It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet menaces east London

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

fantasm, or something like that?
2nd

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes, there is quite an 'audience' about to bear witness to what is about to transpire.

Will the people accept slavery or enforce their Freedoms.

In the End, they had a choice.

It's yours to make and yours to live.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maybe this is an example of new military tech

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
definitely interesting picture that needs to be looked at at all possibilities...wish the picture could just be a little better but that seems to be the wish as always lol

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
*Ahem*

Chaps and chapettes

From about 8 posts ago

It is worth reading a thread with only 5 pages on it.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
After looking at the picture, I have to say that I don't find anything MENACING about them?
I did find the scot giving the V sign menacing though, he really scared me ( he looked a bit 'alien-like' with his blurry face), but the 'UFO's' didn't.
What is it that makes them menacing anyway?, perhaps the paper could explain it to me.

Besides if they're in the east end of London , I'm surprised they didn't get their UFO hubcaps stolen.

[edit on 30/3/09 by DataWraith]

You are correct they are hubcaps
another photographic error another ufo thats it! NO doubt someone on here will claim its MOG from ZOG here to take over earth because they are in tune with their cosmic resonace or some similar bullcookies! and have inside knowlege of the evil plan because it was feed to their mind by a super computer controlled by a secret society trying to defend the earth against the evil government agencies on earth like NASA who will airbrush the ufo's from this picture when they get a chance.

Then we will all be made to forget this thread.

WHY AM I TYPING

[edit on 30-3-2009 by wmd_2008]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have found a second picture taken only seconds after the picture in discussion.
I have highlighted in both pictures a person of reference and the formation of objects.
It gives an indication that the formation moved in a general SW heading coming from a NE bearing.
I would also go with a formation of planes rather than something "off worldly"

First picture we all have seen
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/871aea50ef06.jpg[/atsimg]

Second picture only seconds afterwards

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b3af0bb4622.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris
I'm not a fan of how the picture gets blurry as your eyes follow the pole upwards towards the objects in question. Take a look at the larger picture provided in the original link, and then the zoomed in one

Below the lowest object in BOTH images you can see the horizontal line on the pole just to the left of them, where things "coincidentally" happen to get blurry.

It doesn't sit right with me that any supposed pilots of these objects, would know exactly where to fly in the sky, to appear just above the "blur" line, just in case they were captured in some image.

This story stinks
and I thank you for posting it.

Edit to add: I'll say this as well. Had The Register cropped the zoomed-in image to not include the clear portion of the pole, this could have been slightly more believable.
[edit on 30-3-2009 by danj3ris]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by danj3ris]

Ok dude its in google earth right now go look it up. nobody messed with the image its in street view clear as day...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Still .. even with the second picture it looks like the red arrows... they've banked right in formation .. broke formation continuing straight..

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
THe original looks photoshopped to me.

The area immediately surrounding the nine objects in the cloud is a different texture and color the the cloud itself.

The guy in the white shirt isn't looking at the sky - he is leaning out in traffic to see if the bus is coming the way another one million bus passengers do everyday. Remember, in England the traffic flows opposite of North American cities.

Nothing to see here . It is a hoax

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuzitzu
Still .. even with the second picture it looks like the red arrows... they've banked right in formation .. broke formation continuing straight..

My point exactly. Both pictures viewed in sequence make it apparent that it was a formation of planes doing a "fly over" and not something hovering there.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How someone gets birds, lamp pole pixel distortion, or planes is beyond me.

It doesn't really matter what altitude these objects are at.

The only thing that matters is that it is a decent daytime image, and in that image you can "CLEARLY" see multiple metal spherical objects.

No wings, no tails, no pixel squares or obvious distortion.

They are spheres and all uniform in appearance.

Lets just drop the lame swamp gas excuses and demand to know what these things are that are buzzing around all over the world, and in some areas of so-called secure air space I might add.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by android

amazing how everyone who takes a photo of a so called UFO can't focus a camera lense.

just another crapy picture

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I agree with icblue,although at first glance it can look as though the objects are round,they are not.It is a classic Red Arrows formation.
The view in the first picture is a trick of light and icblue's second picture is much clearer,I thought at first the objects were round,(I have a LCD screen)so I had to look at the picture from different angles until I saw that the circles are not exactly circles,but it is hard to see I admit.
UFO's may well use the same formation,but maybe only when they do a fly-by for the Queen.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

You can clearly see that the woman is looking at the direction of the formation, as well as the person walking along the curb.

There have been numerous helicopter sightings around east London
www.guardian-series.co.uk...

Nick pope who "used to investigate sightings for the Ministry of Defence" and the best photos they release is off Google street? Sounds like a cover-up.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The first picture was taken from the front passenger seat of a small car the owner of which has a "furry dice" hanging from the mirror. Look hard enough and you'll see it.

The second picture I haven't formed an opinion yet, but given that Poplar is very close to the Excel Centre then I wouldn't be surprised if the UK security services are testing surveillance drones.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

For some people it would take one of these very "foreign" objects to fly by low at 10,000+ mph virtually taking off the back of their heads for them to believe, but then they wouldn't be able to enjoy it much.

Message from debunkers - "We demand at this time that everyone in existence on Earth go out immediately and purchase a $9,500 telescopic super telephoto professional lens cameras, we are sick of blurred images at 28,000+ feet."

Come on

I have seen three of these craft at once, it is the way that they maneuver and the rate of speed that they accelerate in an instant (it breaks the law of physics) - there is no man made craft on earth "that we know of" that can handle that let alone the G's the pilot would feel. And I saw them back in 1985. I don't know what they might have now, but I can tell you that I doubt Aurora or anything else was in use back then.

You can deny these sighting all you want, but when you see these objects there is no question about what you are seeing. You know they don't belong, and you long to experience it again! You can deny, but you can't deny us of what we have seen for ourselves.

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici

Nothing to see here . It is a hoax

That has to be the most frequently used saying on ATS these days, yet i've yet to see people who use it provide evidence of a hoax.

I agree it does look photoshopped, but come on be honest, it doesn't mean it is.

I'm still struggling to see how people can say they are obvious spheres?

CX.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I cant believe people are still posting thinking these are UFOs, they are and have been proven in earlier posts that they are air craft of this world. which brings me on to why the hell people think aliens are going to be and fly anything like what we are and fly our self.

People need to pull there head out of there startrek ass, we are complete freaks of nature, the whole 2 legged thing is so in efficient nature will not replicate this for a long time especially on another planet that is a million + years in evolution of ours, it will take something we have never encountered before an for us to look past the 6 senses we have been given to find it.

Aliens are already here, we just can not sense them with our senses, we are far to dependent on our 3rd dimension senses.

Just imagine if humans never had eyes how would you explain the color orange to some one. It the same kind of thing.

Some of the images we are picking up of worlds that look the sane as ours but are millions of years older than ours. imagine how far advanced we would be in 1 million years. We have gone from no electricity to supercomputers that can map the known universe in 100 years.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Minotaur]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Well, given the other photos from various links presented here, and even showing on this very page, and knowing that the photo's are edited (face smudging (SP)) I would have to conclude that it indeed is nothing more than a formation of jets of some type.
so, though this is not a hoax it is also a 'non' UFO... probably identefied by some of the public.
Oh another thing, don't you think that there would be a little more panic by those who did see the Flying Objects if they were ET? Just asking...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by constantine70]

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join