It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grinning Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've just been looking around wikipedia, and discovered the article on 'The Grinning Man', and was instantly intrigued. It seems very strange, and from what I read there seems to be nothing that disproves the witnesses as insane or hoaxers...

I was just wondering if anyone has any particularly good sites that have information on this mystery or if anyone has their own stories to tell.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section mods, feel free to move it. And the link to the wikipedia page below.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ah Indrid Cold. That was an interesting case with the Mothman and would definitely creep me out. Those kids that saw it will probably never go back outside at night again even though they are probably adults now. The "lantern" thing just sounds stupid but you never know. I need to look up some of the more recent sightings.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
John Keels information in the book, The Mothman Prophecies, is pretty much right on as far as I could tell. It makes perfect sense with everything else I've read about the case. He definitely researched the book.

join