us. If they have the means of coming here, why wouldn't they just show us what they look like in person, rather than putting their face on a field in the middle of no where?

Sorry, but I just can't begin to imagine how anyone really believes in this stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
So what's the big deal? You just require a couple of wooden planks, ropes, torches and some sandwiches! Jeeez!

Has anyone been able to debunk ALL crop circles as man made? NO! And this alien looking figure is an unsolved mystery. And probably will remain so till the cows come home!

Cheers!

Dr. Haselhoff offers scientific proof that at least some crop circles are indeed formed by balls of light/UFO'S.

Source

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Heres an example of what i mean, the pattern is long gone 6-8 months, and the field ploughed out yet an image of it remains to be seen in a light dusting of snow.

img19.picoodle.com...

original pattern

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

ats discussion about ghost crop circles www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"Dr. Haselhoff sent his findings to Physiologia Plantarum. His work was 'peer-reviewed' (checked by other scientists), accepted and published in October 2000. With this publication and thus acceptance by the scientific world, one can say that the current state of affairs if as follows: Crop circles are not made by man, but by electromagnetic point-sources of unknown origin."

That bit is cute. It assumes that every scientist that read the article will accept the results. I notice they didn't say what publication it appeared in.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
do you think we may have some kind of advanced laser satellite that may produce crop circles.??

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

do you think we may have some kind of advanced laser satellite that may produce crop circles.??

For what reason? I'd use such a device to fry some dirt bag hiding out in the mountains of Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Interesting idea, possible or even electro magnetic or microwave space based weopon tesing. I have wondered this myself and there is evidence that the army are very interested in the circle phenomenon and there are also army bases close to the areas - salisbury plains.
www.youtube.com...

In this footage its hard to see what they are after but i have seen a higher resolution video and a ball of light or sphere is definately what the military are observing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join