It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Commission, U.S. Government and Corporate Media Ignore Evidence of Israeli Involvement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Could someone please explain to me why no one -- from the 9/11 Commission to Congress to our pathetic "watchdog" media -- cares about a meticulously researched 56-page report of documented and referenced information that contradicts major parts of the government's 9/11 fairy tale?

Is everyone so afraid of being labeled anti-semitic or a "conspiracy theorist" that no amount of irrefutable and indisputable evidence can ever be investigated or mentioned by the MSM? If five "dancing Arabs" had been arrested on 9/11 with circled maps, phony passports, wads of cash and boxcutters while driving a fake 'Urban Systems' moving van packed with "tons of explosives", we never would've heard the end of it.

In the autumn of 2004, on the third anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, a retired international corporate lawyer named Gerald Shea drafted an extensive memo that detailed the operations of alleged Israeli spies suspected of surveilling the 9/11 hijackers in the year prior to the attacks. Written in the cold logic of a courtroom complaint, the 166-page memo gathers up most of the evidence available in the public record regarding possible 9/11-related Israeli espionage. Shea, who was educated at Yale and Columbia and worked for 20 years at one of New York’s top law firms, said his purpose in writing the memo was to spur a Congressional investigation “for the sake of U.S. national interest.” “I’m a lawyer first and foremost,” Shea wrote me in an e-mail. “I wanted to separate these difficult factual problems from the politics in the hope that people who have the power and obligation to do so will conduct a public inquiry to resolve the issue.”

Al Felzenberg, spokesman for the 9/11 Public Discourse Project, confirmed that the commission received the memo in mid-September 2004. But Felzenberg noted it was three and a half weeks too late: the commission closed shop on August 21, 2004, its security clearances and investigative power limited by act of Congress. According to Shea, copies of the memo were also sent to the private offices of specific members of the 10-member 9/11 commission. These included: Thomas H. Kean, commission head and now chairman of THK Consulting; commission vice chair Lee H. Hamilton, president and director of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Richard Ben-Veniste, partner in the Washington law firm of Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw; Washington, D.C., lawyers Fred Fielding, Jamie S. Gorelick, and Slade Gorton; and Bob Kerrey, former U.S. Senator, now president of the New School for Social Research. (None of the commissioners returned phone calls for comment on the Shea Memo.) Shea also forwarded his report to the offices of members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, including then-committee chair Jay Rockefeller, and Sens. Trent Lott, Olympia Snowe, Chuck Hagel, Richard Durbin, Carl Levin and Evan Bayh. Also included in the mailings, says Shea, were at least six members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, including Reps. Peter Hoekstra and Anna Eshoo. For good measure, Shea sent a copy to the office of his Boston senator, Ted Kennedy. He also peppered the news media, submitting copies to the New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, PBS’ Frontline, ABC News’ investigative team at 20/20, and various smaller venues.

With the sole, and notable, exception of the tiny Philadelphia Times-Herald, which ran a brief overview of the memo, the document was ignored. Not a single member of the major media, not a single Commission member or U.S. lawmaker responded, “not even Richard Ben-Veniste, who was in my class at law school,” says Shea, referring to Columbia Law’s 1967 graduating class.

Since nobody in the U.S. government or corporate media seems to care about these uncomfortable aspects of 9/11 (except to keep repeating that "9/11 CHANGED EVERYTHING"), this is what I think really happened.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That website you posted your link to was amazing. Very good compilation, yet chilling at the same time because it's exactly how it went down and the majority don't even care
I'm so disappointed in Amerikans... said it time and time again, when I am financially stable I am OUT OF HERE.. no questions asked. I refuse to let the government spend any more of money to prop up crooked banks, fund crooked cops, pay the worst congress in history, go to false wars, fund things like the DHS.. etc etc etc etc I could go on forever.... but that's the sad part.

There are so many questions unanswered, and left unanswered knowingly by the 9/11 Commission Report. I have yet to hear ANYONE even come up with a decent explanation

Three off the top of my head without reviewing notes are:
1. Record breaking trading on Wall St. day before 9/11
2. Who funded the operation that took place on 9/11
3. How and why did WTC 7 fall at free fall speeds (confirmed by scientific report... so the question is not did it fall at free fall, it is why and how)

I am convinced we'll never know the truth...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There's this weirdness too:

Israeli Art Students

That they were in FL near the flight school at one point...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
There's this weirdness too:

Israeli Art Students

That they were in FL near the flight school at one point...

Those talented Arabic-speaking Dancing Israelis and enterprising Art Students weren't just living near that Florida flight school.

A group of them just happened to be living a few miles or sometimes a few blocks from EVERY ONE of the 19 "hijackers" throughout the U.S. (except six or seven of these "hijackers" were reportedly still alive even though the government never identified the "real" hijackers.)

Oh, and pay no attention to the fact that the Israeli-owned Zim Shipping broke their lease and cleared out of their WTC offices two weeks before the 9/11 attacks.

And never mind that someone from the Israeli Odigo pager company sent messages to employees on the morning of 9/11, warning them to stay away from the WTC.

All just a coincidence, I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How dare you pershecute ush! You are a rashisht anti shemite! Yady yah. Same old whinging gets pretty irritating after a while eh! It's used to shut you up. You could simply say (in an Arnie voice) "so what", "stop whining" or something like "who is your daddy and what does he do?" The blank look they give shuts them up for a while

Back OT...
I remember reading about this a while back. I'd say it's a hot potato of the biggest kind. Jews own 96% of the MSM. With the whole 'protected class' of people thing going on in the media for the last ten to twenty years it will not come out. Think of the complaints! The media station that broke it would have swastikas painted all over it and more lawsuits than a US govt bailout could pay for.

And yes.. they were 'spying on the local arabs'.. hahahaha. Yes Israel is our friend. Not.

9/11 truth movement already has hard proof in the form of physics, eyewitness accounts, common sense, critical thinking and engineering, yet people still shy away from it. It could smack them in the face and they'd still say it's stuff of nutters.

Thanks for the post and report mr fleece.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A chronology of The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11.

Interesting how their family members claim they were being held on charges of "plotting to blow up a New York bridge."

SOURCE: ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS

Arutz Sheva News Service, IsraelNationalNews.com 10-26-1

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge. Katie Shmuel of the Galilee town of Yokne'am, says that her son Yaron is in "a very critical psychological situation," given that they are not allowed to have visitors and the difficult conditions in which they are being held. "The Israeli Consul-General in New York was allowed to visit only after asking several times and receiving a special permit," Katie told Arutz-7's Yosef Zalmanson today. "He was allowed to talk to them only in English, and only from behind a glass partition. The Consul told me that the boys are in a bad state and that they are being held under difficult conditions."

top topics

join