It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cling To The Hope Of Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Now I am not a negative person, I pride myself in seeing the silver lining of things. In most cases the quest for the truth comes second only the well being of others but there is a topic to which I have to ask: Why Continue?

9/11--A tragedy. A horrible, dispicable act of violence perpetrated by aleged sources of all kinds. We've looked a the footage, we've read the documents, we've spoken with the experts.

We've done everything humanly possible to show the world that there is something very off about what happened that day. And even that more than 70% of the general population in the US and abroad (my numbers may not be exact) think that the truth was being withheld, still nothing happens.

This work, this quest for the truth we have embarked on, will end just like all the others have in regards to conspiracy theories....cold. Mind you the evidence is mind blowing, the truth is there, yet people refuse to look into it and chalk it up to crazies with Tin Hats.

The dis-information campaign started to deter truthers and debunkers alike is akin to the one being done to keep the existance of ET's a secret from us. So much has been done to drown this in a swirl of lies mixed with small truths.

So, why, if for no other reason than just knowing what happened, would people 10 or 15 years from now, still attempt to push this idea that the truth will come out. It never will, not until our present system has been torn down and rebuilt.

Our system is not built on honesty, politicians have to pay to play which in turn moves the decent ones into the corrupt column more and more every day. I don't mean to discourgage the movement, I think it is very noble and very well deserved, however I also feel as though we are wasting precious time.

Time that could be spend planning our future after the coming strugle and the present strugle we have today.

What say you ATS?

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Edit: removed by author, nevermind, continue on, sorry.....
Star and flag for hope.
I hope, hope is not all we have left!
Truth is something else again.

I dont think we will ever have the truth.
Truth is what is usually already decided for us and it is found
wherever we're lucky enough to happen to run into it and recognize
it when we see it AND would we ever be able to ever use it
constructively if it did ever happen?
Thanks for the post OP and the patience Mods!

(I think I'm done playing with the edit button now!)

[edit on 18-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Knowing the truth, what kind of person would one be if they just gave up and tried to move on with their lives?

Knowing the truth, I will continue to educate others about the truth and work for a new, independent investigation until my last breath, no matter what. The evidence is too overwhelming.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If your life is destroyed by people, knowing the truth is the only thing you have.

Truth is a powerful tool, and it lasts the test of time, but unfortunately scum rule the world, and irony can be misleading to many.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Knowing the truth, I will continue to educate others about the truth and work for a new, independent investigation until my last breath, no matter what.

Thank you and I applaud you for it!

It must be like a bad dream to most still.
They would rather stay fast asleep and comfortably numb!
It's a personal choice based on a selected reality.

At this stage of the game(it really is just a game to them), the level of corruption and indifference(finally witnessed by the masses), is overwhelming to most!
Their world is broken, the dreams shattered.
And no appologies anywhere in sight!

The same reason prevails today as it did on 9/11.
Fear!
People are waking up now(not neccesarily by choice)and becoming freaked out accordingly!
We asked for it!

It is just another layer of BS stripped away for all to see.
The truth does not want to be revealed for ANY reason.
It involves taking some responsiblity and that is also hard
if not impossible to come by nowadays!
Just all normal when living in the land of the greed home of the 'fraid, I'm afraid!

[edit on 18-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As I said previously, I am not in any way wanting to discourage the truth movement, or the search for truth in any matter, I am simply pointing to the fact that they will never divulge the truth or apologize.

There will never be a moment of "healing" for us truthers who seak it to put closure to catastrophic events during our lifetimes.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Truth is everything. Without it your life is a dull meaningless existence. Live a lie - Live a death.

top topics

join