It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 9/11 an inside job? Of course it was.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Anyone still clinging to the idea that 9/11 was not an inside job is someone who needs to do some homework. The evidence is now overwhelming. This topic should not even be open for discussion any longer.

Simply go to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth, listen to Dr. Bill Deagle, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, or any number of others. 9/11 debunkers are either covering up for the criminals or are just trying to jerk chains for the sheer fun of it. Nobody who has done a reasonable amount of homework on this subject could possibly believe it wasn't an inside job.

We need to be figuring out how to expose the Jesuit General and his Rothschild-led central banker friends who own and totally control the U.S. Government, the British Government, the Israeli government, as well as the military and intelligence operations of all these countries.

Plus, we need to spread the word about the U. S. Medical Establishment, perhaps the most corrupt and purely evil enterprise in all of human history.
Find some great vitamin, mineral, natural herbs, berries, etc. which rid the body of the poisons our government and corrupt corporations are killing us with, take them and help others learn about them and take them too.

Walk it and talk it, the conspiracy reality news, even when they roll their eyes at you. Through repetition, you will succeed in awakening at least a few. Some folks are hopelessly brainwashed and so full of fear and self righteousness, they simply refuse to believe anyone can tell them anything new. They already know it all. Just bless them with love and move on.

Sincerely,

Bruce

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

or are just trying to jerk chains for the sheer fun of it.

I find 99% of the time these days that, getting jerked around is all discussing 911 is good for. People either know by now what the lie is and what the truth aint or their stupid.

Bottom line thats how I feel.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bwinwright
Anyone still clinging to the idea that 9/11 was not an inside job is someone who needs to do some homework. The evidence is now overwhelming. This topic should not even be open for discussion any longer.

Simply go to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth, listen to Dr. Bill Deagle, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, or any number of others. 9/11 debunkers are either covering up for the criminals or are just trying to jerk chains for the sheer fun of it. Nobody who has done a reasonable amount of homework on this subject could possibly believe it wasn't an inside job.

We need to be figuring out how to expose the Jesuit General and his Rothschild-led central banker friends who own and totally control the U.S. Government, the British Government, the Israeli government, as well as the military and intelligence operations of all these countries.

Plus, we need to spread the word about the U. S. Medical Establishment, perhaps the most corrupt and purely evil enterprise in all of human history.
Find some great vitamin, mineral, natural herbs, berries, etc. which rid the body of the poisons our government and corrupt corporations are killing us with, take them and help others learn about them and take them too.

Walk it and talk it, the conspiracy reality news, even when they roll their eyes at you. Through repetition, you will succeed in awakening at least a few. Some folks are hopelessly brainwashed and so full of fear and self righteousness, they simply refuse to believe anyone can tell them anything new. They already know it all. Just bless them with love and move on.

Sincerely,

Bruce

There is an equally powerful, actually stronger, argument that Global Warming is caused by the declining number of pirates in the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The problem is, with every expert that claims 911 was not possible without intervention beforehand, there are just as many experts that can refute this thought. I wasted a lot of my life educating myself on both sides of the issue. I am still on the fence, although there are very many unanswered questions. Just because there are unanswered questions does not a conspiracy make.

I rarely read anything on the subject these days, once a week or so, for the fact is, Im not hearing anything new, and there is no solid proof for an inside job other than 6 or 7 squibs which wouldn't take down my garage. So they wouldn't be squibs, just air pressure.

WT7 caught fire, weakened the structure and collapsed from what Ive been able to gather.

I want a conspiracy, it would rock the world, but I dont see one, Someday Mabey I will, Mabey WE All WILL!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyb98201

Quick question. How did WTC catch fire, no plane impact on WTC 7 or falling debris hit WTC7 according to the Official report(which is garbage)?

So how did WTC 7 catch fire? Spontaneous Combustion?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
There is an equally powerful, actually stronger, argument that Global Warming is caused by the declining number of pirates in the world.

Not even. No sirree. Not even.

But I suppose it might look like it to one who is vested in the Official Conspiracy Theory - either as one desperate to maintain the facade because they just can't face the truth, or as a shill.

For if one has examined the evidence honestly, one falls into one or the other of the two categories if one suggests that it is not an inside job.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Klemperer

I agree capnoawesome FTW oh and also "overwhelming evidence" if it's so "overwhelming" then how come people still don't believe you? try answering that without resorting to "people just don't have enough evidence/propoganda of our side" bull s*** they've been listening to you for over 7 years so take a hint your movement is in the minority and unless you can prove your stuff don't bother to type.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides

Quick question. How did WTC catch fire, no plane impact on WTC 7 or falling debris hit WTC7 according to the Official report(which is garbage)?

Jesus h Christ what are you Ignore-- oh wait this is 9/11 conspiracy of course you're ignorant of course it was caused by either burning debree from the plane that hit the wtc-7 a fuel tanker ??? or a pyromaniac anyone of wich can be plausible.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides

There are pictures that show WTC 7 sustained MASSIVE damage from the first two collapses.

If anyone has the aerial photo I am thinking of, that shows a large damaged piece, please post.
wtc7lies.googlepages.com...'sconditi on

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Klemperer]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

You know, there are also people that don't believe the Holocaust happened. How many years is that now? 60? There are people that don't believe in evolution. Hell, there are people that don't believe DNA is reliable evidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I believe WTC was taken down on purpose and there was probably a good reason for doing so. However, I don't believe the twin towers was an inside job. IMO there was just a lot of confusion that day that lends itself to the conclusion that it was an inside job.

top topics

join