It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OK my turn,

I had many dreams as a child of crashing off a bridge into the lake and drowning, and many of falling off the roof and hitting the ground, it wasn't until I learned to control my dreams by flying that I stopped having the dreams, I would fly over the lake and land on the other side, and when falling I would hover before hitting the ground,

Then they changed to natural disasters and apocalyptic events,

Before tornadoes I would dream of tornadoes, before floods I would dream of floods,

I remember the year we had broke the record number of tornadoes, I had many dreams of thousands of tornadoes, and before the record breaking floods I had many dreams of flood water in epic proportions.

A few years back before the tsunami I dreamt I was above the earth watching the ring of fire erupt engulfing the area,

Last week I dreamt of the volcanic eruption this week we had the under water volcanic eruption.

I have many dreams of an alien invasion, millions of ships appear in the sky, I am usually hiding in the basement or under a tree,

And since then I have had encounters of the third kind.

My most terrifying dream, that made me feel like I was dying, was when I saw Christ on the white horse coming in the clouds with myriads of angels.

yup

somethings I wont say

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks Stormdancer777, you should do this for a living. I can see that you could make a very decent living doing this type of stuff professionally.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks Stormdancer777, you should do this for a living. I can see that you could make a very decent living doing this type of stuff professionally.

Thanks.

You are welcome, Russian,

I think somethings should be free.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I almost forgot my dreams of revolution.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sundancer, both dreams that I had you seemed to explain my situation pretty much dead on, odd since you dont know me. You seem to be pretty good at this. I wish I could remember more dreams.

Thanks for telling me that, I think you helped me see some problems I need to deal with that I didnt really see as a problem before.

What do you mean by Blood in a dream signifies your life force?

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Michaeljp86]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
energy and vitality, a situation that is draining, according to the dream setting, there are other explanations, but it your case it would seem to be this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michaeljp86
Ever few months I have a really horrible dream, like make you want to vomit horrible. Its very real and very detailed. the worst part is its so bad it sticks in your head for weeks, like seeing a violent car wreck. The last dream like this was there was a guy in a suit who was tortured but still alive. The dream just popped up but I had a feeling like there was a search going for some sort of bad people, I guess I was part of the group hunting them down.

Anyways in the dream I was out in the woods in the middle of nowhere. It had been raining and there was a guy in a suit still alive sitting up with both legs chopped off at the wasit. The left side of his face was paralized I was thinking the people were were hunting were torturing people by injecting chemicals in them and the stroke was a effect of it. There was also a chuck of somones face floating in a puddle of bloody water where the guy with no legs was.

Anyone else have dreams like this?

I had a few disturbing dreams a couple of months ago.
It involved me horribly mutilating some girl's face, and she couldn't fight back.
Another was a mother disgustingly hurting her children for her amusement, including making two of the children rip out the veins inside the body of one of the children.
BLeaghh...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Michaeljp86

I joined the Army recently.. Im actually in AIT right now. I know before I went to basic I had crazy nightmares as well. I think its the fact that your going into a "what the hell am I getting into" thing.

Alot of us here have said the same thing about our dreams...Another one we have experienced is major dejavue..

Best thing you can do is face the dreams and move on.

P.S. the military is the best thing I have ever done.. It will change your life into a positive one, I Promise!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtyclean
reply to post by Michaeljp86

I joined the Army recently.. Im actually in AIT right now. I know before I went to basic I had crazy nightmares as well. I think its the fact that your going into a "what the hell am I getting into" thing.

Alot of us here have said the same thing about our dreams...Another one we have experienced is major dejavue..

Best thing you can do is face the dreams and move on.

P.S. the military is the best thing I have ever done.. It will change your life into a positive one, I Promise!

Thanks dirty, this was one thing that really bothered me, the should I or shouldnt I question. Right now Im stuck between the seabees and the army. A friend told me to look into the marines too.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Oh Dreams ...

Up until about a year ago - I was having continuous nightmares for weeks at a time. Also, up until about a year ago (for two years prior) I was at a very high-stress point in my life. I draw the connection between my nightmares to the stressful times. As shortly after I got closure & resolution for a few things, and a few things changed in my life the dreams started to taper off. I'm also weening myself off the night lights, which started around the time I started having the nightmares. I developed a fear of the dark, which I never had as a child.

Personally, I don't know what dreams are, but they sure are incredible. I have extremely colorful and detailed dreams, that sometimes feel so real. I completely understand what some posters have said about their nightmares being extremely vivid. Both the nightmares and the happy-go-lucky dreams are pretty colorful and intense.

I do believe that our daily events, happenings and experiences play a role in our dreams. But most of all, I think that anything and everything we have ever thought about, is up for grabs to our sub-conscience when our heads hit the pillows and the lights go off. Whether it's unresolved issues, a passing thought, a forgotten word, etc..

- Carrot

top topics

<< 1   >>

join