It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys I made this video...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey all,

I made this video really to voice my opinion on aliens and ufo's. It has some great evidence in it and I think that I make some good points...please rate and comment if you want to. Tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'll watch the video but shouldn't this just be uploaded into your video/media section?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

well done sir, Im sure this is going to show up in a discussion on these very boards as evidence

S@F

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

well done sir, Im sure this is going to show up in a discussion on these very boards as evidence

S@F

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
so slayer wat did u think of it?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi ,could you upload this to ATS

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Well done Vader.
Seriously I liked it a lot. But ya you should upload it to ATS media. Nicely done.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi.

I just watched the video , not bad.
Just thought i would say that it is a little annoying having to read at a pre-determined pace , and listening to that song

You should of posted all that was written in here , so we could talk about it.
I agree with everything written , keep it up.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yeah you should put it

onto the ats media site, it will get

a lot of hit's there as well.

One thing that bugs me about this video is

the stop starting of the writing, maybe a re-size of the

font is in order, it will be a lot easier to read then. Keep

up the good

work.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Same as others, the breaks in the sentences were annoying, hard to follow. Also any vid that uses a soundtrack like that alienates a lot of people (pun intended).

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Good job

If you like compilations then this French video is one of the best ones I've come across:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Yeah you should put it

onto the ats media site, it will get

a lot of hit's there as well.

One thing that bugs me about this video is

the stop starting of the writing, maybe a re-size of the

font is in order, it will be a lot easier to read then. Keep

up the good

work.

Lol. That was evil, Chad.

But back on topic: I agree with Chad.

Not a bad video, but the text/audio could've been a little more "friendly." Live and learn though. That's why we're here, right?

- Strype

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Agree with the sentiments, but good vid.

Can I just ask, the photo from california - 04-24-08 (at 3:19), that is clearly a jet fighter, why is that included in the video?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well produced!
I love the music too. Was it by Armor For Sleep? However, I would hasten to add that though your vid was well made, I was hoping I'd see something new that's not already been covered here on ATS!

Anyway keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll latch on to something new and show the vid here on ATS!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Don't mean to sound rude, but that was extremely average & I didn't enjoy that at all.

C-BuZz

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It was a well done presentation, and the music was cool too. I hope ATS staff gives you a few thousand well deserved points for the plug you gave abovetopsecret.com in the video.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
Hi.

I just watched the video , not bad.
Just thought i would say that it is a little annoying having to read at a pre-determined pace , and listening to that song

You should of posted all that was written in here , so we could talk about it.
I agree with everything written , keep it up.

I agree with this. Couple of other observations are:

~the color of the writing on some pics blended in with the pictures them selves, making it somewhat difficult to read.

~Trying to read what your saying while trying to capture what's in the pic and listening to the music made it difficult to understand your point.

My suggestion would have been to, state your point first with no pics in the back ground, THEN run the pics w/ the music after with no comments.

This will anchor your point a bit more.

After having to go back and read just what you said, Star for the original thought and flag for a couple of great pics!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Great video my friend.

I agree with you. It would be silly to think that we are alone in this large universe.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by King neptune117
Hey all,

I made this video really to voice my opinion on aliens and ufo's. It has some great evidence in it and I think that I make some good points...please rate and comment if you want to. Tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

You have made a video that has all the WRONG information.

I know for a FACT that these U.F.O.'S are from the future but they do not come into existence WE changed the timeline it was the right thing to do.
You mentioned a 4 dimension? What do you consider that to be? We have life and death thats 2. So what would nonexistence be?

Do you really think the U.S government can work with these beings? If you knew the mindset of these beings and the nonexistence then you would know we can't. The governments don't know everything there are some of us that know more then them.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Katie

Hi Katie

Could you please explain how you know as a fact that UFOs are from the future? Could you also explain your comment about changing the timeline?

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join