It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why sit there and read, Why not act NOW!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Come on you cant say that im wrong, people like us sit here sometimes for hours reading and writing. Why ? beacause we want to know whats really going on. So whats the point in knowing if you are not going to do something about it.

Its fun sitting here reading and wondering but what if one day you come across something on here or any internet site and it happens and you knew about it, you had that chance and why did you not act.

Come on people we need to get ready, something is comming.

Every one can feel it, could be days months even years but we all know it is comming. Right out of the darkness and we need to step up our game.
We dont know what it is or when it is but it is going to happen, how will you feel if you knew and somehting happens and you lose people you love and you didnt do anything.

We need to act, well not act but just be ready for what ever is hiding in dead of the dark ready to strike.

P.S
I didnt know about where to put it so if it is wrong please say and i will move ASAP.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Talk specifics. What specifically should I be doing now instead of typing?What specifically should I be acting on? Who would you like me to contact? Who shall I fight?

You can type up a battle cry but without substance it is just a cry.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If you play with fire.. you get burned. I will suffer what i must, but will do no harm.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm not saying there is somehting we should be fighting, just that we need to act and be ready.

So meny people sit and read and one day people will read something that will happen and they should be ready.

Just trying to do my part to help people, its not a cry.

Thanks for your input

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
If you play with fire.. you get burned. I will suffer what i must, but will do no harm.

Grate that is
, dont play with fire, just keep an eye on it and dont get your self burnt by not doing anything to protect your self and others from that flame.

Thanks for input

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nothing can be done unless you are prepared to engage in war right now.

Preparing for the war / defending ourselves is our only reasonable option at the moment.

2,000,000 people could protest at Washington... and nothing would get accomplished.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Preparing for the war / defending ourselves is our only reasonable option at the moment.

2,000,000 people could protest at Washington... and nothing would get accomplished.

You are right, but im not saying lets get 2.000.000 people i am just saying get ready for the things that comming, come one tell me you guys dont feel it.

there is a strom comming and no one is ready, i just wanna help people to become more aware.

Thanks for the input

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TORCHWOOD

So meny people sit and read and one day people will read something that will happen and they should be ready.

Thanks for your input

Well many of us have been active in spreading the word. Also simply because people choose to enjoy other forums here does not mean they are not paying attention.

This is a case of where the internet is blind, I mean you cant see what I'm doing the other 23 hours of the day

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Lol, yh i know, thats what we need more people getting ready and aware, telling people what could happen.

Thanks for input

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TORCHWOOD

i agree with you wholeheartedly ... i hate how people write lets act now ... when all they do is just keep posting on ATS instead of actually physically doing something about it ... it's the same with the true 2012 believer's ... why are they on ATS when they have 3 years til they die? why aren't they out enjoying the last years of their life!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

The global protest against US going to war with Iraq must have been the greatest, widest protest ever conducted, recorded and known to mankind.

What did it achieve?

Nothing.

Even if ALL the people are awake to all the cons and games being played by the puppet masters it still won't achieve any end-result unless it is put into action. The sad thing is, anything you do from writing letters, petitionning, complaining etc. those that have the final say are bought off puppets themselves. Whether it be fighting these things in court, your local political representative or writing to your water board asking them to reduce flouride content. All FAIL in the past and will certainly FAIL in the future.

So what do you do?

What is the last resort option?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
reply to post by TORCHWOOD

i agree with you wholeheartedly ... i hate how people write lets act now ... when all they do is just keep posting on ATS instead of actually physically doing something about it ... it's the same with the true 2012 believer's ... why are they on ATS when they have 3 years til they die? why aren't they out enjoying the last years of their life!

At last someone who gets me, i dont know how to act or what to act for but something is comming people need to be ready, just keep an eye out and try to get ready to protect your self.

Thanks for input

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Torchwood - Do you mean this kind of thing?
www.indymedia.org.uk...

www.putpeoplefirst.org.uk...

www.wdm.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFCAX
Torchwood - Do you mean this kind of thing?
www.indymedia.org.uk...

www.wdm.org.uk...

Yup thats what im kinda going on about

thanks for your input

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
and is this planned for amerika? i see and visited uk links

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I would say that the best way to do something is to subvert the predominant system at the local level, in a non-violent way. Sneakily slipping out the necessary information to the public in subversive, creative ways. I would say, start with the media. Get people to start waking up about that and it's easier for them to find things out for themselves.

I've got my own interesting strategy....don't know that it's wise to discuss here. Again, totally non-violent because who is my enemy??? No ONE person is my enemy, but the sum of the population (and the sum of its ignorance) is an obstacle, that is for sure. But violence only turns people against you. If you know things now when things are still civil, why not change it then. The OP asked, "why aren't we doing anything (as opposed to the writing and reading on these types of sites)?" He/She is right in that if we get mobilized now you can deflect unnecessary violence in the future. [and for me, the violence need not come in the form of terrorist attacks, homegrown insurrection, etc. The violence I mention could come simply from apathy while the majority of the world slips into disgusting, poverty-stricken despair].

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The first thing that should be done is find out what members live near each other. Like with in 30min. of each other. Gather there contact information and give it to each group member. The people who are on this "secret list" must use anonymous names so if the wrong side gets the list it will not help them. They also must be willing to fight to the death for the cause.

This way, when one on the list is confronted, wrongfully detained, gun confiscation, the chain list is called in to immediately come to the aid of that person armed to the teeth and ready to die. There is no way one man can hold off 20 officers alone.

If there are many small pockets of these groups, as the fight escalates, They could unite to a larger force. But the whole thing is based on each member being willing to "go all the way" if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think this will work though, The best example I can give you is when the Brown's had back up to fight off the ATF. That was a powder keg waiting to start the revolution. Despite the help they got, there was no public support, even in the state which claims to be the most anti govt. New Hampshire. There was no way to notify anyone, media was not allowed to cover it. If a war is to be won the news of the fight must get out, other wise the rest of every day life will go on and the flame will be exhausted. Main stream media has to be a part of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
and is this planned for amerika? i see and visited uk links

Yes, every country, which, of course, includes the USA.
To quote from article on the following link: www.indymedia.org.uk...
"a global week of action, when people in every country, city, town and village oppose 'Big Brother' surveillance and human rights violations."

The word is getting around. Scroll down to comments.

Global Freedom Coalition:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
count me in. ill be looking for ways to find where it will be near me. im guessing in the city somewhere. it may only wake a few people but hey, maybe they will wake a few people

<<   2 >>

join