It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Stages

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Wow so much knowledge in here,

I dont have anything new to add except, i noticed everyone thinking about this Line,

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

Well on a hot day the sun definitely makes pictures on the road sort of like a mirage.

Anyway great post's guys & gals

Truth on

Peace :p
RBOI

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I realize that this topic may be a little bit older, but I thought to bring it back to light now to show that the '7th sign' had actually been posted and well known online prior to the current BP fiasco.

I really hope these signs were all meant to happen in order, otherwise, it seems as though all of the signs have come to pass (9th sign being the hippie movement, imho).

If not, however, we still have yet to wait for the youth to follow the tribal ways, in which case, I guess we've still got some time.

I really do hate it when prophecies of this nature end up fulfilled.

Still kinda cool to follow, though

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
I realize that this topic may be a little bit older, but I thought to bring it back to light now to show that the '7th sign' had actually been posted and well known online prior to the current BP fiasco.

I really hope these signs were all meant to happen in order, otherwise, it seems as though all of the signs have come to pass (9th sign being the hippie movement, imho).

If not, however, we still have yet to wait for the youth to follow the tribal ways, in which case, I guess we've still got some time.

I really do hate it when prophecies of this nature end up fulfilled.

Still kinda cool to follow, though

the Blue Star Kachina already happened with the Comet Holmes. But they say it is supposed to get worse as the signs come closer to the 9th sign. If the 9th sign happens and the ISS falls like a blue flame worse than the Skylab incident. That is when I will be worried cause then the Red Star kachina is not far behind.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

the Blue Star Kachina already happened with the Comet Holmes.

That's a false statement. Comet Holmes was yellow.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

the Blue Star Kachina already happened with the Comet Holmes.

That's a false statement. Comet Holmes was yellow.

you're a broken record son.

keep pretending the universe revolves around you.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No matter how often you post the same lie it is still a lie. You are the broken record of lies. Comet Holmes was a yellow comet.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This image from SpaceWeather.com looks pretty blue to me, as well as every other image I got from a Google search. Where do you get Yellow from.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by villagesmithie

Great photo you posted there dragnet53 it shows the blue ion trail from Comet Holmes that was NOT visible to the human eye. You know that don't you? Posting that image to support a lie is a continued effort to promote a hoax.

Let's see what comet observers had to say about Holmes.
17P/Holmes - Cometography

One comet observer, Bob King (Minnesota, USA), made one of the confirming observations on October 24.17 and gave the magnitude as 7.1. He described it as appearing like a yellowish star.

Comet Holmes - wikipedia

It became easily visible to the naked eye as a bright yellow "star" in Perseus[

Comet Holmes - SpaceWeather

With my binoculars, it appeared slightly yellowish. It was like Perseus suddenly had a new star in it.

I could immediately see that it is very much yellow in colour, just like the planet Saturn, and it is definitely non star like, with a slighty elongated shape east-west, with no sign of a tail

Obvious central condensation, yellowish color in 15x70 binoculars, no visible tail.

There we have it, a string of personal observations from people that said it was YELLOW, not blue.

In fact, I would not be surprised to learn that the photo you linked to was shot with a blue filter.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican
Here is a general run down of the different stages contained within the Hopi Prophecy that has some parallels to the Mayan's 2012 prophecy.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Which stage do you think we are currently on. Keep in mind that this is most likely in direct reference to North America.

The first sign was realized when Columbus landed in America in 1492.

The second and third signs are self explanatory and have also been realized.

The forth sign was realized when railroad tracks began snaking the continent.

The fifth sign was realized with the advent of electricty and telephones and the accompanying mass of wires that traversed the nation.

The sixth sign was realized when the interstate highway system was built and refers to the mirages that they cast in the hot sun.

The seventh sign is unfolding right before our very eyes in the gulf of Mexico.

The eighth sign refered to the flower children of the '60s growing their hair long and seeking out "Spritual paths" like the indians before them through the use of peyote, hallucinigenic mushrooms and cannibis.

The ninth sign refers to Skylab which fell from the sky 2 decades ago and cast a bluish looking light as it burned up in the atmosphere upon re-entry.

So, one can easily see that ALL of the sign have been realized!

Another thing that is interesting regarding the Hopi is that they believe the Great Spirit sent forth His 4 peoples to opposite ends of the Earth and taught them each 4 different languages, made them 4 different colors and entrusted each with one of the primary Earthly elements of fire, air, water and earth.

The first, the white man was sent north and entrusted with fire. With fire the white man invented gun powder and later nuclear weapons. The Great Spirit was not pleased.

The second, the asians or the yellow people were sent south and entrusted with the wind. With the wind the yellow people learned to breath and meditate. As of late, they have polluted the wind with their building and manufacturing - the Great Spirit is not pleased.

The third, the indians or the red people He sent east to learn the ways of the Earth - to grow food and to use healing herbs. The Indians have obeyed the Great Spirit and have please Him.

The fourth, the Africans or the brown man He sent West and entrusted them to learn about the water. A black man discovered plasma and also black men invented irrigation.

To each of these 4 peoples, the Great Spirit gave a stone tablet. The Hopi keep theirs in 4 corners Arizona on a Hopi reservation. Thye black men keep theirs with the Kukuyu tribe at the foot of Mount Kenya. The yellow people keep their stone tablet in Tibet with the Monks. The white man keeps his tablet in Switzerland hidden deep in the mountains.

The Great Spirit instructed each group to go forth and master the element that they were entrusted with and after such time, to return to one another and share all that they had learned. Until that time, there would be no peace and the world would be terribly out of balance. To this time the 4 peoples of the world have NOT done as instructed and the Great Spirit is not happy.

Cool stuff! Read about it HERE!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I checked on the reentry of Skylab. There is a video in which a Qantas pilot refers to the seeing the reentry of Skylab and describes it as orange and green in color.

www.youtube.com...

Are you sure that Skylab fell as a blue star?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've always felt these signs have to have an impact on America for them to relate to the Hopi prophecy.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

I personally think this is the GoM oil gusher.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

Could be a mix of the Tent cities and people returning to nature..

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

I kinda feel this to be Jerusalem, synonymous as a Heavenly dwelling place that currently resides under the Blue star of David. and if that falls it could only mean a major conflict.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

A comet with confirm Life????????????????????

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I agree with what the majority of posters interpretation of the signs except for the eighth.

All the other signs appear to have occurred in chronological order, so why should the eighth be attributed to events in the 60's just because hippies had long hair ? How many hippies went to 'learn' from the Hopi or similar peoples ? To me it seems that the seventh is the GOM fiasco and the eighth has yet to occur. Perhaps RAP actually proves to be real and effective ?

The timeline will then fall in nicely with the 2012 'new beginning'.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hey, calm down a little. I did a quick search and all the pictures looked blue and the quotes I read said blue. I'm not trying to further a lie just wondering where your info came from so I could maybe come to a conclusion on the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by villagesmithie

If you read the quotes I already posted you would know that the comet appeared to be yellow. If you take the time to follow up on the images you looked at you would learn that the images were taken with blue filters. That was done to enhance the image of the comet. I already stated that blue filters were used in the previous post which you replied to.

Holmes was a yellow comet.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
recently there was news about a meteor or a comet in space, flying very fast in the shape of the blue Cross. can't find the source now, but I did the math and if it was flying towards our planet at the speed observed, it would hit earth by the end of this year.
sorry I can't find the article online- maybe some of you can. reading the Hopi prophesies made me realize that it could indeed be one of the signs of the dwelling place.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

You say you did the math. How fast was it moving? How do you know it would hit the Earth?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
it has been a few months now since I did it and I don't remember the exact numbers (speed and distance).

it did not say that it would hit our planet- they would never say it.

so, I just did the math on my own assuming it was heading in this direction and came up with the end of this year as the collision date.

I had no success finding the article last night but will try to find it again today..
hopefully I will find it and be able to share with you all.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

it did not say that it would hit our planet- they would never say it.

I am looking forward to learning more about what you read. I do find this a little hard to accept. You say that they never tell us. You might want to learn about Apophis.

Apophis - NASA

[edit on 25-6-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ok, I found it! it's known as P/2010 A2.
Please review and let us know how you guys feel about it.

While scientists don't think it's a comet, they're not exactly sure of the precise origin of the incredible object soaring some 90 million miles from Earth, snapped just a few weeks ago by the Hubble Space Telescope.
"I've seen thousands of astronomical images over my career, but this is one of the few absolute jaw-droppers: A flying X-pattern with trailing streamers," said Ray Villard, a contributing writer to Discovery News. "Whatever it is, nothing quite like it has ever before been seen in the heavens."

The official statement from America's space agency indicates:

NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has observed a mysterious X-shaped debris pattern and trailing streamers of dust that suggest a head-on collision between two asteroids. Astronomers have long thought the asteroid belt is being ground down through collisions, but such a smashup has never been seen before.

Asteroid collisions are energetic, with an average impact speed of more than 11,000 miles per hour, or five times faster than a rifle bullet.

"If this interpretation is correct, two small and previously unknown asteroids recently collided, creating a shower of debris that is being swept back into a tail from the collision site by the pressure of sunlight," Jewitt said.

The discovery of the object, officially known as P/2010 A2," is sparking some chatter concerning a possible biblical message regarding end-time scenarios, as well as other theories.

on wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...
on youtube: www.youtube.com...
google it: www.google.com.../2010+a2&aq=f&aqi=g8g-m2&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join