It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO on Nasa Photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The Apollo light boom . Good one

And your retraction... ?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I hereby retract the first half of this statement;

"NASA calls EVERYTHING that is anomalous in our eyes 'space debris', but I still want to see the high res version of this one
"

Seems they don't call EVERYTHING that is anomalous space debris...

However I still want to see the high res NASA version of the Triangle

But I DO really like that quote... should make it a signature..

NASA says... "UFOs aren't necessarily alien spacecraft. "

[edit on 5-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
that is the high res photo zorgon, the one I posted. Does it look like space debris to you? Not to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

However I still want to see the high res NASA version of the Triangle

And I want to find it for you and post it, along with the post-flight assessment of its origin.

You have earned it.

Heck, all taxpayers have earned it. We're all singing from the same sheet music here.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimObergWe're all singing from the same sheet music here.

Yes but not all from the same page yet

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimObergWe're all singing from the same sheet music here.

Yes but not all from the same page yet

I'd be bored if everybody agreed with me on conclusions.

But I'm hoping to identify common ground on what needs to be DONE.

My highest desperation is that events of legitimate, genuine value are being lost in the chaff, in the noise, and in the widespread -- but far from universal -- sloppy reasoning (dare I say it -- even looniness?) that is widely exhibited in such discussions.

That does NOT, in my view, discredit the possibilities of value to serious investigations. There could be a baby in the bathwater, pearls in the oysters, wheat in the chaff. I'm frustrated that a better way to focus on good candidates is so far nowhere in evidence, at least as I see it.

I've always felt this way, which gets me branded as a 'secret UFO nut' by my more staid colleagues, who tell me, why waste the time? I don't see it as wasted for several reasons, including that the motives and passions of many of the players -- perhaps, comrade Zorgon, you yourself -- are not altogether alien to my own.

Enjoy!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
why do you want a high res photo seriously?
Can't you see the big black triangle?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

But I'm hoping to identify common ground on what needs to be DONE.

Well THAT is easy... get me a ride on the next shuttle mission and I will take some photos myself

My highest desperation is that events of legitimate, genuine value are being lost in the chaff, in the noise, and in the widespread -- but far from universal -- sloppy reasoning (dare I say it -- even looniness?) that is widely exhibited in such discussions.

No I disagree... it may be obscured by the noise, but it is not lost. I agree at time the 'signal vs noise' ratio at ATS does make it hard, but you have to take it in stride that only a handful of people really care...

Are there bases on the moon? I do not know for sure... but I am 99% convinced based on people who have contacted me since I began my quest. I could give a list but that would not accomplish much... its only important that I know who they are

That does NOT, in my view, discredit the possibilities of value to serious investigations. There could be a baby in the bathwater, pearls in the oysters, wheat in the chaff. I'm frustrated that a better way to focus on good candidates is so far nowhere in evidence, at least as I see it.

Well it has come to my attention, and to a few others, that sometimes it appears you wish to 'hop the fence' so to speak
In either case could the frustration not be negated a little by YOU presenting what you consider a 'good candidate'?

I mean really the NASA 'debunking' of the Apollo light boom is really a cop out. No serious researcher ever claimed that was a UFO, even John Lear said from the get go it was a mast on the spacecraft.

So in your 'wanderings' surely you have one or two enigmas that you consider 'curious' enough to be a good candidate to look at?

I've always felt this way, which gets me branded as a 'secret UFO nut' by my more staid colleagues, who tell me, why waste the time? I don't see it as wasted for several reasons, including that the motives and passions of many of the players -- perhaps, comrade Zorgon, you yourself -- are not altogether alien to my own.

Well if you are a 'secret UFO nut' it would certainly explain your presence here, unless you were getting a paycheck

Now if you could convince me that we did not have a secret space program that 'most likely' is run by the US NAVY I might listen, but then my recent involvement in the McMoon Lunar orbiter tape mess has attracted the attention of the very players I seek. I would tell more, but have not cemented the contacts yet...

But you are aware that a month after the infamous STS75 tether incident that the US NAVY flew another tether satellite and shot lasers at it from Starfire at Kirtland AFB and AMOS in Maui? It flew successfully for two years... yet few, if any, of the public were, or are, aware of it?

Its things like that that continue to keep me searching... otherwise I would have stopped a long time ago.

Maybe next time you go to Baikonur you can get me a spare seat

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The image from the OT does not stand scrutiny. There is no evidence that the photo is from NASA and there are signs of tampering. Another hoax photo, I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
The image from the OT does not stand scrutiny. There is no evidence that the photo is from NASA and there are signs of tampering. Another hoax photo, I'm afraid.

Not true matey, if you look at the link below and follow it... it will take you to the image on the official NASA image exchange site:

nix.ksc.nasa.gov...

So I think we can safely say its a legit NASA photo.

Rich

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept

How about the fact that the article from the NY Times says it got it from NASA?

THAT is 'evidence'

Originally posted by Chovy
why do you want a high res photo seriously?
Can't you see the big black triangle?

Because the high res photo from NASA would be 'proof'

And give more detail

reply to post by olegkvasha

Thanks! Now we have data to ask NASA for details

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Okay here we go...

STS61C-31-2

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cc8cb963450.jpg[/atsimg]
Low-resolution Browse Image

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Identification
Mission: STS61C Roll: 31 Frame: 2 Mission ID on the Film or image: 61-C
Country or Geographic Name: ATLANTIC OCEAN
Features: SPACE DEBRIS
Center Point Latitude: Center Point Longitude: (Negative numbers indicate south for latitude and west for longitude)
Stereo: No (Yes indicates there is an adjacent picture of the same area)
ONC Map ID: JNC Map ID:

Still no high res image... may have to order it from NASA...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Didn't you saw my post on the previous page?

There are two images with triangle.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It doenst look real to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51
It doenst look real to me.

What's not real about it?
It's a big triangle floating around in space.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Didn't you saw my post on the previous page?

Nope missed that sorry
Seems I missed a few other posts on that page also... dang it

Well I wrote them and requested a high res version. I am sure they have one available as they do all images. I also have a few other 'options' to check

I just wish they would stop moving the high res ones every time one of us finds a directory

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg sort of like me calling you 'Comrade Zorgon' or something?

That would be the same if you were Russian but where I come from Herr means Mr...

And since 'Comrade' means 'friend' more than 'Mr'... thanks for the compliment

BTW my great grandfather sang on the Don Kossack Choir Serge Jaroff... they needed a Tenor so took on a German... gave him the name A. Stanislavitsch. I have a photo of him in his Kossack robes

So... you seek subterfuge where none exists...

Your becoming more like us every day

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Lots of info at Wikipedia but I like this experiment... acoustic levitation

"Other cargo included a Materials Science Laboratory-2 structure for experiments involving liquid bubble suspension by sound waves,"

en.wikipedia.org...

Not sure why you would do that in space though... already have 'levitation'

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm sure you've read this article before, but for those who haven't:

The 5th paragraph down...

Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer says it is working on anti-gravity propulsion, which could revolutionize conventional aviation. If the science underpinning the program can be made into reality, it will be the biggest thing to hit the aviation industry since the Wright Brothers.

"GRASP," or Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion, was only recently reported in Jane's Defence Weekly, but the U.S. military may have had the technology for years. The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), based in Nevada, say that mysterious U.S. military craft using this kind of technology have been skirting the skies since the 1980s.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There is a corona around the Aurora.

That might mean a cut and past job to the image experts.

The last big delta craft never looked that big.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join