It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The leprechaun webcam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
www.irelandseye.com...
The leprechaun fairy watch webcam is in a hidden location in the field in Tipperary, Ireland. This is an enchanted area, well known for magical associations. There is fairy ring close-by and you may see leprechauns and other Irish fairies such as pookas, banshees and merrows. As of yet I have not seen one ...... perhaps a few more beers..........

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
great idea, i especially liked the time lapse photography......the music was kind of disconcerting.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I almost broke down and watched Leprechaun in Space last night. This seems more entertaining.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have no problem with trying to catch a leprechaun on video. My only thought, however, is that those little dudes are purported to be pretty clever, and unless you hid the camera really well they'd probably work to try to either avoid it or damage it in some way.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I couldn't resist bumping this today lol . Happy saint pattys day)

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well the new Destination Truth just finished -- the search for Leprechauns. Personally I think the experience of seeing one is a '___' spike in the brain -- the NATURAL visionary molecule in the brain.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I remember viewing a video that I believe was taken from this site that showed something running through the bushes on the right side of the screen.

If anyone knows where I can view the video again/has more information on it, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

[edit on 20-3-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

www.hulu.com...

Destination Truth's hunt for the Leprechaun

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thank you for the quick response.
Unfortunatly it says that video is only available to be watched within the USA.
The episode does appear to be up on youtube, ill look for the clip there and see if its the same one.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

I believe if you scroll down on the lapse camera site, there is a youtube video underneath where 8 seconds in it says something runs through the bushes/tree line on the right.

top topics

join