It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Symbol Mark on Body

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sorry but I agree a hoax..First it was him,then her on here..Dates dont add up on when the pics were taken..Only small thumbnails,not full size pics..Hell even the breasts in the pics do not look like an older womens like the op's wife or girlfreind is supposed to be..www.whitepearlmedspa.com...

Im gonna say hoax..If your wife really did get burned by a hair dryer,witch it CLEARLY is,and you do not own one like it..Well I would be concerned about where she is using it..

Scenario 2...You wife runs a medical spa witch does all kinds of skin treatments,is it possible that you came across these pics documenting them,and decided to put them on a conspiracy website to get some attention..

you decide..

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues while giving more thought to this before i posted again, i also believe it's a hoax, someone seen it on the web, thought this will get some attention if i had the same thing and it passed on from freak to freak. sort of a copy cat syndrome

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Ive known many people who have sought negative attention and used pain to relieve themselves.
My guess is your boyfriend is clueless about this, and you had to lie to him to hide the truth.

Please, Please get some help.
Alot of people do this, and alot of them are recovering right now and live healthy lives.

Praying for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
New here. No hoax, no self mutilation....could be as simple as a accidental burn from a hair dryer? Aliens are not known usually for being so indiscrete.

See: viciousmomma.blogspot.com...

Normandie

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Normandie]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi

I live in Northampton (Great Britain) am 27 years old and married with two kids 5 and 2 1/2

I was getting changed yesterday afternoon and discovered these weird marks on my body. I waited for my husband to get home and I got him to do a search online. it was incredible as the same marks came up on your website. I can't remember anything unusual happening though.

It is definitely not from my hairdryer as it is about the same size as a pound coin.

I went to see my doctor today and he said there is no medical explanation - it is not ring worm.

Photos enclosed

Please advise

Regards

Elena

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I had this image on my back on 8/28/09 that lasted 1 weeks. Then it can back on 9/19/09 anyone have an idea of what this is.I have more pictures on my profile.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I had this image on my back on 8/28/09 that lasted 1 weeks. Then it can back on 9/19/09 anyone have an idea of what this is.I have more pictures on my profile.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stefne1h

hi all

I live in Scotland and yesterday morning discovered those same marking just below my right shoulder. The doctor has not seen it before, its def no hair dryer i doesn't hurt but it looks like someone has etched into my skin. What is this???????/

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hi I have the same markings on my arm my son noticed it. I went to the doctors and they dont have answers. Did you manage to get an answer i am worried.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien1974

I went to the doctors and they dont have answers. Did you manage to get an answer i am worried.

Don't be worried, Seek a second opinion, It is clearly ringworm.

*edit* on closer inspection the link to the offsite blog explains it perfectly.

Giant hoax indeed ;D

[edit on 8-4-2010 by KoraX]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
These are traditionally called DEVIL MARKINGS or as refered to in the Book of Revelations THE MARK OF THE BEAST or as Jesus was saying "Beware of the Yeast of the Pharisees". However, we now know that such markings that arise are actually the result of fungal infections on the skin. Go to the following link BODY MARKINGS. In former times these cross and rose patterns ... were interpreted as paranormal in origin. Revealing that one had such markings on the body, one could thus end up being brought before the Catholic Inquisition ... and thus be written off as a heretic or demonic possessed ... especially if epilepsy was also present. Millions died by torture at the mercy of the Catholic Inquisition, all with the intention that by so killing the afflicted person, one was "saving them from a sure and very certain destruction in Hell". It is interesting that the mythology of the Rosicrucian Order AMORC seems to be a cult that has grown up since antiquity surrounding these markings. As you might know Rose and Cross markings are very typical of Ringworm infection.

[edit on 24/4/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I would be hardpressed to believe that was ringworm.

I wrestled in school, and had the unfortunate chance of catching it once.

I have never seen it like that, making a perfect crosshair.

Ringworm typically grows as 1 ring outward.

unless its new intelligence form of ringworm that appreciates art?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Does your girlfriend happen to be a hardcore curling fan?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Those pics that you linked to don't look anything like what the OP showed. The ringworm looks less defined and no distinct cross hair type lines.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thought I'd throw it out there that Lyme's disease can cause some 'target' marks on the body, so if anyone has any odd marks like that (and they are not just having some fun with a conspiracy forum), you may want to go to a doc, because Lyme's disease symptoms are long lasting and very un-fun. People close to me have it, (thankfully they had the target markings, which is how they found out), and a year later and they are still having bad symptoms.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I remember reading something similar to this along time ago about a student at a high school that apparently could teleport, he would teleport from outside the toilets to a cubicle or something like that, where then a few days later he would have the same mark on his body but with no memory of how it got there, he was then no longer seen at the school later on. Unfortunately I don't have the link as I thought it wasn't really important at the time but I decided to say this here just so you'd know. Tho I think this does seem far fetched.
And yes I'm aware it sounds like the plot of a certain tv show.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Its most likely ringworm! The fungus sure can make great patterns in the skin look here:

Ringworm

My 0.02

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
it looks like the imprint of a cpu fan cover on a pc...

does anyone agree?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
Its most likely ringworm! The fungus sure can make great patterns in the skin look here:

Ringworm

My 0.02

As said before, it's almost impossible to be ringworm because of the perfect crosshair pattern. And yes, I've had ringworm too and it doesn't even look like that. It also itches like hell.

I mean, provided that this is real and not a hoax.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i think its laser/microwave beams testing. a beam from satellite .explains the crosshair. and a girls boob perfect target large and most likly not show to many ppl you thay are a crafty bunch. black here

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join