It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Pilots ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
During all these years of watching the sky with the con/chem duality, and reading this and other forums, with one side saying one thing and the other side saying the opposite, the only thing that i haven't find, is the answer to:

Why does the con/chem after being spread in the sky and becoming like a blanket, this takes usualy 30 mins to 45 mins, why does the wind rises and therefore the temperature drops between 1 to 3 degrees celsius?

Anyone?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

crustas, you haven't provided enough information.

There are other forces at work...natural forces such as weather changes.

If you see cloud cover increasing at high altitude, then it could be an approaching front. IF it gets a few degrees warmer, well....is this in the morning? Because, we all should know that as the Sun gets higher in the sky, the prevailing temperature will go up...UNLESS surface weather conditions are moving in that are comprised of a colder temperature airmass. It is basic meteorology.

There are other factors...geography, for instance. Wind direction changes are also important to note.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Before:
temperature: 24ºC
clear skies
no wind

After (aprox. 45 mins)
Temperature: 21ºC-22ºC
thin blanket cloud
windy

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

Seems like a proper, typical weather change. A bigger picture might help you comprehend...that is, at the same time, in cities farther afield. How did their weather change?

A look at a weather map (a proper WX map...look for one that is a 'Surface Prog' from before the change, they typically have a 12-hour to 24-hour prediction) then compare to the cities near you.

Here's my local example: Yesterday was clear, all day. Temp about 78F (about 25C). Hours after sundown, it was 45F(13C) and cloudy. Today was again clear, cloudless...it's now 0140Z, 2140 local. Very thin, high stratus and 66F(18C).

There is one 'constant' when it comes to weather -- it's always changing!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For you seems like a proper, typical weather change, maybe where you live, but not where i live. I have gathered data enough for me to have a straight forward correlation between chem/con the wind and temperature drops (even at 12:00pm with clear blue sky).

Nothing can't go against my daily measures of temperature/wind and the knowledge of the weather of my region.

Where i live the temperature never, ever drops between 1-3 ºC in that range of time (30-45 mins) on this season, not even in the late afternoon, but when those chem/con pop-up in the sky....things change fast.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

Well, quite a 'hobby' you seem to have there. But, have you ever considered just watching a local weather channel on TV?

Really, the prevailing wisdom is that high, thin cloud cover acts more as a thermal blanket than having a cooling effect. High clouds, of the cirrus variety, often precede a weather change, such as an approaching weather front.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
trey, I feel for ya. Every time somebody posts a thread about chemtrails which are very real and real bad news... the same bunch of mindless gerbils come out of the woodwork and hijack the thread with debunking. Most of them pretend to be meteorologists. If they're meteorologists, they're the dumbest bunch of meteorologists I've ever seen. Some day I'm gonna post a thread here naming them... it's the same bunch every time. Pay no attention to these goof balls. They're the same bunch that tell us George Bush was the greatest president of all time. Chemtrails are real as rain.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

Hi, Albertarocks neighbour ! B-)

Try the IGNORE button !

You will see: It is soooooooooooo refreshing to clean our thread
of those childish/useless messages ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yea you're right, I think they are probably Govt minions paid $5/hr to sit on their fat a$$e$ and troll this site.

With a sceond PC on hand downloaded with debunking responses ready to fire off.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

double

[edit on 14-5-2009 by FX44rice]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

Yeah, right. Insulting people you don't know (and doing it poorly, to boot) does little for your credibility.

What are your credentials? You seem to be an expert, at least in your mind, when it comes to "chem"-trails. Did you learn all of it from other internet sites?

Or are you the government 'shill' intended to come in here and play a reverse psychology gane? See, empty accusations are, simply...empty.

Because people like myself (airline experience) or others, whether they're Aussie or British, who are ACTUAL meteorologists choose to come here and endure this abuse because we care about the others who read and don't post. It isn't about debunking. Frankly, if I saw any sort of logic in the "chem"-trail believers' claims I'd sit up and take it seriously.

Instead, as has been mentioned more times than I can count, I keep seeing conflicting 'theories', illogical and incorrect assumptions, and every so often, when the trail gets cold, the incredible photographic 'proof' of airplanes claimed to be 'sprayers'....only they're not. This is the bane of the internet - once a lie starts, it is never taken back.

So, now there are certain sorts who proudly mention putting the 'gerbils who come out of the woodwork' on ignore. Well, that simply reminds me of one of t he three famous monkeys. You know, 'see no evil, hear no evil....'

Shame, really. But, who can argue with a delusion? No reward in using common sense on someone who is blind to facts.

Here's an example of why some of the nonsense is kept percolating: (of course, doesn't apply to ATS members, right?
)

Isn't she priceless???

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weed you see the problem is:

Individuals like yourself are unable to look at ANY possibilities.

Do you think people are just having fun making claims of Temp changes, on-set of sikness, particle matter residue, and other UN-usual occurences with these ABNORMAL-Con-trails?

To take the stance that these are In-Fact Con-Trails and nothing unusual, without any evidence gathered from these suspect Con-trails disproving any chemical composition, you are insinuating the witnesses are foolish, liars, or frauds.

I make no claims either way.

My stance is that suspect con-trails warrant investigating.

**I never claimed anywhere to be an expert on this topic. If you wish to know who your speaking to, I am the Principal of a Commercial Development & Construction Management Firm with a B.S. in BCM. I use good rational sense and logic regarding this topic. I don't need to know how to operate an aircraft to do so.

However, I would not utilize my knowledge against any rational logic you posed on the topic of say 911.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Funny video indeed.

How did you find that?

Must have been doing quite a bit of looking.

Had it ready to utilize for a serious thread discussing con/chem trails and any potential dangers posed.

Here you go again with your Delphi Technique, trying to make all intelligent and rational individuals desiring answers, look like this quite uneducated woman in the video.

Thanks for helping solidify my point made in previous post.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

How did you find that?

Must have been doing quite a bit of looking.

No, actually. Saw it in a chemtrail forum on the 'utubes'.

And, not intended to make fun of anyone on ATS, but I did want to show in a light hearted way that everyone's personal perceptions should be tempered with solid science and facts.

Since the title here is 'Chemtrail Pilots ?' I thought it'd be important to have the perspective of an actual pilot. While reading through the majority of 'chemtrail' discussions I see too many erroneous assumptions that unfortunately spread and are fostered by the viral nature of the Internet. Unless anyone who disagrees with a subject as espoused on an ATS thread should just stay away and allow knowledge to be denied?

As to "Delphi Technique" now I have something new to research! Never heard of it, so I've got to go deny my own ignorance......ciao.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

Hi, Albertarocks neighbour ! B-)

Try the IGNORE button !

You will see: It is soooooooooooo refreshing to clean our thread
of those childish/useless messages ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

Hi right back at ya neighbour! Funny you should sign off with "blue skies". That was pretty much the name of a thread I'd started about a month ago about the skies not being blue today, like they were when I was a kid. And the same debunkers came out in droves on that thread too. Take a look at it and read the mindless drivel they posted back then. It's the same people over and over again. I swear, somebody's paying them just to sit by their computers drinking beer, watching for any chemtrail thread. Most of them claim to be pilots or meteorologists. My son's a pilot and he laughs at most of them. One or two, he assured me were real. The meteorologists.... they don't know what they're talking about half the time. All they do is post pictures of clouds and name them. Half the time they're wrong about that too. lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

For someone who had such a huge cry and whinge over supposed rudeness by other members (me) you're coming off pretty rude yourself, ad-hominem attacks and name calling abound.

What a bloody hypocrite!

Shame you've got me on ignore, too afraid to listen to anyone who disagrees with you.

Your true colours are now coming through loud and clear.

[edit on 16/5/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

For someone who had such a huge cry and whinge over supposed rudeness by other members (me) you're coming off pretty rude yourself, ad-hominem attacks and name calling abound.

What a bloody hypocrite!

Shame you've got me on ignore, too afraid to listen to anyone who disagrees with you.

Your true colours are now coming through loud and clear.

[edit on 16/5/09 by Chadwickus]

Dont worry if he keeps ignoring everyone he disagrees with eventually wont be ables to see anything on the sight and think nothings going on. So in the end it works out don't you think? I'm still in amazement that people that have access to the Internet and science that explains why things happen and we still have people talking about chem trails simply because they don't understand how contrails form.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
One thing Ive always wondered is that isnt delivery of... whatever, by being dumped out of the back of a plane, a really poor and inexact method?

Lets say you want to expose an entire city to... whatever. Would you dump it out of a plane, exposed to winds and all kinds of other things that could mean the people youre wanting to expose, are totally missed? Would you dump it out of a plane which is easy to see? Would you dump it out of a plane which would require at least 1 person per plane to be in on it?

Wouldnt it be easier, less obvious, and more certain of exposing the people you want to be exposed, to dump it into the water system? Release it through air conditioning systems in subways, shopping centers, schools, and other places that 95% of the population would go through at least once a day?

Wouldnt you choose the most direct, least obvious, with least amount of people involved method?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HeHasNoName

Perhaps there is not intentional exposing taking place.

Perhaps there are climate altering methods being tested, and UN-intentional adverse effects are taking place.

Paranoid CT's are claiming that for fact intentional poisoning through Chem-trails is taking place.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by crustas

Well, quite a 'hobby' you seem to have there. But, have you ever considered just watching a local weather channel on TV?

Really, the prevailing wisdom is that high, thin cloud cover acts more as a thermal blanket than having a cooling effect. High clouds, of the cirrus variety, often precede a weather change, such as an approaching weather front.

Why should i watch some packed meteo info (with local average values) when i can get my own precise local values, by my own means?

Wouldn't you do the same, or is that your trust in others, is stronger than in yourself?

Thermal blanket means keep it warm, true if there are clouds, but it does the opposite when in concerns to chem/cont meaning the wind rises and temperatura drop 1-3 ºC.

The charts i've drawn with my values show direct influence of chem/cont and wind speed and temperature drops.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join