It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heliport ATC Sean Boger: ultimate validation of northern approach

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
But we won't let them stop us as we will continue to dedicate ourselves to obtaining and reporting independent verifiable evidence such as our exclusive interview with heliport tower air traffic controller Sean Boger presented in the OP of this thread.

Great idea, Craig!!! Don't forget (I'm sure you wouldn't) to mention the interview where Boger says he watched the aircraft hit the building.

"I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building," Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building."

That particular aircraft must have forgotten all about the light poles then!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There IS NO WAY, this guy watched a 757 slam into a 5-7 or whatever brick/concrete story building just yards to his left.

In all respect Mr. Boger, again there IS NO way you stood there and watched it. You didn't see the plane hit the building.

You even said in the video that as it passed on the right of the Citgo, you got on you knees and covered your head.

This is the manipulation they used on all the Pentagon wintnesses that day.

Planes hitting Buildings in NY....
Planes Hitting Buildings in NY....
Planes hitting Buildings in NY....
Planes Hitting Buildings in NY....

ad infinitum over the radios and TV's of all the people in the DC Area.

Now lets use Mr. Boger as an example.

He see's plane heading for building, looking as if it's coming right at him by the angle and bank he expresses. Yet he stands firm like- The Man Of Steel -(oh a faux pa on my part, planes cut through steel like butter on 9/11).

Anyhow we're to believe he stands there like.... Dr. Manhatten for all you Watchmen fans. Well you know what, I call shenanigans. This guys was on the ground I'd bet my life on it, and he heard, that's right HEARD, did not SEE any impact. He does not know what caused this explosion..., he deduced it was the plane, as did many ,many witnesses, and rightfully so.

But back to the manipulation....

-Planes hit Buildings in NY

-Planes Hit Buildings in NY

Bogers mind, after he gets his bearing and gets up, thinks well the plane must have hit the building. This psy-op is just one part of the massive operation at the pentagon at the Pentagon.

Man I can imagine how this ace pilot coulda pulled up flying 20 feet over the pentagon, the quickly banking hard right, and landing at Reagan before the Dust ever settled from the explosion. Much better than I can imagine a guy who was laughed out of piper plane school, cessena's R US ect. pull a G- maneuver that most season pilots say they might beable to do it 1 out of 10 times.

The guys were experts. They weren't Isralie, unless American trained Isralies, hehe well is there any other type, sheesh we train everyone, arm them, then war with them, it's funny, if people weren't DYING!!!

Come on Sean, just say it, you didnt see the plane impact the building...,again you deduced it, and rightfully so. Nothing to be ashamed of man.

Edit for a Star and Flag. Great Work Craig, Aldo, and CIT

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Come on Sean, just say it, you didnt see the plane impact the building...,again you deduced it, and rightfully so. Nothing to be ashamed of man.

Exactly.

Now if his account was the ONLY north side approach account I could understand how people might think he was mistaken.

But in light of the fact that not a single first-hand eyewitness account exists placing the plane on the southern approach and the fact that 12 other confirmed first-hand accounts exist corroborating Boger's placement of the plane on the northern approach there is only one conclusion.

The plane flew on the north side.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

You know whats a little weird? Out of the 250 posts shown on your profile 2 don't have to do with the 9/11 conspiracy. I just find it odd that you do nothing on this site but try to debunk 9/11 theories. I understand people have their interests but 2 out of 250 posts is a little over kill if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted by Wethesheeple

You know whats a little weird? Out of the 250 posts shown on your profile 2 don't have to do with the 9/11 conspiracy. I just find it odd that you do nothing on this site but try to debunk 9/11 theories. I understand people have their interests but 2 out of 250 posts is a little over kill if you ask me.

Dedication. Some employees stick to the jobs they are tasked with. CameronFox is 99.2 percent trustworthy. Maybe not as trustworthy as Sean Boger and the other Over the Naval Annex eyewitnesses; but CameronFox is really good at serving his masters.

Too bad the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY is nearly dead and buried now, and the government loyalists are wasting their time arguing with those they consider fruitcakes and tin hatters.

[edit on 2/5/09 by SPreston]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple

You know whats a little weird?

Believing that the government would fly a plane OVER the pentagon and blow it up pretending the plane hit it?

Yes, that's VERY weird.

Out of the 250 posts shown on your profile 2 don't have to do with the 9/11 conspiracy. I just find it odd that you do nothing on this site but try to debunk 9/11 theories.

It's nice to see that you're keeping tabs on me. I am flattered.

I understand people have their interests but 2 out of 250 posts is a little over kill if you ask me.

Oh, I didn't ask you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Dedication. Some employees stick to the jobs they are tasked with. CameronFox is 99.2 percent trustworthy. Maybe not as trustworthy as Sean Boger and the other Over the Naval Annex eyewitnesses; but CameronFox is really good at serving his masters.

Spreston...can you please point out any posts I have made that lead you to believe I wasn't trustworthy?

Unlike you, I back up my claims and I admit when I am wrong.

(hint: April Gallop)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Spreston...can you please point out any posts I have made that lead you to believe I wasn't trustworthy?

Sure, there's a couple in this very thread.

You offered to pay for a hotel room if I flew to DC so we could interview Boger.

I can't get to DC, as I live in Australia. You admitted that you knew this.

Craig took up your challenge and you promptly denied to pay for the hotel room.

That makes your claims untrustworthy, Cameron. You made a claim that was not serious or honest and you were called out on it as soon as you backed down from it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Sure, there's a couple in this very thread.

You offered to pay for a hotel room if I flew to DC so we could interview Boger.

I can't get to DC, as I live in Australia. You admitted that you knew this.

Craig took up your challenge and you promptly denied to pay for the hotel room.

That makes your claims untrustworthy, Cameron. You made a claim that was not serious or honest and you were called out on it as soon as you backed down from it.

Wake up Tezz... I offered you a room because I knew you were in Aussie. I would be a fool to offer to pay your airfare.

It was not a challenge, it was an invitation. It still stands. I made no such offer to Craig. Nor did I back down. Craig makes a great living as a software salesman. (I have heard) No need to offer him $$.

I actually stated that I would see if Pinch would take us on a tour of the Pentagon while we were down there. For Craig and I to interview Boger again would not make sense. He stated he saw the plane HIT THE PENTAGON. You think he will change his mind because I am there?

Sorry Tezza... try again.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Wake up Tezz... I offered you a room because I knew you were in Aussie. I would be a fool to offer to pay your airfare.

Way to backpeddle, Cameron.

You made me an offer that you presumed with near certainty that I would refuse. An average person does not have the ability to put their life on hold for four days, to fly half way around the world and back, to conduct one witness interview on scene.

You made me a strawman offer.

Spin it how you like, Cameron. People reading this thread can make up their own minds.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey hero ~

I refused nothing. You know it. Label it strawman...backpedaling what ever you want.

Thank you,

CF

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Originally posted by Nola213

Exactly.

Ahhh....so *now* Craig and his toady Nola213 are calling Sean Boger a liar.

Did you call him a liar to his face, Craig, when you interviewed him? Did you say "No way, man...you didn't see the plane hit - if you say you did, you're lying and we won't go easy on you when we sue the government!"

Did you tell him he was a lying, untrustworthy liar and that anything he says - oh...with the exception of the "north of Citgo" - cannot be trusted nor believed?

Cherry-pick witness statements - pure and simple - it is *all* that CIT and the P4T boys do. Nothing but. Take what they like out of what someone says and discard what they don't like.

Its really pretty funny to watch them when they get all excited about this stuff.

CIT...marginalize thyself!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Cherry-pick witness statements - pure and simple - it is *all* that CIT and the P4T boys do. Nothing but. Take what they like out of what someone says and discard what they don't like.

Just like you do, pinch, when Boger states that he saw the alleged plane on a NOC approach. You ignore that, in favour of the official story.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Just like you do, pinch, when Boger states that he saw the alleged plane on a NOC approach. You ignore that, in favour of the official story.

Wrong-o. If Boger wants to keep believing the plane flew from that-a-way, great! I won't call him a liar like CIT is - I'd suggest he was mistaken. Even if he maintains that claim, the fact is he watched it hit the building and no amount of CIT saying he "deduced" the impact or twisting of his words or changing his testimony will change that.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Even if he maintains that claim, the fact is he watched it hit the building and no amount of CIT saying he "deduced" the impact or twisting of his words or changing his testimony will change that.

This is all "jailhouse lawyer" talk, Pinch, and everybody but you knows it.

The fact that Boger saw the plane approach north of Citgo is corroberated by other witnesses.

The "fact" that he saw the plane hit the building between the second and third stories is corroberated by no one, (not even the government faked impact damage) with the possible exception of the CIT witness who saw the plane pull up as it approached the building.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The "fact" that he saw the plane hit the building between the second and third stories is corroberated [sic] by no one, (not even the government faked impact damage) with the possible exception of the CIT witness who saw the plane pull up as it approached the building.

All of Craig's witnesses that were in a position to do so...

SAW THE IMPACT.

Ask Craig how many of them saw the impact.

Ask Craig how many of his witnesses saw the plane fly over the Pentagon.

the flyover theory is corroborated by none.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

All of Craig's witnesses that were in a position to do so...

SAW THE IMPACT. (All caps violation.)

That's an impossibility for everyone but Boger. How could everyone else see the impact from behind the plane. If you're driving behind sombody who rear ends a car two cars up, do you see the impact? Well you do and you don't. Strictly speaking, you don't.

The CIT witnesses may think they saw the impact, but if they did, then the plane must have been made out of a big soap bubble because, where they saw it, it couldn't do the damage that was done to the Pentagon.

Ask Craig how many of his witnesses saw the plane fly over the Pentagon.

the flyover theory is corroborated by none.

It's either the flyover theory, the soap bubble theory or the hologram theory, because no plane that approached north of Citgo did the damage at the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

You can ride the CIT Train all you want ipsedixit.

The ALL "thought" they saw the plane hit the Pentagon.....but are 100% SURE it was NOC?

Seems you bought the snake oil sir. Have fun with it.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You can ride the CIT Train all you want ipsedixit.

Gratuitous crap.

The (sic) ALL "thought" they saw the plane hit the Pentagon.....but are 100% SURE it was NOC?

They are sure that the plane approached north of Citgo, and were fooled into believing that it hit the Pentagon, is CIT's contention.

They made the same mistake that millions of Americans have made in trusting that imbecile in the White House (at the time) and his bubonic plague of an administration. They believed the lies they were told.

Seems you bought the snake oil sir. Have fun with it.

Did you attend Yale University? I detect the odor of merde en croute.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So Cameron.... does being an internet based disinfo agent pay well?

Can you get me a job if it does?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join