It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Nelson Supports 911 Truthers at his concert ( Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
We need more people like Willie Nelson to not let this movement die

These people must be a real burr to the Gov, and Im sure Willie is

helping to spread the message too

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

To all the Willies I loved

I'll give my pony tail friend 1 bump

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's nice to see citizen activists out trying to make a difference. The setting of the OP's video is Canada, a country valued more for moral than military support, but don't underestimate the importance of moral support. The United States takes moral support very seriously.

Calling the legitimacy of the motives for the war in Iraq into question could be an important step toward removing the moral support of the people of Canada for US policy in the ever widening "war on terror."

Other activists have been called rude in these forums or money grubbing. It's hard to find fault with these Canadian activists or really with any 9/11 activism anywhere. 9/11 activists might be interested in taking a look at the following clip. A little blast from the past. Is this where we are going?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If they could only get Snoop Dogg to join the truther movement, they could corner the dope head market!

Not here to cause trouble, but do truthers really want Willie Nelson as a spokesman? His past (and present) drug use can't work to the agenda's advantage.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

willie is alright , he is an american, he has the right to his own opinion

if he can bring it to the forfront at all, then kudo's to him

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Not here to cause trouble, but do truthers really want Willie Nelson as a spokesman? His past (and present) drug use can't work to the agenda's advantage.

Yes, of course truthers want Willie Nelson on board. He's a great guy and a well loved man. He's the salt of the earth type of guy, so of course we want him. Hell, we want anybody who's well known to step forward and lend their name to something they also believe in. There are many Hollywood types who are aware and who are so tempted to come forward but they fear it would surely ruin their careers. However, Chuck Norris and Charlie Sheen have stepped forward with the fact that at the very least, they want a real explanation for 9-11. There will be many more famous people step forward before this is all over. Someday, it will be the debunkers who will be laughed at.

Some day soon, people like Hannity, Coombs, Limbaugh, Bill O'Rielly, Beck and all the others who shill for the MSM will look like the fools they are. For their sakes, I hope they have homes offshore to escape to when the American people take their country back.

Do truthers want Willie Nelson? You bet! How can ya not love the guy?

p.s.: I don't want this to show as italic but I can't figure out how to turn the italics off

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't think we will see anything like the anti war demonstrations of the Vietnam War era. The kill ratio in Iraq is too high. If the Iraqis were able to step up their game in a major way, things might change. But there won't be any progress made by appealing to such dead issues as traditional American moral values, truth, justice, etc.

On a moral level, America is just a husk of what it once was.

top topics

join