It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Cheney in a wheelchair?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Departing duo ... Outgoing US President George W. Bush stands beside a wheelchair-bound US Vice President Dick Cheney / AFP

Why was Dick in a Wheel Chair?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well ofcourse it's because the human body that the reptilian overtook is rejecting it. (ha)

No but i believe he had some form of surgery and something lately that has caused him to be quite ill.

In any case i got a good laugh out of it, to tell you the truth i wish he would have dropped right there and then.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am guessing because of Karma.

But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
he was ordered by his dr to stay off his feet.
something to do with a back ailment ....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

He's preparing for his role!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well the news said that yesterday he injured his back while moving boxes out of his office.

That caused the delay in the inauguration today that cause a chain reaction for the day as it was last minute changes to accommodate for his wheel chair.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
In any case i got a good laugh out of it, to tell you the truth i wish he would have dropped right there and then.

Ahh, the hate mongering left at it again. Why does it seem like a lot of left leaning people wish death upon others that they disagree with?
I liked the liberals of old that stood for peace, love and unity, now it's just hate, hate, hate.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I don't hate anybody, i just believe that some human beings are too evil to be saved by any means, religious or otherwise.

Cheney is one of those people. One of the most evil people on the planet as far i'm concerned.

And no i don't wish death upon anybody, Karma has a weird way of throwing that stuff back at you, but in any case, i wouln't be sad to see him go.

You can't love, or be unified with people who fundementally believe they are better human beings, above the law, and above general common sense.

and i don't lean any particular way, they should do whatever makes sense, whether on the right or the left. The only thing have "sides" does is cause conflict.

[edit on 1/20/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Maybe it was the only way he could sneak the gold and jewelry out of the White House? and he just can't stand leaving?
four more tears.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
As I stated in another post. It's a "Death-Chair" Command Center.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
He threw his back lifting some boxes into his new home since he had to move out of his vice-presidential home. The man is the second-most powerful in America and he still has to life his own boxes

He should probably get used to it

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Im blind!!!!

For the love of GOD!!!!!!!

Edit to add: did anyone else see that pic or is my mind slipping? If you did you know what I am on about....the horror!!

[edit on 1/20/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Yep, carrying boxes to his new residence in Virginia is the offical explanation for this. Hey, maybe he is trying to look decrepit so the dems will take pity on him and not investigate him for all the alledged crimes he did. Aw.....the poor guy is disabled and ill and he is at the end of his time, let's just leave him alone. He'll go away soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
as if he's be moving the boxes himself...He just cant hide who he is anymore...

au.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The only thing I could think of when I saw him in the wheelchair was...

The Big Lebowski!!

Not the "Dude" but the Big Lebowski lol

A shady wheelchair-bound millionaire who fakes his wife's kidnapping for $$$$$

Sounds about right eh?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by vonvitt]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Karma.

This is not a one line post.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

He should do like "Riders on the Storm" and ride the damn bomb in.....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why is Cheney in a wheel chair? A very good question sir. I'm also wondering this. Why hasn't he got a Anti-gravity chair or something like that? He walks in them secret circles doesn't he? Surely them ever so secret people who really run the world could give him a bit of Black op technology to aid his ailment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join