It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 9/11 coincidence MUST SEE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi there, I have been lurking on ATS for a few weeks now.. I am very intrigued by alot of the topics discussed on here and feel compelled to start adding my 2 cents.

What I am about to share with you really tripped me out. I am not implying that this is some sort of prediction or warning... but it WAY WAY to coincidental to not share.
Very weird book from 1992 that has an obscure irrelevant page which pictures a Boeing 747 cockpit aimed at the Twin Towers.

I included pics of the cover, some examples of other pages "to show how irrelevant the weird page is" then there are a couple shots of the page itself... I also included the published date.

I don't really know what to think, it wouldn't be so weird if the information had nothing to do with the book, and that it was worded "normally avoided" instead of "is or always avoided" also the fact that it is involving the EXACT plane type used to carry out the attack.

Well, here it is... see for yourself. Interesting to say the least. VERY INTERESTING.....

please visit the link to see the images
www.flickr.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Very strange indeed.

I found this from a customer review on Amazon.

The caption on the photo says "The World Trade Center is normally avoided both night and day by commercial aircraft."

The text within that chapter says:
"...'Just take a look out the window there. See anything familiar?'
'Why, Chuck, it looks like the World Trade Center!'
'That's right. Of course, we wouldn't normallly fly this low in
a 747. But like I said, for you the sky's the limit...'
'Before we start turning, though, it might be a good idea for you to check the altitude. The World Trade Center is about 1,350 feet tall, and the altimeter says -'
'I guess I better pull up a bit.'
'Otherwide your wing might hit the towers as you turn.'
'And that would be bad.'
'Yes, that would be very bad...'

www.amazon.com...=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
None of the planes that hit the WTC's were 747's they were 767's.
Nevertheless it's a good find.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maybe that is the book the terrorists used to learn how to fly ....i mean that was comic book style after all!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
thats a very interesting find, i doubt that this anything but a coincidence but nontheless it is still a very interesting thing...

top topics

join