It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's take the STS missions as a great opportunity to show themselves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It seems as if on EVERY STS mission there is some form of UFO's and extraterrestrial life, usually very good evidence. I think this is because 1) since NASA broadcasts it live they can only hide what they are saying, not the actual footage. If they were to not broadcast it people would know something is up. And 2) I think that extraterrestrials see these shuttle missions as a huge opportunity to get their selves known. I mean it is so clear especially in a few STS missions in particular. Check out these vids.

NOTE - FOR THE FIRST VIDEO, GO TO 0:21 thats where the ufo dodges some kind of missile or laser. ALL THESE VIDEOS ARE OFFICIAL NASA FOOTAGE, NOT MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE. THEY WERE BROADCASTED LIVE.

This next one is a great watch with great commentary

another great one...

Keep in mind that before you say "Oh its just space debris", why would they send shuttles up there with all that debris around?

Also, if you found this interesting, go watch some of the Nazi UFO conspiracy videos. There is VERY compelling evidence (lots of pictures) that they made disc shaped craft.

Hope you enjoyed!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No. It's not space debris. Space debris would be moving much faster than anything seen in those videos (which have been discussed and discussed at length). There has been some damage the the shuttles from space debris and it is a concern but that is not what appears there.

What appears in those videos is ice particles from various sources on the shuttle. It isn't moving at very high velocities relative to the shuttle and tends to move away from it so it isn't really a problem. We sometimes see debris from the shuttle too, but like the ice, it isn't moving very fast.

If that's how ETs want to make themselves known it isn't very effective, is it?

[edit on 3/28/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
No. It's not space debris. Space debris would be moving much faster than anything seen in those videos (which have been discussed and discussed at length). There has been some damage the the shuttles from space debris and it is a concern but that is not what appears there.

What appears in those videos is ice particles from various sources on the shuttle. It isn't moving at very high velocities relative to the shuttle and tends to move away from it so it isn't really a problem. We sometimes see debris from the shuttle too, but like the ice, it isn't moving very fast.

Yeah because ice particles can change direction in space to dodge missiles :\

Your ridiculous "explanations" have gone too far and you're just making yourself look stupid and ignorant now.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

did u not see the first video i posted? The object that fires the laser (or whatever it is) was just sitting there. When it fired, it rapidly accelerated. The object it was firing at made a 90 degree turn. explain that one.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Your ridiculous "explanations" have gone too far and you're just making yourself look stupid and ignorant now.

thank you dmorgan haha we posted this at the same time. when i saw that video my first thoughts were "holy sh*t, UFOs are real. ET's are real. Its all real and I really have been being lied to. If only everyone in the US could see that video...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

OK. But you won't believe me because you really want to believe that these are UFO's.

Notice the flash from the left side of the frame. That flash is from one of the maneuvering jets on the shuttle firing. The blast from that jet is what makes the ice particle(s) change direction. Notice that on the right side of the frame, other particles change direction too.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Here is an in-depth, scientific analysis and peer-reviewed case totally debunking the STS-48 "Zig-Zag" video that you are referring to:

www.igs.net...

"Stupid?" "Ignorant?" ...way to appear fiduciary and affable, bud.

But hey, you know, it's always us skeptics that are the big bad wolves around here, huh?

Anyway:

No lasers.
No secret military weapon platforms.
No FTL alien vehicles violating laws of physics/inertia.
No ridiculous, little gray humanoid beings piloting around earth in spacecraft.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by LogicalResponse]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Do you all ways attack people who don't agree with you? wow i would suggest in the future you might want to do some research into a subject before you start calling people stupid. Oh Phage i do disagree with one point those ice crystals are moving at about 7.5 kilometers per second (about 17000 miles per hour) just so happens that the ice crystals are traveling with them (sorta like a car in the lane next to you going the same speed).

[edit on 3/29/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The tether was several miles away. You can clearly see some of the objects passing behind the tether. If they're ice crystals or debri they're pretty big and regular-looking.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Yeah Phage i think you're right , some people don't take in to account how space and its physics work when watching NASA footage...Space is the complete opposite of what Earth is and things can be deceiving so people should think about that before watching these videos , but i must admit it's hard to believe all of objects whizzing around are ice particles.

If they were UFO's they obviously don't fly in formation , which is weird.
Down here on Earth , we only rarely see single UFO's by themselves , why don't we ever see multiple objects shown in NASA footage?

Nasacarl

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
The tether was several miles away. You can clearly see some of the objects passing behind the tether. If they're ice crystals or debri they're pretty big and regular-looking.

Ah, you must be referring to STS-75. That's another Ufology favorite.

Before I get into it, are you aware that if those objects are as big as you say they are, that they would be VERY visible from the earth? They'd roughly appear as about 1/4 the size of our moon...

The tether itself is less than a centimeter in diameter and is 20km in length. At the tether range (140-180 km), a pixel is only about 100-meters across, so an image several hundred meters in size has blurred over as a result of the camera's focus. It's focal 'range' was set to what's basically an "infinite" depth, as well as having it's light sensitively magnified considerably so things could actually be visible for the astronauts.

The extent to which it was blurred is roughly 5 pixels, which is completely consistent with "light bleeding." Not only this, but as a result, they never in fact pass behind the tether at all. Every single one of them are passing in front of it.

They are VERY close to the camera.

They are all very large and very uniform for ONE simple reason: They are small particles reflecting the cameras internal aperture mechanism. In fact, they all have the precise shape of the aperture that all on board cameras use, complete with alternating "notches."

You can get the same effect even with fairly low-end video tape or digital video cameras when zooming into a small point of light as far as possible. Most camcorders will show a diamonoid shape while newer digital cameras will artifact a more disc-like shape.

What behaves in the ways I described? Ice crystals...

[edit on 3/29/2009 by LogicalResponse]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

Have a look at these threads and you'll see there are other ways of looking at this footage. They are long and feature the best minds from many perspectives trying to work out what the objects are...

STS-63 UFO by Majorian

NASA STS-80 UFOs by Franfreespeak

NASA STS-114 UFOs by Franfreespeak

These threads below discuss indicative and circumstantial evidence of ET and UFOs. They all make great reads. If you read Karl12s USO thread keep an eye out for 'Shag Harbor', it's a great account.

JAL Flight 1628 UFO by Slayer69

Hudson Valley UFO flap by some a*s*ole

Height 611 UFO Crash by Internos

Unidentified Submarine Objects by Karl12

UFOs and USO on Puerto Rico by Karl12

USO Research by Skyfloating

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalResponse
They are VERY close to the camera.

Out of focus objects are transparent, this is a fact, easy to check. Plus the tether is overexposed by the very sensitive light amplification, which is why it doesn't get less bright when the floaters pass over it.

More than opinion there is PROOF of floaters being very close to the camera. Parallax is easily noticeable when the camera is shaken at one point in the footage. I'll post the video captures if anyone's interested.

top topics

join