It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Whistleblower Claims She Witnessed Flight 93 Shootdown Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Source: www.prisonplanet.com...

A woman who claims she was stationed at Fort Meade on September 11, 2001, has given an explosive interview about how she personally heard military commanders make the decision to shoot down United Airlines Flight 93 on 9/11.

A person using the pseudonym Elizabeth Nelson told The Project Camelot website that she personally heard officials agree on the order to shoot down Flight 93. The decision was apparently made because the plane was flying in a no-fly zone near to Camp David and heading toward Site R, a military facility in known as the “backup Pentagon”.

Nelson stresses that at no time was there any talk of “hijackers,” and the plane was shot down purely because communication had been lost and standard operating procedure mandated that the plane be intercepted and destroyed.

Because the woman refuses to provide her real name, the authenticity of her story is very much up for debate, but in a 40 minute MP3 recording (click here to listen) of the interview, she relates what she witnessed in as sincere and genuine a way as one could expect. This individual has seemingly little to gain from making up such a story, unless it’s part of a deliberate disinformation campaign

Details from (Transcript) Bill Ryan's interview with Elizabeth Nelson :
Elizabeth Nelson: "What really happened to Flight 93?"
Audio interview, February 2009:

This is Bill Ryan from Project Camelot. The date today, as I record this introduction, is the 6th of April 2009.

Earlier this year, I was approached by a remarkable and very brave young lady who was present in the room when the decision was made to shoot down UA flight 93 over Shanksville, Pennsylvania on the morning of 11th of September, 2001.

In the next 40 minutes, this very courageous woman tells her story. It begins with a sequence of critical extracts which we have portrayed dramatically to illustrate the significance of the story. We're aware of the sensitivity and emotional import of this subject to millions of patriotic Americans, including many in the military, and we respect that fully.

For obvious reasons, Elizabeth Nelson is not this woman's real name, but the account you are about to hear is totally authentic. As you listen to her testimony, consider the complexities of the events of that day, and the many good people who were caught up in them, seeking only to do the best for their country, quite unaware of what the real truth might be behind the scenes.

Elizabeth Nelson (EN): And we stood there, me and him and two other soldiers, and we looked at the TV, and we could see the smoke coming out of the building. And at that moment I saw the next plane coming, crash into the other tower. Now both towers were hit. And we all were just absolutely silent, you know. We knew what this meant.

...I do not know the names and ranks of the people in the room. I do know that it was, at the time, the head Commander of the Hospital and, I believe, the Commander of the Base.

...a plane that was flying in a no-fly zone near to Camp David and heading toward Site R. I had no idea what Site R was. And to me Camp David was a place where George Bush went on vacation. I didn’t know any more than that.

...Protocol is that this is a no-fly zone. We have to take this plane down. Yes, it’s a passenger plane. It needs to be taken down.

...And so I was in this room when the decision was mutually made by the people talking on the phone in the room that I was in, to shoot this plane down.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Phew. Thanks for alerting me & others.

join