It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Real Firefighters Think of Firefighters For Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Over at the FIREHOUSE.COM forum the person who started the group FIREFIGHTERS FOR TRUTH asked firefighters what they though of 9/11
conspiracy theories - the results are that firemen think anyone who believes
in such nonsense is in a word NUTS!

Read some of their comments posted at the forum

forums.firehouse.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I completely fail to see how this has any relevance to anything whatsoever.
If there is a point then feel free to make it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The closest I can come to in inferring meaning to this is that as far as their peers are concerned "Firefighter for Truth" aren't "real" firefighters.

Nice, way to support your brothers and sisters in the firefighting business. Don't even ask them, just label them kooks and get on with the luxury firehouse lifestyle.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ah, the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. I particularly like that one.

Deny ignorance, indeed.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Firefighters for truth ARE real firefighters. Your title is inane. Do not think for one second that we do not see through your ignorance. We do. The firefighters for truth may simply be more intelligent than you, and you shouldn't be so jealous of them, as to insult them.

O-315

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
I'm sorry but I completely fail to see how this has any relevance to anything whatsoever.
If there is a point then feel free to make it.

I wonder, would you be saying that this has no relevance if the firefighters on that site were agreeing with the 9/11 conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by organism315

Firefighters for truth ARE real firefighters. Your title is inane. Do not think for one second that we do not see through your ignorance. We do. The firefighters for truth may simply be more intelligent than you, and you shouldn't be so jealous of them, as to insult them.

Did you actually read the comments - except for this nut is Seattle
nobody supports him. In fact most are rather angry over the obvious
distortions you uses to "prove" his theories. As pointed out only
a tiny percentage of engineers buy into the conspiracy, same with
FF except for him I can find no other FF (including myself) who agrees
with him. Talk to some FDNY guys - they are very angry at the conspiracy
types.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Oh there nuts, just like this NYFD firefighter?

NYFD man tells his experience on 9/11

Seriously, they are scared to talk about it, I read they have a gag order on discussing conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
except for this nut is (in) Seattle nobody supports him.

Thedman loves to exaggerate, distort, falsify and mislead. He's leaving out the 47 confirmed firefighters that support FF911T.

only a tiny percentage of engineers buy into the conspiracy

Once again, unprovable false information. Just because they haven't come out to support AE911T does NOT mean they don't "buy into the conspiracy". They may know nothing about the alternative theories at all, or are too comfortable with their lives to care. Or they may just want to stay at home and shut up.

Either way, since you can't produce a list of engineers that is a greater percentage that DON'T "buy into the conspiracy", then you shouldn't make deliberately false statements that you can't back up. Furthermore, the majority is not always correct.

I can find no other FF (including myself) who agrees with him

That's because you didn't look at the 47 confirmed FF on the website. Did you take a look at the FDNY firefighter in the video above this post? He even says there are other FDNY that also knew things were not right on that day. Don't forget about the 343 that lost their lives on that day that can't speak to what they saw and heard.

Just because you talked to a few FDNY FF's out of thousands, does not mean that that's the consensus.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What I love (for want of a better word) about conspiracy loons is the utter consistency of their inconsistency. WTC 7 collapsed? Proof of the conspiracy! A building in Beijing, built after 9/11/01 and incorporating its lessons learned, with different construction and undamaged by a quarter-mile skyscraper falling against it, didn't collapse? Proof of the conspiracy!

It's also a mind (again, for want of a better word) set beautifully impervious to the simple question "why?" Why did the CIA/NASA/Illuminati/Freemasons/Jews/space lizards have to blow up the Twin Towers? One supposes smashing airliners into them and killing a couple of thousand people wasn't enough to make Americans angry. They had to actually fall down. Why, then, blow up the relatively obscure WTC 7? One supposes blowing up the Twin Towers wasn't enough - they had to get rid of a building most Americans had never even heard of. Why, then, wait until everyone had been evacuated? One supposes that they didn't want to actually hurt anyone this time.

And so it goes. Scenarios ranging from the merely implausible to the utterly insane are proposed by the conspiracy whackjobs. Never mind that the vast majority of engineers, architects, pilots, demolition experts, and yes, firefighters all dismiss them. Never mind that the alleged reasons for staging the attacks (martial law, cheap oil from Iraq, pipelines across Afghanistan, whatever) never happened. Never mind that unambiguous collapse indicators were observed at WTC 1, 2, and 7 before they fell. Never mind that the collapses only really resemble controlled demolitions in the sense that, yes, the buildings did fall down. The conspiracists will go on obsessively about the tiniest details and coincidences, while blissfully ignoring the evidence against their claims, let alone their gaping contradictions and the simple fact they flat-out make no sense to begin with.

No, I'm not surprised that a few firefighters would be gullible, uncritical, or unstable enough to fall for this crap. There's one in very crowd, as the old saying goes, and in a country where there are still those who claim we never landed on the Moon, it's hardly surprising. Depressing, yes, but not surprising.

Taken from a Firefighters' forum, which can be found by following this link

[edit on 17-4-2009 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

That post was probably made by thedman as he's stated the same line in this very thread:

Never mind that the vast majority of engineers, architects, pilots, demolition experts, and yes, firefighters all dismiss them.

That is just plain false. Not one single person on this Earth can produce a list of engineers, architects, pilots, demo experts or firefighters that are a "vast majority" that all dismiss the theories of the 9/11 truth movement. This is a biased opinion from someone who will never believe no matter how much evidence you throw at them.

The 9/11 truth movement can, however, produce a list of thousands of engineers, pilots, firefighters, architects, lawyers, scientists, physicists, and demo experts that DO subscribe to the 9/11 truth movement as every 9/11 research organization has a members list.

Debunkers like to throw around statements like the one I quoted above that are biased, opinionated and unresearched. The 9/11 truth movement has lists of members names from all walks of life and professions with countless degrees, and deal with science, physics, mathematics, forensics.

Just because you don't want to believe in or can't comprehend the conspiracy, doesn't make it any less credible or truthful.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just because you want to believe in or can't comprehend the lack of conspiracy, doesn't make it any more credible or truthful.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Typical disinfo thread.

From what I can see actually reading the 'forum' (I mean seriously you take a few deadbeat responses and claim the general consensus is all the firefighters that claim 9/11 was an inside job are nuts
), the responses are quite divided as to what these firefighters 'believe'.

A pointless thread IMO. Nothing to see here..move along..

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

That post was probably made by thedman as he's stated the same line in this very thread:

Never mind that the vast majority of engineers, architects, pilots, demolition experts, and yes, firefighters all dismiss them.

Also note that thedman continually calls people "conspiracy loons".

Just do a search with thedman + loons and you'll find this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

See, the difference between the lack of conspiracy and a conspiracy is that all available evidence on 9/11 points to a conpiracy. Ergo, you're ignoring all available evidence.

You're ignoring the hundreds of witness testimony, the physics, the video evidence, the physical evidence, all for your denial.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by organism315

As pointed out only
a tiny percentage of engineers buy into the conspiracy, same with
FF except for him I can find no other FF (including myself) who agrees
with him. Talk to some FDNY guys - they are very angry at the conspiracy
types.

Agreed....I live in nyc...was down at the WTC working...most of there conspiracy nuts never been to nyc...never dealt with first responded...two planes...filled with people....crashed into the WTC...those are facts....FDNY, NYPD, and everyone else who knows what happens gets highly offended at this bs...its people on PC's a 1000 miles away speaking of stuff they do not know...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by finestbeast
Agreed....I live in nyc...was down at the WTC working...most of there conspiracy nuts never been to nyc...never dealt with first responded...two planes...filled with people....crashed into the WTC...those are facts....FDNY, NYPD, and everyone else who knows what happens gets highly offended at this bs...its people on PC's a 1000 miles away speaking of stuff they do not know...

So I guess you mean like this guy clearly going off on those "offensive conspiracy nuts?"

HIGHLIGHTS : Interview with John Schroeder 911 FIREMAN

Edit: Can't get video linked- try:
www.youtube.com...

FWIW, I know a native New Yorker who did some ironwork at WTC Ground Zero, and he told me a slightly different version of your post. I will keep his name confidential (as he has requested), but you may either opt to believe me or not.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by rhunter]

[edit on 22-4-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Finestbeast,

I see that you are from NYC and a fireman. I have a question for you and thedman.

Do they teach the English language in school up there? Because it's very difficult to read both your and thedman's posts. Almost like you are both the same person.

One also has to wonder why a fine fireman as yourself deems it necessary to argue with conspiracy "loons" or "nuts" (whichever you want to call them today) all day long. Isn't there more important things to be doing with your life? Like learning the English language for one?

[edit on 4/23/2009 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

HIGHLIGHTS : Interview with John Schroeder 911 FDNY FIREMAN

Why would the 3rd floor stairway collapse, trapping the 12 firemen until Rodriguez found them, if the tower was starting to collapse up at the toppling 30 story block of floors? How did that damage at the top affect the damage on the stairwell, without explosives down at the bottom?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5062eeec027.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Finestbeast,

I see that you are from NYC and a fireman. I have a question for you and thedman.

Do they teach the English language in school up there? Because it's very difficult to read both your and thedman's posts. Almost like you are both the same person.

One also has to wonder why a fine fireman as yourself deems it necessary to argue with conspiracy "loons" or "nuts" (whichever you want to call them today) all day long. Isn't there more important things to be doing with your life? Like learning the English language for one?

[edit on 4/23/2009 by Griff]

1 - Im not FDNY 2 - Trashing my posting style is uncalled for...it is in English...no mis-spellings....I have a BA.... 3- Whats your friends different story?.... I argue with people because Im not big into a person making up a story or "theory" based on half truths...and selling it as a truth....Come to nyc...ask a cop or a firefighters...talk to sanitation...read popular mechanics....if you need my help introducing you to some actual first responders...Ill gladly ablidge...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join