It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Navy SEALS base hiding in plain sight.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sephirothFF7

Hey sephirothFF7, here is DEVGRU's main base of operations at Dam Neck. They tow the boats down General Booth Blvd to Owls Creek. In the second birdseye, you can see the building where they house the Mk V Special Operations Craft, see all the bay doors and the trailers outside? You know how to tell that this place is important? It's on a military base AND it's got a double chainlink fence surrounding it.

SE AL Team 6 at Dam Neck

DEVGRU facility Dam Neck

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I work at Little Creek( Navy Seals) Amphib Base in Virginia Beach. I know hundreds of Seals, as I am a bartender. Would you like me to show the photo to one of them?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Right boats wrong group.

These look like the new boats of the Special Boat Squadron 2. and they drive these boats for the Seals.

From what it looks they are training on boat handling or training new boat operators.

If its a rubber boat the seals handle them but if its a larger fiberglass boats the the special boat units run those for the seals.

The operators of these boats are a special support group charged with supporting the seal teams with there heavy boat needs.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jack Jouett

sorry if this is going off topic, but I feel I must raise this point.
Do you beleive that it is possible with tihs size of land , to detain a given amout of American citizens, or Anti-Obama groups?

what exactly are these white busses for...
anyone?

maps.live.com... pe=1

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Lol you have no what so ever resembling something that is called skill i see. These boats has noting to do with photoshop. When conspiracy gets to you it reallllly gets to you eyh Seph....

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

I was just simply trying to express an opinion, and that how they kinda look like Far cry 2 boats

nonetheless, I could actually take a cut image of that boat and put it next to a habour to make it appear suspicous...

Finally I decide to look at everything from every possible angle, that way you have a bunch of opinions, not just people from 2 sides aruging.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The military has white buses at many training installations. They are for hauling people from base to other areas such as a training area.

They do, however, serve as transports for military personal to go places in their off time like ,malls, bars and where ever they wish to relax and recuperate.

The military does use other colors besides black.

I live not far from Federal Law Enforcement Training Center and see these buses too often.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If Navy Seals are hiding you won't see them until you are up, close and personal and invade their space.

I have had the living hell scared out of me in the water when I accidentally motored my boat in the wrong area.

Those little rubber boats are a scary sight with hunks of mean looking flesh holding guns and coming straight for you.

That has happened to me only twice. I got out of where I was as fast as possible. They did not follow.

I had to jump overboard both times and clean my daisy dukes after getting some space between us.

By water, I'm not far from a nuclear submarine base. And less than an hour from the base by car.

If the seals base is secret they will see you before you see them. That is not so true about other training facilities. But if it is a secret, you are not going to see it.

By the way my first husband was in the Navy and stationed at Norfolk, VA. He was stationed on one of the U.S. Presidential Flag Ships.

When he was out at sea I was playing at Virginia beach with other Navy wives.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Interesting picture of the SEAL cigarette boat. I don't think there is really anything nefarious about a SEAL training area. The picture looks more like it came from the set of this TV show. "THunder in Paradise" Hulkster's Finest work.

:

[edit on 19-4-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"area 51 and other facilities"

ummm

what am I missing ?

they need to train somwhere, right ?

what exactly is the point here ?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Whay do you assume it is a secret operation? They have to train somewhere! You';d be surprised at how many plainclothes maneuvers there are.
Go to Northern Europe and you will find bases built in the sea walls and jetties that have portable doors. You'd never know what you were looking at.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
those may actually be SEALs, that probably is a NAVY boat, and it wouldn't be amazing to find a discreet training facility hiding in plain sight. they have to train in fresh water too.

only one problem... unless i'm mistaken... SEAL Team 6 was disbanded years ago. richard marcincko? the rogue warrior?

it may have been revived for "training" operations, or back by popular demand, but last i heard team 6 is ancient history.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
er, if you take the parent directory up a few notches you find this and if you see the 'seal team 6' link you will see that the boat isn't photoshopped and can see it 'in action'

[edit on 19-4-2009 by afgang]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have printed the photo of the boat. When I go back to work Wednesday, I will find out from one of the Seals. Stay Tuned Folks

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, I talked to 2 retired Seals and 4 other Navy Chiefs today. I showed them the photo, they all say it is an older training boat used by Seals at Dam Neck.

[edit on 4/20/2009 by PammyK]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Thanks for taking the time to do that Pammy...

Kinda interesting how some of our socom operators are visible, but we have so many other things going on, we don't notice...

I guess that is both good and bad...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I only say that it's "secret" in that it's not very well known. It looks like they want to be discreet, because they always used those stripped down Mark Vs, never any with weapons and they are rarely wearing BDUs. When I was a kid the rumor was that they were DEA cigarette boats.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
oh.my.god

Come on why oh why must senseless post of this nature continue to be posted ?

I mean seriously

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

What are you talking about? Most people I think find this interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join