It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe our government at all??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Would you believe a word from ANY government official or would you believe a normal american cowboy over the behind the scenes truth of 9-11???

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
dont believe anything that comes from the goverment at all!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaamerican

Why would a cowboy be pushing a herd of longhorns through NYC or Arlington or Shanksville on 9-11-2001?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
well this cowboy was in germany during 9-11 and turned in a guy who was recruiting for osama.. but if he talks about that the thread will be closed so stay on topic, would you believe the government or him with alot of proof????

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted by wasaamerican
well this cowboy was in germany during 9-11 and turned in a guy who was recruiting for osama.. but if he talks about that the thread will be closed so stay on topic, would you believe the government or him with alot of proof????

Since the government is lying and the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is self-destructing faster than a Zionist can snatch a penny off the sidewalk, and since Usama bin Laden had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11; I cannot imagine what you are getting at.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The man I turned in was german, and I was told hiding behind the german police.. but that is off topic and yes I have proof/

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
No I rarely believe my government anymore. The day 911 happened, I told my husband it was an inside job. A vet, he would here nothing of it, got angry, and left the room.

My government lies to me daily, why should I believe them regarding 911?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yes it is ssad that blind patriotism isnt patriotic its just blind.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasaamerican
Would you believe a word from ANY government official or would you believe a normal american cowboy over the behind the scenes truth of 9-11???

How can anyone believe anyone? And that includes normal American cowboys. Besides, American cowboys aren't normal.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

How can anyone believe anyone? And that includes normal American cowboys. Besides, American cowboys aren't normal.

well Im sure the debunkers will show up real soon.. and I have proof but the theme or subject is ths, do you trust our gov? or a man with a lot of proof that is not in the gov >

[edit on 4-4-2009 by wasaamerican]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaamerican

Not for nothing Cowboy but can you get to the point? You seem like you got something you want to get of your chest. Something about german terrorists?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

Something about Osama . . . .

probably wanted the German to pick up a few parts for one of his kidney dialysis machines.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
well if I say what I can prove the thread will be closed but if you can have what I went through declassified then there might not be so many shootings and violence as will happen this summer otherwise. Hell soon the Russian army will be welcomed here as a liberator...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Archie DeBunker here....

Skeptics look at facts. We are accused of being sheeple, NWO agents, Government loyalists, etc. This is because we don't play into the paranoia of the 911 truth movement.

Mr. Cowboy, you have this debunkers attention. Please attempt to do what has been failed by every truther in here: Provide proof that shows "911 Was an Inside Job."

Please refrain from attempting to fill your post with:

-accusations
-innuendos
-hearsay "I heard a guy say this"
-science fiction explanations

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I could if allowed walk you through with proof what happened to me there germany and here usa. but that is not the topic. the clear thing is no one will believe anything our government says. I know first hand about the al qaeda message the days are pregnant. thiis is morgellons or mrsa, if it is the latter then it is a false flag if it is the first one then our country is in trouble and america must know the truth before we end up helping our enemie. swear to god.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I need a lawyer and protection and then I think every american needs to see and hear the proof I have, either to protect ourselves from the government or our enemies. And I have alot of proof. You get me protection and Ill share the truth.
OFF TOPIC DO YOU TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT>>>yes or no???

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
THE TRUE STORY OF THE WAR ON TERROR...
ya he tried to trick me.. he took me to volksbank with a couple of austrains where workng, tried to distrackt me by the lady with a see through blouse and then tried to get me to sign a contract in slovakian. Right then two nuns walked in. I sprange from my chair knelt down and kissed one of there hands, then while they watched me with big smiles I told him..no I will not sign the contract...
Later when I was told to leave he freaked and tried to attack me, he wwas a big guy that was a boxer in the russian army. I ran and he was yelling get the gun while his workers where arming themselves with sticks and poles flipping me off (I was standing at a distance in a field) Then thank god a man from the US justice department showed up with a gorilla and a white passport telling him he would go to prison for five years. It was exciting

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

ya he tried to trick me.. he took me to volksbank with a couple of austrains where workng, tried to distrackt me by the lady with a see through blouse and then tried to get me to sign a contract in slovakian. Right then two nuns walked in. I sprange from my chair knelt down and kissed one of there hands, then while they watched me with big smiles I told him..no I will not sign the contract...
Later when I was told to leave he freaked and tried to attack me, he wwas a big guy that was a boxer in the russian army. I ran and he was yelling get the gun while his workers where arming themselves with sticks and poles flipping me off (I was standing at a distance in a field) Then thank god a man from the US justice department showed up with a gorilla and a white passport telling him he would go to prison for five years. It was exciting

what is all this??!!??

AND

of course i do not trust our government nor should you!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lookin4answers

what is all this??!!??

AND

of course i do not trust our government nor should you!!!

All this is swear to god the truth. That was during the georgian war while special warfare did there portland drills...
And hope it doesnt get this thread closed but heres a little proof for you... attention please..
will the real slim shadie please stand up
(And if there ever is a movie from this em and em can play my part)
1. I was one of the top horsemen in USA with a unique system of training horses.
img13.imageshack.us...
2. I was in Germany before 9-11 and asked to work for Osama by a bad guy.
img17.imageshack.us...
3. My passport was sliced open and almost on the 9-11 flights.
img13.imageshack.us...
4. I turned them in to the head of security at the frankfurt embassy....
img14.imageshack.us...
5. The Germans started playing games with me trying to get me stressed so they could make me sick. ThIs is the pregnant girl from the al qaeda message the days are pregnant. Notice she speaks english just fine when Palma De Mallorca is mentioned It was the launchpad for the rendition flights. Sorry for the audio quality but I have the original and translation from german to english is available.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
I came home from all this sick and only to see a foreigner selling all I worked my life for on television and told Id get dead if I told about him...
www.youtube.com...
He is now AMERICAS great horsewhisperer and a muti millionare and a foreigner, I am poor, sick and destitute. He learned the system right in front of all america on tv and fooled everyone.
www.downunderhorsemanship.com...
NOW IT SHOULD BE EASIER TO FOLLOW TO THIS POINT.
AND ANY PATRIOTS OF THIS COUNTRY SHOULD GET ME ON AS MANY REINING HORSES AS POSSIBLE AND LET ME KICK THE CRAPP OUT OF THESES FOREIGN COWBOYS AT THE NRHA FUTURITY....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join