It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 wasn't a inside job, just the Laws of Physics changed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You 9/11 truthers are crazy. Would you ever take in account the earth is changing which means the laws of physics will change to.

My god what kind of crazy world do we live in.

Now lets give more money to the government, so school children can get new science books.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Holy crap, I think I just lost some IQ points watching that!

Instead of buying new science books, maybe we should just get people to actually read the old ones.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Fun stuff, and yes, I agree with you, OP. The earth MUST be changing for 47 gigantic iron bars to dissapear...

I guess quantum physics isn't so quantum anymore!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

One problem with his physics lesson. The tricked out school bus has more mass (steel) than the VW bus. Even if you dropped the VW bus on the school bus, it wouldn't be crushed to the ground. It would take more than gravity to send a building that massive to the ground. Remember there were support pillars. At the rate of gravity, those support pillars would more than likely fall out instead of in. Didn't the buildings just collapse? Sure some of it fell out but most of it fell straight down. Even if the center of the building fell straight down, the outside would fall out. Look at it this way. Drive a railroad spike into a cross tie with a 16 oz hammer and see if it works. The point is even with less mass + force it wouldn't do the job.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Bit lost on the point your trying to make regarding the vid, are u taking the piss out of him or what?

And as for the guy in the vid, whats he trying to point out and to who, is he taking the piss out of the truthers, the new laws of physics post 9/11 or what?

I am a little stoned but seriously even sober id still be lost on the point of the vid or your point.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by phushion
reply to post by Blundo

Bit lost on the point your trying to make regarding the vid, are u taking the piss out of him or what?

And as for the guy in the vid, whats he trying to point out and to who, is he taking the piss out of the truthers, the new laws of physics post 9/11 or what?

I am a little stoned but seriously even sober id still be lost on the point of the vid or your point.

with an accent like that I was at first inclined to take that bloke seriously!

But more seriously, I think he's really taken the piss on the OS.

Although I'm only on smokes and red vine, I too am lost on the point blundo is trying
to make!!

top topics

join