It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Bill Cunningham

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I listen to him on Sunday nights. He is like a further right Rush Limbaugh. He brings up some good point and he holds on to some things till they are dead and buried. He took over for Matt Drudge in 2007. It seems like he is full throttle where Drudge was too laid back and maybe aloof in his presentation.

What do you guy think about his show and way he presents his show?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

I listen to him everyday because 700AM WLW is a local station, which is his home station. He is on noon to 3pm eastern every weekday and you can hear him live both on XM 173 and streaming over the internet via 700wlw.com. Oddly enough WLW drops him at midnight on Sundays, so I never hear that last hour.

That out of the way, he has actually toned down over the years. When he held the 9pm-midnight slot he would routinely spend the first hour apologizing to local officials, sports stars and celebrities and spend the next two hours offending them all over again.

Yes, he is quite a bit to the right of Rush and maybe Hannity, but the thing to keep in mind is that he is an entertainer and that he does use an on air persona. I have spoken with him a few times on air and back in 2001 really got him ramped up on the E-Bomb, which lasted about 3 weeks.

All in all he is a pretty down to earth guy, but he can be very over the top while on the air. So much in fact, about a year or so ago a co-worker punched him square in the nose after a particularly nasty dressing down while on air. It was a solid enough punch that it could be heard eventhough they were in the hallway of the studio.

join