It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLUMBIA!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Freemason,

This post is totally unrelated to the columbia incident so I am sorry for the people continuing on in the thread, but you have pushed me too far.

Above top secret has a set of rules that have to be adhered to when posting on this board. You constantly ignore these rules when you post time and time again.

I Quote - "Your use of the message board (and inclusive forums) and any other public discussion medium hosted on this domain indicates your acceptance of the following �Terms and Conditions of use of the AboveTopSecret.com Message Board.�

So I must assume that you have read these terms and conditions.

I quote again - "You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone. "

By calling me and idiot is in direct violation of these terms and conditions. I consider myself of sound mind and nature and by you calling me an idiot is offending, and down right rude.

Please re read the terms and conditions of the website to save yourself from being banned again.

Thankyou

Chris

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Falcon you're time for free fall is at free fall speed, the shuttle was flying in at a much higher speed...and oz chris, maybe if you'd take the time to read NUMEROUS POSTS BY MANY PEOPLE NOT JUST ME You'd see just how stupid your "Bush did it, he cut funding" statement was.

Same goes to you B-T you know you have no right to praise our military you flag burning bum. Sitting there criticizing the president (something no military man would ever do) and for bad reasons too, while praising an a$shole who nearly put our military in the shiiter with cut backs, and when they need the most support you poo poo what they are doing...stop being so inconsistent

Sorry for being so blunt against you, but it's your kind that helped us lose Vietnam, and make the loss even harder, had everyone just been "YEAH LET'S GET THEM" then we'd sure not have had such low morale coming home. Anti-war peoples are the scum of the earth, when it's time to do it you DO IT.

Don't even bother to reply to this comment B-T unless you can give one good reason why Saddam should not have his balls fed to him.

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join