It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldnt the birds be sleeping?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Your right!!

As they say 'its a small world'.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
I think what is stranger than the birds singing at night is....3 of us are from small villages outside manchester

I found this link from the BBC which would seem to make sense.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Indeed it does make alot of sense, intersting to say the least and is a possable theory.

There must be another theory as to why i witness it in a " very quiet " and " dark " forest @ 3am

Meh...something will come up!

IP

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wonder why it's so light too.. I skywatch a lot and have a well enclosed garden. The sky is usually darker than at the moment. Presume that's why the birds are singing thinking it's morning.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Its happening in South Wales too.

I noticed this a few months ago, then it stopped, for the xmass period, but then started again in early January.

Its not mockingbirds here, have actually looked out of the window and seen heard a few, some starlings a robin and also what I couldn't see properly but seemed like a early blue tit or tit of some sort.

I have always been a nightowl and never ever slept more than 5 hours an night, know nature very very well, I never mentioned this to anyone but it has had me thinking, i even thought about the yellowstone events EQ's one night at 1.10 as a pair was in full song just by my window and the moon was full.

IMHO this is the change in the UK of the normal weather and seasons, and maybe also linked to the low sunspots which affect magnetic conditions on the earth as, the protective bubble around the world is letting in loads of Radiation at the moment and cosmic particles.

Birds are known to use the earths magnetic field to navigate as they do, so could be a scientific explanation.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just outside London here, And i have been hearing for a good few months now, its starts about 1am and they are really loud,

Also i have noticed a heck of alot of seagulls coming in the day too,

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe all those paranoid meth addicts dropping their stashes when they think the cops are on to them.

Okay, I guess it wasn't really funny.

There are so many oddities happening in nature these days that it seems all the old "rules" have changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join