It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam, Eve and the Evil Alien Serpent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
Here we go again thinking that God has to be "man" in the clouds or a human in the clouds that thinks human with human intentions, that thinking needs to stop immediately!![Edited on 14-4-2004 by jhova]

Why do we think God has a human form? That is what he tells us.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Why do we think God has a human form? That is what he tells us.

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

It was simply foreshadowing. A spirit has no image. A man does, God was a man and from the foundations of time, before man was "created" God knew what Christ would look like...and being that Christ WAS God...he made man in his image...whose image? God's...who's God...Christ.

So to speak. I'm a Satanist. I really don't put alot of stock in much of the Bible or any other book(religious) for that matter. I just thought you should know that the Bible was foreshadowing Christ in that paticular scripture.

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by Preest]

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Okay the fall of Adam and Eve was because they ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge. GOD gave them specific insitructions to eat of everything else in land EXCEPT this one tree, the tree of knowledge. They did not fall because they had sex, because GOD told them to procreate and populate the land with their children.

The evil serpent convinced Eve that GOD was hiding something from them, something good, something that GOD wanted to keep to himself. The evil serpent, whom Eve did not know of, convinced her to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, defying her creator. This is why GOD punished , mankind, because he had only given ONE, just one instruction that forbide them to do something and they broke it. This is an example of man's morality reduced to the simplest example, devoid of any politics or social responsibilities. GOD gave one edict and man broke it, setting a trend for all mankind to come and cementing "the human trait". It also showed mans weak personal will to succum to temptation. This would also be a trait that will haunt mankind till the end of our species. Genisis, whether reflecting how mankind came to this earth or not, sets the stage for all the other events to come in the bible. By assigning the foulability of mankind as being an innate feature that is un-escapable.

And science has not proven without a doubt that the human species homosapien came from primates. There is still a gap in the fossil records that prove without a doubt that this true. Especially when they found that a rat or a pig (I forget which one they said) has more common DNA strands than a primate with humans.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The snake is revered in many cultures in a similar way to the image of an old wise man. It symbolises change by the shedding of its skin. The snake is also a symbol for knowledge and wisdom so why this is seen as a bad thing in Eden beats me. As for the serpent being an alien, I suppose that it makes as much sense as anything else in the bible. The alien came to man bringing knowledge which allowed change. Makes sense in a way.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why does God allow the things that happen? Aside from the argument that we have free will and God doesn't want to mess with it, we are just assuming things. All of this talk is as if God has a finite mind such as our own. There are many things that we don't understand, but that doesn't meant that they don't have a reason.

A little toddler will be angry if you keep him from playing in the road. He doesn't understand the danger of the passing cars, but an adult does. The toddlers mind is restricted due to limited experiences. The same could be said of people in comparison to God's knowledge.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
God saying that he made man in the likeness of him does not necessarily mean in the physical form (we humans care a lot about the physical ei racism, pretty people and ugly etc.).God is more like the spriitual form or the form of energy that we humans have the ability to do but the secret is being kept from us right now.Loving any and all things in all reguardless of looks or forms is Godly like, so why is the physical important at all!.God saying that he created us in his likeness means that we have the ability to live like him, create like him, perform miracles like him, and also destroy like him.And Even thought we focus on the last one too much, this does not mean that our physicality has anything to do with that.That is just some old human type sh1t is what I like to call it, or some old "American" type stuff. Saying God is the likeness of man physically is limiting the creator of everything, just a little too, too much.Remeber, the creator is not going to reveal all to those he/she/it/they have created everything about the who/what/when/ and why we were created, that's like the magician telling everyone his magic tricks.We don't necessarily go to the ape and explain all of the experiments we are going to perform on it before we do the experiments on it now do we, because we know that it will not understand right? And the ape does not know what is going on either.It's kind of like going up to the ape and saying "I'm more advanced than you, can you understand me?"And of course no response, right? It's just like that with aliens or God or both, or maybe they are one and the same, but WE just don't understand yet.

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by jhova]

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
silence ....blank stares....crickets ....
that was great kinglizard !!!!!!!!!!!

your right its all about free will ....that is where its at

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
silence ....blank stares....crickets ....
Biter.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My bad, I forget that when you are brainwashed you have virtually no room for forming your own opinions, you just keep accepting the CRAP that they keep feeding us, but you like it don't you Froto...You like it hard and up the anal passage!Well God speed my friend..God speed!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You like it hard and up the anal passage! Well God speed my friend..God speed!!

And a merry christmas to you to! But I do agree with you....well except for the anal sex part.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

My bad, I forget that when you are brainwashed you have virtually no room for forming your own opinions, you just keep accepting the CRAP that they keep feeding us, but you like it don't you Froto...You like it hard and up the anal passage!Well God speed my friend..God speed!!
Say no to drugs, cheech.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well I thought it was funny!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

errr speaking of the anal passage, isn't that a brainwashing technique called probing used by Aliens on unassuming humans?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join