It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanksville - Are they spraying the trees with Agent Orange?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you watch the following video of the events that followed the supposed crash at Shanksville, you will notice that someone in the trees is spraying a fog type of machine amongst the living trees. In later photographs of the area the trees were noted as having been near an intense fire.

Does this indicate they used an Agent Orange type defoliator to simulate this crash for the media?

I think this shows exactly what happened. You can even see the FOG spraying guy amongst the trees in photos of the day.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This forum is ALREADY under close scrutiny?
Geez, there's only one post here!
Are we really that paranoid or What?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You might wanna learn how Agent Orange works and what it does when it when people are exposed to it.

Clic k here for an idea

That video shows people walking around very near the "fogger"
pretty stupid considering it has been linked with soft-tissue sarcoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and severe fetal malformations.

en.wikipedia.org...

Another thing you need to understand that there is a clear difference between bush that has been burnt and bush that has been poisoned with agent orange (because that is what it is a Herbicide).

Your picture from Shanksville:

Photos taken in Vietnam showing damage caused by Agent Orange:

taken from here:

research.yale.edu...

A lone man conspicuously saunters through the buzzing professional atmosphere, wearing a tattered, old fatigue shirt. He weaves through groups of scientists and administrators present at the National Academy of Science meeting, aloof and distanced. “You know, you could have dressed better,” thought Dr. Linda Schwartz, a researcher at the Yale School of Nursing present at the conference. Prominent international groups were meeting to formalize a list of diseases attributable to Agent Orange, a defoliant used by the U.S. Military during the Vietnam War. The public was welcome, but a standard of dress was implicit. Partway through a lecture, the man is called to the stage. He takes a poster from under his arm and unrolls it, showing an enlarged picture of a plane sweeping low to the ground spraying chemicals. Beneath it is a lone American soldier standing guard duty. “See that plane?” he says. “That’s Agent Orange. See that soldier? That’s me.” The crowd is deathly silent. Then he lifts up his shirt. His torso is disfigured, covered with gnarls and tumors. After a moment he reaches under the table and brings out a large jar, stating, “These are the ones they took out of me last year.”

I advise you have a read of that story, it might open your eyes.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Interesting Chad. But do you really think that they knew that they were being sprayed with something that was bad? I mean did the Vietnam Vets cover up? Were they told to wear masks? If you notice these guys that are doing the cleanup, they are wearing protective suits and some are wearing masks, this is not normal for a plane crash.

Also, your saying that they haven't found anything that is different than AO and they would let you know about it if they did? Fooling yourself buddy..

Thanks for the input.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

The soldiers never covered up, no. The government never bothered to see if Agent Orange was poisonous then, nowadays, besides being totally banned in the USA they know the effects.

It would be interesting to know if those people at the crash site have any ill effects.

But like I said, the effects of agent orange on plants is nothing like that of a fire.

I've used some powerful herbicides before, after the leaves die they turn to slop, that's how fast it works, it totally breaks down the cell structure.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

which is exactly what I see in the videos from 9/11. they show a hole in the ground and trees around. Then later that same day the trees look burnt. There were people on the scene within minutes and there was no big fire to do anything that is indicated. This is another part of their coverup and just thought I'd throw this observation out to others that may be looking for more links.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You might wanna learn how Agent Orange works and what it does when it when people are exposed to it.

Already know what agent orange does to you.
I was there. I did my time in Vietnam. I believe my autoimmune disease was caused by AO
The government is still lying about the health affects of agent orange after 45 years so that they don't have to pay many more Vietnam vets for there health problems.
www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com...

There are herbicides that don't contain dioxin but they are not safe for people ether.

www.pesticide.org...

Anyone here want to eat roundup ready GM crops.
www.naturescountrystore.com...

Both roundup and the GM crops are a product of Monsanto the same company that made agent orange.

Monsanto lied about agent orange and still is,
why can they be trusted to be telling the truth about roundup and GM crops.
don't expect any help from Obama.
Obama Appointing Monsanto's Buddy, Former Iowa Governor Vilsack, for USDA Head.
current.com...

where is the CHANGE MR Obama.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ANNED]

top topics

join