It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what will happen to the world economy after US economy collapse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

Everyone is a skeptic these days. You got to love how everyone believes there is a lie somewhere. finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spystalker
can anyone explain briefly ..? what will happen to the world economy (i.e. europe's economy..? east asia's economy..? south east asia's economy..? africa's economy..? etc. ) ?

I understand the situation vaguely.

Thanks in advance

A domino effect all the way down the line of command WORLD DESTABILZATION / REORGANIZATION

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There will be chaos all around the world, BUT i think some countries like Canada or Russia will be in a better condition, and probably they can help America and Europa from the huge chaos there will be.

From higher intelligence sources i was told this will happen in 2012. No and you dont need to believe me, its enough if i know it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Attackhoe

The NWO is already here. The internet is the single greatest tool for everyone out there who has questions about what the hell is going on right now, the ideology behind it and most importantly who is behind this. To win any fight you must first know your enemy, the weapons they are using against you and what motivates them.

Items to research

1) Adam Weishaupt, the illuminati, what it has infiltrated since it's inception. The various sub organizations they now go under. (The Committee of 300)their ideology and what their purpose is.

2) Understanding the human psyche so that you can begin to understand yourself and the people around you. Then you'll be able to understand how you have been trained, dumbed down and brainwashed your entire life.
Michael Tsarion has been doing some breakthrough research into mind manipualtion by the "powers that be"

Other people and tags to look up; Jordan Maxwell, Lindsey Williams, Gerald Celente. Federal reserve history and its effect on american history, Fema internment camps, Symbolism.

The journey that is knowledge awaits you. I can only point you in a direction, where you go is up to you. As you read you will be taken to different areas. Learn about all of them so that your understanding of the whole picture can be more complete.

A great news source with great links is infinite unknown and the only place i have ever purchased completely natural vitamins and minerals is a company called lifestar. I wish all of you life and good health.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join